General & Others Which moment made you realize this character is your favourite?

Who's the GOAT?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Seeing as JJK has many many amazing characters I am curious to see which moments made you realize x is your fave char.
What was your initial impression of them?
And what happened that convinced you that this character is the best?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Nanami is the goat for numerous reasons I donโ€™t really know which moment made me realize he was the best

His flashback was dope, him hesitating between between a sorcerer or between being a company man living a normal life was great.

His curse technique is quite cool, and his overtime is great. The weak point critical hit is nice.

The way he brutalize the blond guy in Shibuya was really fun. Nada stomping masterclass.

And his end was great too with the Dagon fight, being burnt by Jogo, being half dead and going berserk on curse spirit and then with Mahito killing him with the last speech to Yuji.

I feel Nanami still had things to tell and died to early but overall he is the best JJK character.

Damn, this is hard. Any one of the characters on that poll could be my favorite. All of them have at least 1 amazing moment.

My feeling right now is Toji. I knew from the beginning that Toji was going to make a big impression on me because at the time Megumi was my favorite of the main trio (still kinda is). He was really funny, had a badass design, and provided some of the hypest moments in the series.

The Toji vs Gojo fight is obviously incredible. Itโ€™s amazingly drawn, calculated, and it has a great ending. All of his fights whether they were with Getou, Dagon or even Megumi were showcasing the peak of humanity.

My favorite aspect about him is his humanity. Almost all the villains before Toji were monsters who had no regard for human life and 0 empathy. Toji always felt like there was something behind all the smirks and jokes.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Seeing as JJK has many many amazing characters I am curious to see which moments made you realize x is your fave char.
What was your initial impression of them?
And what happened that convinced you that this character is the best?
Gojo's introduction was amazing to me. He really got so much character development during the beginning of the series from meeting Yuta and developing him and rest of the now 2nd years to meeting Yuuji for the first time to explaining why he does what he does when Yuuji supposedly died ( the talk about Jujutsu society, him wanting to change and etc ).

He was my favorite character from that moment onwards but the peak of my enjoyment came during first, Star Plasma Vessel arc ( the battle with Toji and the cult ) and then in Shibuya Incident arc.

These moments make me solidify why I love this character and I had no regrets saying that he is my number one.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Nanami is the goat for numerous reasons I donโ€™t really know which moment made me realize he was the best

His flashback was dope, him hesitating between between a sorcerer or between being a company man living a normal life was great.

His curse technique is quite cool, and his overtime is great. The weak point critical hit is nice.

The way he brutalize the blond guy in Shibuya was really fun. Nada stomping masterclass.

And his end was great too with the Dagon fight, being burnt by Jogo, being half dead and going berserk on curse spirit and then with Mahito killing him with the last speech to Yuji.

I feel Nanami still had things to tell and died to early but overall he is the best JJK character.

Damn, this is hard. Any one of the characters on that poll could be my favorite. All of them have at least 1 amazing moment.

My feeling right now is Toji. I knew from the beginning that Toji was going to make a big impression on me because at the time Megumi was my favorite of the main trio (still kinda is). He was really funny, had a badass design, and provided some of the hypest moments in the series.

The Toji vs Gojo fight is obviously incredible. Itโ€™s amazingly drawn, calculated, and it has a great ending. All of his fights whether they were with Getou, Dagon or even Megumi were showcasing the peak of humanity.

My favorite aspect about him is his humanity. Almost all the villains before Toji were monsters who had no regard for human life and 0 empathy. Toji always felt like there was something behind all the smirks and jokes.
Gojo's introduction was amazing to me. He really got so much character development during the beginning of the series from meeting Yuta and developing him and rest of the now 2nd years to meeting Yuuji for the first time to explaining why he does what he does when Yuuji supposedly died ( the talk about Jujutsu society, him wanting to change and etc ).

He was my favorite character from that moment onwards but the peak of my enjoyment came during first, Star Plasma Vessel arc ( the battle with Toji and the cult ) and then in Shibuya Incident arc.

These moments make me solidify why I love this character and I had no regrets saying that he is my number one.
All of those are great picks.

Gojo is my favourite character. He was my fave since the beginning, from nonchalantly flexing on Sukuna and being hyped by everyone, and then his fight where he demolished Jogo, sealed the deal. After that it just kept getting better and better. As Seth said, during the fight with Toji, the two of them became my favourite characters.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

TOJI THE GOAT

also i feel like Hakari might be my top 2 depends on the future :myman:i hope gege dont waste hakari potential
Hakari is a great pick. I really really dig him as well. I hope soon enough we get some focus on him in the Culling Game.