Spoiler Which historical events are you most excited to see in the manga? *Warning, heavy history spoilers.

Which ones are you most excited to see?

• Total voters
since there's little known about Shibashou in history records and haven't found anything of how he dies, only that he gets stripped off his duties, so maybe he's the one that's gonna serve prince Ka and be a General in the new state of Dai that might be formed later on?
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@Monet

Not sure who else to tag for possible spoiler heavy stuff lol

hmm ssb for ohon hmm
i want this but it seems 1-2 yeara later or is Ohon biggest history achievement with wei ,
so don't think hara will give him sbs as well, it seem he is for shin
hara usually give shin strong important character to kill.
Post automatically merged:

so i hope sbs is defeated by mouten

not shin nor ohon

plz hara do it

The siege of Ba Sing Se is really intense and after consulting the primary, I literally have no idea how they'll adapt it and do it historical justice.
Go back to your shitty bleach threads

Didn't get your tag, I'll tag @Monet just so he'll see it.

I think that is what will happen. I believe that's when we'll get Ouhon vs Shibashou. During the final Zhao war, I think we'll get a brief clash between Ouhon and Shibashou, kind of like Shin vs Gaimou during Fire Dragons arc in order to set up their future duel.

I have a theory based on post unification
In the biography of "Bai Qi(Hakuki) and Wang Jian(Ousen) it says that Wang Jian's son, Wang Ben(Ouhon) was a successful general like his father, but Wang Ben's son, Wang Li wasn't.

Wang Li was defeated by Xiang Yu, the grandson of Xiang Yan(Kouen). It's very likely that Kouyoku is the son of Kouen, and Kouyoku has been matched up against Ouhon.

Historically, Kouen was defeated by Ousen's army.

So, it seems like Hara is setting up for Xiang Yu to avenge his grandfather and father by defeating Wang Li. (
yup I am starting to thinj Shibashou wont be killed yet, he will fight but will escape and secure prince Ka and help him build state of Dai and enforce the alliance with Yan

hmm ssb for ohon hmm
i want this but it seems 1-2 yeara later or is Ohon biggest history achievement with wei ,
so don't think hara will give him sbs as well, it seem he is for shin
hara usually give shin strong important character to kill.

so i hope sbs is defeated by mouten

not shin nor ohon

plz hara do it
I think he wont even be defeated, I think he will be the Great General on the new state of Dai that will help prince Ka escape and serve him in that state after Zhao's downfall, while they secure an alliance with Yan too

Last edited:
Go back to your shitty bleach threads

yup I am starting to thinj Shibashou wont be killed yet, he will fight but will escape and secure prince Ka and help him build state of Dai and enforce the alliance with Yan

I think he wont even be defeated, I think he will be the Great General on the new state of Dai that will help prince Ka escape and serve him in that state after Zhao's downfall, while they secure an alliance with Yan too
hmmm

also ohon the one finished the state of dai

so it seems possible ๐Ÿค”

Qin sent a major force led by Ouhon to attack Liaodong of Yan, capturing King Xi of Yan. He then attacked Dai, capturing King Jia(King Ka) of Dai.

Spoiler 7:
Shibasou wasn't present in Riboku vs Kanki historically. Riboku and his deputy Zhao Cong(I heard his name translates to Chou Kotsu, the "hero" that they mentioned) vs Kanki and Shin happened in 232BC.

Riboku's troops numbered 100,000 and Kanki's troops numbered 120,000. The Qin army lost 100,000 troops in this battle. And Riboku's army lost 60,000. And so the Qin forces retreated and Riboku retreated to Kantan.

Then in 230 BC, they focused on defeating Han. And the same year, an earthquake and Famine struck Zhao. Taking advantage of this, Qin forces attacked in 229BC. With Yotanwa, Ousen, and Kyoukai (we can assume Shin will also be a part of this even though he isn't mentioned historically. Same with Ouhon and Mouten perhaps). This is when Kantan Ordered Riboku and Sima Shang(Shibasou) to fight against Qin. Riboku had already done fortification in the 2 years. So Riboku and Shibasou stopped the Qin armies. After that Qin bribed Kaku ki. And had him make the King execute Riboku.

Riboku's story is definitely the no.1 thing I am looking forward to in Kingdom. I can't wait honestly. Personally, Riboku is carrying the story rn (even though his retinue can be annoying). Hara needs to find someone new to fill Riboku's void 'cause I can see people's interest dwindling after his death. Probably Kou En and Karin will be filling his shoes.

Aside from that I am very much looking forward to Tou conquering Han. And I hope they introduce and build up the Han general that he will be facing. So as to make it epic.

Not sure who else to tag for possible spoiler heavy stuff lol
New here, so you can tag me in the historical spoilers.

Also yeah I do think that Shibasou will be there against Qin during Dai

The First Attempted Assassination of Ei Sei

Prince En Tan of Yan was a childhood friend of Sei, both lived as political hostages in Kantan. At some point, they meet and Tan feels disrespected by Sei and threatened by Qin's growing power( at this point, Qin has conquered Han and Zhao). So, he decides to send a man to kill him, Jing Ke(I'm not aware of his translated name). Jing Ke presents Sei with the head of Fan Wuji, a Qin general who Sei desperately wanted to kill. Fan Wuji is either Hanoki or possibly Kanki. Hanoki was last seen watching his son get executed in the State of Ai arc.
The Chinese movie "Hero" is based on this. Actually a really good movie. It was Kanki as far as I know

Last edited:
Wonder how many soldiers Qin will lost in upcoming battle..
Kanki army sure gonna wiped out but there is also new 100k back up..They look like sitting ducks for now..

Wonder how many soldiers Qin will lost in upcoming battle..
Kanki army sure gonna wiped out but there is also new 100k back up..They look like sitting ducks for now..
the back up are 210k .

riboku killed 100k vs kanki

Spoiler 7:
Shibasou wasn't present in Riboku vs Kanki historically. Riboku and his deputy Zhao Cong(I heard his name translates to Chou Kotsu, the "hero" that they mentioned) vs Kanki and Shin happened in 232BC.

Riboku's troops numbered 100,000 and Kanki's troops numbered 120,000. The Qin army lost 100,000 troops in this battle. And Riboku's army lost 60,000. And so the Qin forces retreated and Riboku retreated to Kantan.

Then in 230 BC, they focused on defeating Han. And the same year, an earthquake and Famine struck Zhao. Taking advantage of this, Qin forces attacked in 229BC. With Yotanwa, Ousen, and Kyoukai (we can assume Shin will also be a part of this even though he isn't mentioned historically. Same with Ouhon and Mouten perhaps). This is when Kantan Ordered Riboku and Sima Shang(Shibasou) to fight against Qin. Riboku had already done fortification in the 2 years. So Riboku and Shibasou stopped the Qin armies. After that Qin bribed Kaku ki. And had him make the King execute Riboku.

Riboku's story is definitely the no.1 thing I am looking forward to in Kingdom. I can't wait honestly. Personally, Riboku is carrying the story rn (even though his retinue can be annoying). Hara needs to find someone new to fill Riboku's void 'cause I can see people's interest dwindling after his death. Probably Kou En and Karin will be filling his shoes.

Aside from that I am very much looking forward to Tou conquering Han. And I hope they introduce and build up the Han general that he will be facing. So as to make it epic.

New here, so you can tag me in the historical spoilers.

Also yeah I do think that Shibasou will be there against Qin during Dai

The Chinese movie "Hero" is based on this. Actually a really good movie. It was Kanki as far as I know

there's a battle after kanki defeat and before Riboku defeat.

where Riboku won by defending as well but no mention of qin general name.

Last edited:
there's a battle after kanki defeat and before Riboku defeat.

where Riboku won by defending as well but no mention of qin general name.
I am pretty sure this is what you're talking about:

I am pretty sure this is what you're talking about:
No

Year 15, 232BC

โ€“ Qin sent a big army towards Gyou and Taiyuan, capturing Langmeng(็‹ผๅญŸ).

โ€“ An earthquake occured.

โ€“ From Shiji: Aristocratic Family of Zhao, Qin attacked a castle of Fan Wu(็•ชๅพ/Jap name:Hango). Riboku manage to defend it against Qin.

-------------------
this is after the current arc which means next year
(current arc is 233bc)

No

Year 15, 232BC

โ€“ Qin sent a big army towards Gyou and Taiyuan, capturing Langmeng(็‹ผๅญŸ).

โ€“ An earthquake occured.

โ€“ From Shiji: Aristocratic Family of Zhao, Qin attacked a castle of Fan Wu(็•ชๅพ/Jap name:Hango). Riboku manage to defend it against Qin.

-------------------
this is after the current arc which means next year
(current arc is 233bc)
Oh my bad then. I haven't read about that. So I guess he beats Kanki, beats another qin army, and even while suffering from earthquake and famine he still held off 3 Qin armies that included the likes of Ousen and Yotanwa... Damn this dude was a fucking beast

Oh my bad then. I haven't read about that. So I guess he beats Kanki, beats another qin army, and even while suffering from earthquake and famine he still held off 3 Qin armies that included the likes of Ousen and Yotanwa... Damn this dude was a fucking beast
yep
i hope hara in the second defeat for qin give us something awaosm
cuz there's no detail about second defeat to qin only this info
so it means hara can pull amazing arc like hill arc or ouki vs riboku arc
i want him to make it ousen vs riboku

lol so its l ike this
233 he defeat kanki
232 defeat ousen
231-230 qin switch to han lol

yep

lol so its l ike this
233 he defeat kanki
232 defeat ousen
They weren't lying when they said the biggest obstacle in the unification was Riboku lmao. Even historically speaking.

And their biggest ally being the Zhao King and ministers :nicagesmile:

yep

lol so its l ike this
233 he defeat kanki
232 defeat ousen
Although I can't see Hara giving it that much attention. Since that would basically be releasing the same arc just relaxing Kanki with Ousen and continuous long arcs that end in an L for Shin would make people start complaining heavy.

Considering Kisui is a fictional only character Hara might have him as another General of the future Dai state. Riboku holds him in high regards, but so far he has been only capable in leadership mainly, interested what his plans are for this character.

i think everyone know about kanki lose vs Riboku.

but it seems not now currently 714

it seems he manged to get gian but after it got defeated at heika .

so kanmi gonna win this 310 vs 140
!!

i think everyone know about kanki lose vs Riboku.

but it seems not now currently 714

it seems he manged to get gian but after it got defeated at heika .

so kanmi gonna win this 310 vs 140
!!
Is that true? But well the war would still continue and Qin would be basically still crippled by the time of the final war if what you are saying turns out true