Character Discussion Which of the OG Warlords do you like the most as a character?

Who do you vibe with the most as a character?

• Total voters
My fanboyism makes me voted for Hancock.

But Crocodile and Doffy are exceptional and great villains. Mihawk and Kuma for how mysterious they are. Jinbei is a wise person, etc.

Moria....

The 2 best imo are mihawk and jinbe hands down.
Most of the warlords have a great skill set and some pretty unique abilities, not all have a great personality but they're not all expected to align themselves with our protagonist or even play as big of a role. Kuma and Hancock are 2 more that I like to an extent, Kuma is becoming more interesting as time goes on and Hancock has a great set of abilities that match her character very well as the character who is famed as the most beautiful woman in the world

Kuma and Hancock I guess.

Jinbe was not a warlord when we see him I guess so did not really matter.
Crocodile was good.
DD turned out to be a disappointment. Was expecting him to be better than crocodile...But crocoboy turned out more appealing to be for the series.
Mihawk...Though he did set the standard for warlord for being the first one being introduced on screen, him being WSS always overshadows for me to see him as Warlord.
Gecko Moria was meh. I guess he was not much important. Same category as DD with not as much importance overall but DD got far better as a character in his arc I guess. Like oda spend some time with DD.