Spoiler Which historical events are you most excited to see in the manga? *Warning, heavy history spoilers.

Which ones are you most excited to see?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Warning! Heavy history spoilers ahead, for pretty much ever significant future event. This also includes some speculation on my part. I'm also tired af and prob missed some details lol

My list is:

Tou defeating Han.

I have been waiting for Tou to finally show his true power every since I started reading Kingdom. I believe this will be his and the Tou's army finest hour.

I hope he will be the primary focus of the Han Arc, and I would love a backstory focused on him and Ouki.

Sei burying everyone in Kantan who offended him and his mother alive, and the death of the Queen Mother.

As we know, Zhao was crippled and severely demoralized over Hakuki burying 400,000 Zhao soldiers alive. It made Qin and Zhao hated enemies, and it certainly contributed to the horrible treatment Sei received during his team in Kantan.

I believe that Sei, in a fit of a mental breakdown induced by childhood will order this heinous act.

Shortly after this happens, The Queen Mother passes away. This will likely be a significant event in the manga.

The debate between Ousen and Shin over the amount of men needed to capture Chu.

In history, Shin is simply overcompetent, inexperienced and heavily underestimates the might of Chu.

In the manga, I think Shin will be chosen because Sei does not trust Ousen, and because of Sei's bond with Shin. At this point in time, I believe that Sei and Shin's relationship will be close to being fractured due to some of Sei's interactions(burying Kantan citizens alive, not punishing Ouhon for drowning Wei Capital, etc), but Sei will still trust Shin over Ousen, even. though Ousen's accomplishments shit on Shin

The final invasion of Qi will be interesting. Historically, the King of Qi is a retard that rivals even the Zhao royal family in number of extra chromosomes and retarded decisions. Dude legit sat on his ass and watched Qin conquer every other Warring State without lifting a finger.

However, in the manga, he is portrayed to be capable of leading a Coalition Army, something that the Greatest General of all time, Riboku could only do after slaying Ouki and Gekishin, two men recognized across all of China as military legends.

Historically, Li Xin snuck past Qi lines and Ouken surrendered after being advised by his chancellors. Then, Ouken was sent to a deserted patch of land and starved to death.

I think Hara will interpret this one of these 3 ways:

1. Ouken peacefully surrenders to Sei and recognizes him as a man who deserves to rule China.

2. Ouken rallies the armies of Qi, and starts revolts in conquered Qin territories and serves as the final main antagonist of the story.

3. Ouken is double crossed and fooled by Sei and starves to death like he does in history.

The Death of Renpa. Now, there are two ways that Hara can handle this.

1. He can make Renpa die of old age like he did historically. Historically, Renpa dies in Chu after the fall of Zhao of old age.

2. Hara has Renpa die in one of the final Chu Wars at the hands of a Qin General. I think Shin is the most likely Qin general to slay Renpa, and it's what I expect to happen.

I want to see the politics of the Qin Dynasty post unification.

I believe we will get a major arc focused on this because of one thing: The introduction of Choukou(aka Zhao Gao) decades before he's historically important.

Choukou is the man responsible for running the Qin Dynasty into the mud after the death of Ei Sei.

He teamed up with Ri Shi, and ordered the deaths of Mouten, Mouki and Sei's oldest son and supposed heir, Fusu.

I think it's safe to say that Shin and Ouhon(presuming that he's alive post unification) will get involved. I can't see Shin tolerating the death of Mouten.

Rishi also does some interesting suspicious things before unification that I can see Hara using to establish him as an antagonist.

Shin crushing Yan.

After Jing Ke's failed attempted assassination, Shin, Moubu and Ousen are sent to fight Yan, and they absolutely destroy them. They devaste Yan so badly that the King of Yan has Prince Entan decapitated and sends his head to Qin.

I believe this will be one of the most intense moments for Shin's character, especially if the assassination attempt causes Sei to go crazy.

There is also a possibility that Kanki will serve as an enemy general in this arc.

I believe this page from chapter 1 is from this particular event.

Riboku defeating Kanki.

This will be hype. Riboku won't just defeat Kanki, he will completely crush him. And I'm excited af to see that.

This battle will likely show off these following things: Shibashou's power, Shibashou's subordinates(they will be Heavenly King level for sure), Riboku's martial, Kanki's martial, random new subordinates, Bananji, etc.

Finally seeing Kanki's weakness would be cool too lol, even tho somebody's def 100% guessed it by now lol.

This will be Riboku's return to glory after his defeats at Coaliton and Gyou.

The rise of the Han Dynasty.

Hara said that he wants the manga to end with the rise of Han Dynasty, and I believe that the manga will briefly cover this, meaning we will get to see Liu Bang, aka Emperor Gaozu of Han, and Xiang Yu.

Liu Bang is of a similar age to Shin and Sei, and like Shin he was a former peasant that rose to great heights in society. I think we may see him at some point during the Chu Invasion, Apparently, historically, he saw Ei Sei once and described as a great man and ruler.

Xiang Yu is the grandson of Xiang Yan(Kouen). Xiang Yu hasn't been born yet in the manga's current year(it's currently 235-234 BC and Xiang Yu was born in 232B). His father is unknown, and he was raised by his uncle Xiang Liang. I believe his father will be Kouyoku(Chinese translation is Xiang Yi even tho he's fictional). He apparently saw Ei Sei and described him as a man who can be replaced.

Later in his lifetime, Xiang Yu defeats and kills many Qin generals, including someone known as Wang Li, son of Ouhon(he was recently born in the manga iirc.

After the fall of the Qin Dynasty, Xiang Yu and Liu Bang have a war that ends in the victory of Liu Bang and establishment of the Han Dynasty, that rules in prosperity for centuries.
One of Shin's descendants, Li Guang served as one of the mightiest Han generals.

Shin will be in his late fifties when the Han Dynasty is formed.

I'm not sure how much time Hara is going to devote to the rise of the Han Dynasty though, I don't think we will get any major campaigns, we'll just see bits and pieces.

The First Attempted Assassination of Ei Sei

Prince En Tan of Yan was a childhood friend of Sei, both lived as political hostages in Kantan. At some point, they meet and Tan feels disrespected by Sei and threatened by Qin's growing power( at this point, Qin has conquered Han and Zhao). So, he decides to send a man to kill him, Jing Ke(I'm not aware of his translated name). Jing Ke presents Sei with the head of Fan Wuji, a Qin general who Sei desperately wanted to kill. Fan Wuji is either Hanoki
or possibly Kanki. Hanoki was last seen watching his son get executed in the State of Ai arc.

Anyway, Jing Ke then attempts to kill Sei, and comes dangerously close before Sei manages to fatally wound Jing Ke. It's said that Jing Ke mocked Sei as he died.

After this incident, Sei was left shaking in fear.

If Sei does become a tyrant, this will likely become the breaking point, especially if Shoubunkun dies in this event.

Also,
Entan was mentioned literally a decade before he's important in history. I think Entan and his plot will be slowly built over the years, similar to how Ryofui and the State of Ai arc were.

Essentially, I think the attempted assassination will be the culmination of years worth of political storylines.

The Death of Riboku.

We all know it's coming. Riboku will stalemate Ousen, Yotanwa and the trio, but then he will be executed by the very own state he dedicated his entire life to serving. Then, Zhao will be captured by Qin.

This will likely be one of the most impactful events for Shin. The man who Shin strived to beat for years, executed by the officials of his own state.

A man like Riboku deserves a better death, but it's strangely poetic and fitting.

The unification of all of China. This one is simple, I want to see what Sei's mental state will be by the time China is completely unified.

I can't wait to see the first panel of an unified China.

I'm also interesting in seeing if Shin will be considered the Greatest General of all time by EOS.

Ouhon drowning the capital of Wei.

The Wei invasion in general will be hype, but I think this will be the most exciting and intensemoment of that arc. Ouhon is one of my favorite characters in the manga, and I'm interested to see where his character is.

This moment will likely be the one where Ouhon finally earns the respect of his father, and it will likely lead to a revelation about Ouhon's true parentage. Interestingly enough, Hakuki captured a city in the past by drowning it.

Finally, I believe this incident will be another Chouhei Incident that Shin failed to prevent from happening, needless to say Mangoku won't be happy lol.

I believe this panel in particular is foreshadowing for the incident:

Moubu v Shouheikun.

It's coming:

I expect this duel to be the most emotionally intense battle in the entire manga.

Shin and Mouten's defeat at the hands of Kouen, and the death of 7 of Shin's commanders. This moment will likely be one of the most intense moments in all of Kingdom, and the turning point of Shin's character arc and relationship with Sei.

A confrontation between Shin and Shouheikun has been foreshadowed since the very first 100 chapters, and his betrayal has been subtley hinted at several times, but I'm most excited to see Kouen in action and see how he beats Shin. I believe it will be a battle of instinct, and Kouen will exploit the environment and terrain, and will also use psychological warfare. I expect these following commanders to die: Denyuu, Suugen(these two deaths will effect Kyoukai the most), Kyourei(fuck that bitch), Hairou(one of the veteran and most loyal members), Gakurai, Sosui and En-San(the two most impactful deaths).

At this point in the story, Shin will be a member of the Six Great Generals, and one of the mightiest generals in China. Seeing how Shin will recover from this loss will be incredibly interesting.

B

Ballel

Heavy history spoilers ahead
What the heck is a history spoiler?? It's f.ing HISTORY. You can look it up anywhere and no author intends to keep historical events a mystery to their readers, it's rather about HOW the author executes it.

That would be like saying OMGOMGOMG I KNOW THE END OF VAGABOND EVEN THO IT'S NOT FINISHED!!! SPOILER WARNING MUSASHI WILL KILL KOJIRO!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!!

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
What the heck is a history spoiler?? It's f.ing HISTORY. You can look it up anywhere and no author intends to keep historical events a mystery to their readers, it's rather about HOW the author executes it.

That would be like saying OMGOMGOMG I KNOW THE END OF VAGABOND EVEN THO IT'S NOT FINISHED!!! SPOILER WARNING MUSASHI WILL KILL KOJIRO!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!!
The historical events of Kingdom aren't that well known compared to other eras of China and famous periods, and a majority of Kingdom readers don't read the history.

Diffrent shit
It's like spoiling a movie based on a book and then being like well it's already out there
99% of the fandom doesn't know anything about the actual history and i only know about the parts i've been spoiled on

Most interesting for me is Shin vs Ousen..historically it is worded as Shin overconfidence but i want to see what really was the reason for their loss. Was it simply betrayal of SHK Or Shin+Mouten also fucked up and overlooked some important detail. How Shin is going to blame himself for the devastating blow, or how as a General he is going to keep himself together. If i am right here, this is a stage where i also see karyo Ten dying. That could also fuck with Shin during the battle.. Imagine him dropping the plan to go save his comrade. Though that just not how i want to Shin to react as a general in such a big compaign but perfectly alligns with the loss this battle is going to be. How Sei and Qin view Shin afterwards, what will take to trust Shin again. Most importantly how Shin is still able to emphasise he's greated GG in China history.

If Karyo Ten die, Shin will become full fledged General fighting on his instincts. I think that might be crucial step in his becoming the best General.

Second would be Qi compaign. It is going to be last Kingdom Qin needs to add-in before the final unification. I wonder how it is going to play that out, Ouken gives the vibes that he is again a great person. If your guess is correct it is going to end up another Coalition battle compaign.. More than so i hope Ou Ken prove out to be most dangerous man and antagonist in Kingdom Manga by that point. What if he's also involved in SHK betrayal or Shin defeat in Chu.

Also i think you guys are going too forward with the historical details. I don't hink El Sei is going to go completely insane. Yes it will be too much for him but for him to end up like that will be utmost failure, incompetence to live up to his words to Ryou Fui. What i see happening more is that people would start calling him names/mad King for stuff happened under his name, under unification and stuff. Post Unification i think he will realise peace is never going to come as long as he sits on the throne, people blame him for destroying their kingdom, families, life,.. Everything. Then El Sei would set up someone competent to take his place while feigning he is gone completely insane. No wonder Shin grandson fights under Han dynasty. Chances are he could also try fooling Shin there, but not sure he would.

That would be all.

all of them are interesting and can't wait to reach them .

but to point out something
kanki will not be qin enemy that was a wrong info
see here :
https://magaxking.wordpress.com/2015/05/15/ou-senwang-jian-and-kan-kihuan-qi/

______
back to the topic

i was happy when fire dragon arc started , i said finally we gonna see Tou !!
but at the End Tou kept low and left the lead to Ohon .
(but when i think of it now it seems not bad cuz Ohon who will take Wei down):feelsokeman:

so i hope HAN arc gonna be fully focused on Tyou cuz after that he will leaves warfare
we will not see him again.
but maybe hara can five him filler arcs as he did with ouki and kanki :pepelit:
__
yep Agree i wanted to see more of Renpa but i will say give a him break let him die peacefully
back in his time he was Riboku or the opposite ribouku is Renpa 2.0
:pepemwai:
________
about Wei and Ohon also shin
yep it seems really interesting cuz of what ohon will do
also at that time both of shin and Ohon will be GG since it's 10 years from now
so maybe will see shin angry at ohon plan

also it comes after Shin big defeat vs chu and Ohon biggest achievement lol
______
last events after the unification are really interesting but we are far away from that
Post automatically merged:

Also Riboku will not only defeat Qin once with kanki
he will defeat them again after kanki
then the third time he got excuted

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
Most interesting for me is Shin vs Ousen..historically it is worded as Shin overconfidence but i want to see what really was the reason for their loss. Was it simply betrayal of SHK Or Shin+Mouten also fucked up and overlooked some important detail. How Shin is going to blame himself for the devastating blow, or how as a General he is going to keep himself together. If i am right here, this is a stage where i also see karyo Ten dying. That could also fuck with Shin during the battle.. Imagine him dropping the plan to go save his comrade. Though that just not how i want to Shin to react as a general in such a big compaign but perfectly alligns with the loss this battle is going to be. How Sei and Qin view Shin afterwards, what will take to trust Shin again. Most importantly how Shin is still able to emphasise he's greated GG in China history.

If Karyo Ten die, Shin will become full fledged General fighting on his instincts. I think that might be crucial step in his becoming the best General.

Second would be Qi compaign. It is going to be last Kingdom Qin needs to add-in before the final unification. I wonder how it is going to play that out, Ouken gives the vibes that he is again a great person. If your guess is correct it is going to end up another Coalition battle compaign.. More than so i hope Ou Ken prove out to be most dangerous man and antagonist in Kingdom Manga by that point. What if he's also involved in SHK betrayal or Shin defeat in Chu.

Also i think you guys are going too forward with the historical details. I don't hink El Sei is going to go completely insane. Yes it will be too much for him but for him to end up like that will be utmost failure, incompetence to live up to his words to Ryou Fui. What i see happening more is that people would start calling him names/mad King for stuff happened under his name, under unification and stuff. Post Unification i think he will realise peace is never going to come as long as he sits on the throne, people blame him for destroying their kingdom, families, life,.. Everything. Then El Sei would set up someone competent to take his place while feigning he is gone completely insane. No wonder Shin grandson fights under Han dynasty. Chances are he could also try fooling Shin there, but not sure he would.

That would be all.
I think Shin's defeat will go something like this:

News of Shouheikun's rebellion forces Shin and Mouten to turn around, Kouen takes advantage of this sudden opportunity and launches a sneak attack, devastating both of their armies.

Alternatively, Shin may be pincered by both Kouen and Shouheikun's armies. Not 100% sure if Mouten's going to be present, but I think he will. Don't think Karyoten will die. Kyoukai, Ten and the Archer Bros are all safe to me imo.

I think Ouken only becomes an antagonist of Sei does go crazy/evil. Don't think he'll get involved in the Chu arc personally though.

I like the idea of Sei faking insanity, and finding some competent to replace him(historically, that would be Liu Bang, someone who's around Sei/Shin's age.)

Still, I wonder how hara's going to handle Sei's death if he handles the subject matter.

back to the topic

i was happy when fire dragon arc started , i said finally we gonna see Tou !!
but at the End Tou kept low and left the lead to Ohon .
(but when i think of it now it seems not bad cuz Ohon who will take Wei down):feelsokeman:

so i hope HAN arc gonna be fully focused on Tyou cuz after that he will leaves warfare
we will not see him again.
but maybe hara can five him filler arcs as he did with ouki and kanki :pepelit:
Yeah, Tou deserved more screentime in the Fire Dragon arc. He should have killed Reiou or something smh.

I don't think Tou will retire after Han though.

The final Wei Invasion will primarily focus on Shin, Ouhon and Tou imo, since Tou has an established relationship with Gouhoumei and Ranbihaku.

I can also see Tou participating in a Chu invasion, he was matched up against a Chu army in the Coalition Arc, and he also fought against them in Juuko.

yep Agree i wanted to see more of Renpa but i will say give a him break let him die peacefully
back in his time he was Riboku or the opposite ribouku is Renpa 2.0
:pepemwai:
I'm torn between Renpa dying on the battlefield or peacefully in his sleep.

This is what I think will happen:
I believe there will be 3 major Chu invasions.

1. Kouen and Shouheikun vs Shin and Mouten..

2. Ousen, Moubu and Shin(and maybe other 6GGs?) vs Renpa and other Chu guys: In this battle, I think Qin will capture the capital of Chu, and I think Shin will kill Renpa in this battle too.

3. Shouheikun and Kouen vs the Six Great Generals. Final Chu battle, ends with Shin killing Kouen and Moubu killing Shouheikun.

about Wei and Ohon also shin
yep it seems really interesting cuz of what ohon will do
also at that time both of shin and Ohon will be GG since it's 10 years from now
so maybe will see shin angry at ohon plan

I want to see Ousen, Mouten and Sei's reactions to what Ouhon does.

Current Sei would be pissed, but Future Sei may not... idk.

Drowning a capital of innocents>beheading an enemy army. It would make it hard for Qin to unify China.

Also Riboku will not only defeat Qin once with kanki
he will defeat them again after kanki
then the third time he got excuted
I think it will go like this:

1. Riboku vs Kanki. Shibashou demonstrates hi spower during this campaign, but Riboku does most of the strategical work and completely crushes Kanki.

2. Riboku vs random Qin general. Don't think a 6GG will participate in this battle, but idk.

3. Riboku and Shibashou vs Ousen, Yotanwa and the Trio. Riboku will stalemate them, before being executed by his King. I don't think Shin will slay Riboku tbh.

@TheKnightOfTheSea I think SHK's betrayal played a pretty big part in Shin and Mouten defeat can't imagine losing them that easily at that point where they and their army would grow greatly at that point.
SHK's betrayal will have to make a huge impact instead of just shock value for Moubu vs SHK.

That would def be of huge impact, Mouten and Shin loss and Shin losing his leutenants.

This really shocked me, it's the first time i knew about that. Did Hara really say that? If he really intends to include Gaozu's Han rise post-Qin fall in the epilogue, it would be beyond amazing honestly.
yep he said it
but i don't if he will have the time for that or not
cuz there's many events before we reach the unification. i think those next 300 chapters until 1000k chapter
it maybe enough or not
depending on hara way , also we are not talking about the filler arcs he may do .

yep he said it
but i don't if he will have the time for that or not
cuz there's many events before we reach the unification. i think those next 300 chapters until 1000k chapter
it maybe enough or not
depending on hara way , also we are not talking about the filler arcs he may do .
Is he really gonna end the manga at chapter 1000 tho there's still so much to cover till the unification I doubt he can do that with just 200-300 of chapters

Last edited:
since there's little known about Shibashou in history records and haven't found anything of how he dies, only that he gets stripped off his duties, so maybe he's the one that's gonna serve prince Ka and be a General in the new state of Dai that might be formed later on?
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@Monet

Not sure who else to tag for possible spoiler heavy stuff lol

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
since there's little known about Shibashou in history records and haven't found anything of how he dies, only that he gets stripped off his duties, so maybe he's the one that's gonna serve prince Ka and be a General in the new state of Dai that might be formed later on?
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@Monet

Not sure who else to tag for possible spoiler heavy stuff lol
Didn't get your tag, I'll tag @Monet just so he'll see it.

I think that is what will happen. I believe that's when we'll get Ouhon vs Shibashou. During the final Zhao war, I think we'll get a brief clash between Ouhon and Shibashou, kind of like Shin vs Gaimou during Fire Dragons arc in order to set up their future duel.

I have a theory based on post unification
In the biography of "Bai Qi(Hakuki) and Wang Jian(Ousen) it says that Wang Jian's son, Wang Ben(Ouhon) was a successful general like his father, but Wang Ben's son, Wang Li wasn't.

Wang Li was defeated by Xiang Yu, the grandson of Xiang Yan(Kouen). It's very likely that Kouyoku is the son of Kouen, and Kouyoku has been matched up against Ouhon.

Historically, Kouen was defeated by Ousen's army.

So, it seems like Hara is setting up for Xiang Yu to avenge his grandfather and father by defeating Wang Li. (