Character Discussion Which of these fights for Brook would you like to see?

Which of these fights would you like to see?

• Total voters
Brook vs Apoo is best but Apoo is wayyyy too strong. Apoo is stronger than the Tobi Roppo.

Brook vs Pero is again Pero too strong and there’s less there.

Brook vs whos who I hope doesn’t happen because there’s no part of it.

Brook vs Perospero, Oda already pushed the revenge agenda against Peros even tho he did nothing, so might have well Brook fought him. But it didn't happen, he went from facing Big Mom to being reduced a fodder cleaner

Healthy Perospero no diffed Brook and Chopper. And since Sanji already one shots him, Brook can beat him now but it's probably gonna be boring.

Brook vs Apoo is the dream battle but then Drake is taking care of him currently. That leaves Brook vs WsW left.

Who's Who got nerfed enough for Brook to take on.

Brook had two solo fights in the past, the first time against Zeo and the second time against Giolla.
Calling Giolla a fight is pretty laughable. Brook just ambushed her after making her think he wouldn’t fight her, and that’s all there was to it. Zeo vs Brook was a complete joke of a fight in which Brook clearly wasn’t pushed hard at all

Calling Giolla a fight is pretty laughable. Brook just ambushed her after making her think he wouldn’t fight her, and that’s all there was to it. Zeo vs Brook was a complete joke of a fight in which Brook clearly wasn’t pushed hard at all
Giolla was one thing, but Zeo was still a 1v1 fight even if he was weak.

You mean Brook vs Numbers and smile users right?
Lol the topic isn't that Brook will actually fight these guys, it's more like which of these fights would you like to see.

Who's-Who to complete the pair-up.

Page One <-> Usopp
Ulti <-> Nami
Black Maria <-> Robin
Sasaki <-> Franky
Who's-Who <-> Brook
Drake <-> Chopper (but they're allies)
I'll give credit to you for not giving up on Brook vs Who's Who, but I'm expecting a lot of salt from both you and @Shiroyru if the fight doesn't happen.:vistalaugh: