General & Others Which is worse vs Kaido?

Whats worse?

• Total voters
Option 1 is way better. Kaido is getting fucked up already by the scabbards. Add this many people and it's a boring stomp.

I already don't understand how luffy got beaten by this clown (well plot was on kaido's side obviously), so even though I don't really want to see a luffy vs kaido anymore, I guess if it comes to that the solo fight is nicer to see than a thousand people jumping one single guy.

option 2 . but i prefer he only gets helped by Law and Kid , but it's really possible that Yamato Hawkins Zoro will help eventually

i'm still not sure what will Drake's role be so it's also possible he'll jump Kaido

Option 2 is one, I wouldn't mind at all tbh.
Kaido still got that WSC and 1on1 King hype. He showed literally nothing up until now. It's like judging Luccis strength based on seeing his full leopard form and him performing a Shigan in base. Just to put things into perspective.
If Kaido really turns into a creature that defies in verse logic because of his incredible power, I wouldn't mind Luffy teaming up with someone/with others. It would probably make it even more believable tbh.

The thing is, Luffy still has completely obvious, major PUs incoming, namely awakening and advanced CoC.
So if Oda now give us a more believable team up fight and later on makes it clear via one of those future power ups, that he would now be able to solo Kaido, everyone would benefit from it and every party would be fine.

Option 1 is still a tough one. I mean it's nearly a no brainer that Luffy has everything he needs in order to beat dragon and base Kaido.
But I don't necessarily believe that this will be enough for the real deal. And working towards a mid battle PU is a difficult task if every next attack can one shot you.
That "willpower/endurance" - route Oda went with during the Kuri fight, can hardly be applied onto the Kaido fight.
So Luffy's either already strong enough to do it or we get a fight that most likely stinks of plot armour tbh.
A mid battle PU can be received much easier tho, with the help of someone like Law, who can shamble you out of knockout situations, which would take me back to option 2.

I wouldn't rule out option 1 completely, but I definitely got my doubts.

Black Maria ->>> Check
Yamato ->>> Check
Sulong Inuarashi & Nekomamushi ->>> Check
Denjirou & Ashura Douji & Izo ->>> Check

I like this chapter
Post automatically merged:

Zut, wrong section
Post automatically merged:

Luffy soloing Kaidou mean that any adversary after is stronger than Kaidou and Yonkou generally speaking.

Team defeating Kaidou means "the 1 versus 1 master" epithet still is nearly right ( apart from Oden )