Powers & Abilities Which of the Monster Trio Power Ups Do You Like The Most?

Which Power up is your favorite?

• Sanji's Raid Suit

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • Luffy's Advanced CoA

Votes: 33 40.7%
  • Zoro's Enma

Votes: 26 32.1%

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I like Luffy and Zoro pu the most because their pu is based on training and haki development to get stronger.

We saw zoro training in this chapter to master enma and ryuo and Udon was all about Luffy's training. More of a fan of such pu.

I like Sanji pu as well because it incorporate science and tech but will like more if it alters genetic lineage.

Well, I'm a bit picky but Zoro hasn't get any power up yet, he first needs to learn how to wield Enma properly, at that point, with that new skill or improved haki control, he will be stronger.

Anyway probably Sanji in a way. I hate Oda make him power up through an external device he has to do nothing to get, all advantages with 0 effort, yet design wise is good while Zoro gets a new sword (which is pretty much the same as the others designwise) and Luffy gets a new (another) form of attack.

Last edited:
I

Inspector_Mu

Well, I'm a but picky but Zoro hasn't get any power up yet, he first needs to learn how to wield Enma properly, at that point, with that new skill or improved haki control, he will be stronger.

Anyway probably Sanji in a way. I hate Oda make him power up through an external device he has to do nothing to get, all advantages with 0 effort, yet design wise is good while Zoro gets a new sword (which is pretty much the same as the others designwise) and Luffy gets a new (another) form of attack.
He has PU already.
The only PU earned is Advanced CoO and CoA
Also G4.

A sword and raid suit arent really earned since someone else gave it to you... you didnt make them
You will train to master them but it stil wont be worth as someone who created his own stuff and awakened higher Haki...

He has PU already.
Also G4.

A sword and raid suit arent really earned since someone else gave it to you... you didnt make them
You will train to master them but it stil wont be worth as someone who created his own stuff and awakened higher Haki...
As I see it he got a new sword that opened up a new way to power up, or at elast make a way that was already there easier to get through the mastery of the new sword but as Zoro (Oda) said he will get stronger when he masters it.

his power and haki is his, but he channels them through Enma, which he himself admitted makes them stronger
Stronger when he masters the sword and because the sword eats up more haki than what he wants to put in the slash. Anyway it is quite normal for Zoro to get an improvement through a sword, he is improving his mastery on haki and since he fights with swords a sword ia needed. Luffy is a brawler so since he will not get knuckles or some other shit has to work on abilities.

I would have liked more something like a new form, aka Zoro's G4, yet this is what we get for now. Anyway I bet that when he will fight vs King or whatever enemy he will get Oda will put on the table something flashier than just "stronger slashes" there are still chances he will show a new form or something like that since he didn't go all out yet, seems far from it really.

Luffy and Zoro. They had to train to get stronger, while Sanji gets handed a raid suit. Enma didn't make Zoro Stronger, but he had to train to wield it better and compensate for it draining his chakra.
Post automatically merged:

He has PU already.
Also G4.

Sanhi didn't train to master shit. All his things were working fine. He was just given a PU. He didn't earn shit. They literally said Nobidy in Wano could master Enma and Zoro doing it in a few days. He earning his strength along with Luffy. Who practice till he fell asleep.