Future Events Which of the Strawhats can you imagine as a parent?

It is time for a strange questions. Which of the strawhats do you think fits for a parent role?
My thoughts are:
1. Luffy. Well, he does not fit for this role at all.
2. Zoro. Same with Luffy, but i think he would be a better parent.
3. Nami. I can see her as a parent, Punk Huzard proved it.
4. Sanji. I can see him, but due his perversion...
5. Usopp. 50/50, his personality is not for a parent role, but he's good with kids.
6. Chopper. Can't even imagine.
7. Robin. She fits the most.
8. Franky. Absolutely no.
9. Brook. Same with Franky.

Last edited:
M

MD Zolo

The mink reindeer....

Idk if it's compatible tbh.

A normal reindeer perhaps ....

Emmm uggh
Entering a different territory, but if bestiality is possible in real life, it doesn't look impossible to me. Whether he would be a father-figure is another question entirely, and I don't think he is.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Zoro and Robin are the only ones capable of being effective parents. The former may be a curmudgeon, but he will do anything to protect the people important to him; the latter has that kind of steady hand that is crucial to good parenting (doesn’t hurt that she’s super intelligent and patient). The rest are all insane relatives, and we love them all the more for it.

Usopp: Best Dad. His kid would idolize him

Chopper: Cant see him being a dad. He'd make a baller godfather to Usopp's kid tho

Nami: Would be Bell-mere 2.0

Robin: Can't see her being a mom. She'd make a sweet godmother to Nami's kid tho

Luffy: His kid would be raising him

Zoro: Didn't he become a bounty hunter cuz he couldn't find his way home? He'd be a deadbeat dad by accident.

Sanji: He'd raise a son with good manners & a giant perv streak. If he had a daughter, he'd probably be the most overprotective dad in the cosmos

Franky & Brook: The worst of dads but the coolest of uncles

M

MD Zolo

None of the young ones have given any indication they are anywhere close to being good parents. A moron, a psychopath, a kleptomaniac, a pathological liar, a sex pest and a reindeer.

Robin would be alright, Franky's sound if a bit... eccentric, Brook's more a slightly senile uncle. And Jinbei is the perfect man. Or fish.
Nami has great potential as a parent, in my opinion, she has higher potential than Robin. Plus she manages idiotic kids like Luffy, Zoro and Sanji quite efficiently.
And for all of his pervertedness, I think Sanji would be a great parent who is fun, smart and protective; not to mention a good cook.

Only Luffy and Zoro are hopeless as parents. They incite trouble, they can't manage one. As for Brook, I think his attitude is childish too.

I am surpise many people think franky can doo good i think if any shp have children they all will be good
Nami robin usopp sanji from experience
Zoro probably like monkey d dragon style
Luffy probably like dadan with little bit garp
Well for franky idk he is too eccentric to even have kid
For brook and chopper idk if they can get a kid