General & Others Which pair do you like the most among the monster trio of OP?

Best duo

• Total voters
S

Shura

1) Luffy and Zoro

they have interesting understanding between them like it was shown many times like against Buggy/Bellamy/and in Usopp situation/Wano part 1 etc. (remind me if I forgot anything else). Hard to upload pictures

2) Zoro and Sanji

No need to specially say this. Through out the series till now they fought each other though it was not serious and they understand and respect each other eventhough they compete all the time. Oda even went out of his way to show that their chemistry by showing their Zombies fought each other. In one word, this is also interesting pair and even more than first one.

3) Luffy and Sanji

Well, this is also interesting but they don't have many panels together other than WCI but I personally feel that they also make a good team. It is like brains+brawns.

so what is your pick among these pairs. Personally I would prefer Luffy and Zoro and I wanted to know what is your pick. If possible, elaborate.

4) Luffy and Jimbei..

this is also very interesting duo as seen from ID to WCI...they share good dynamic....

PS: Again mind you people....this is not powerscaling thread.....so please keep that in mind while posting

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a huge rivalry though. It's what forms the foundation of their relationship. It's one of the things Oda has kept consistent from the start.
No, they quarrel alot.

This is not the same as an actual rivalry and i will never treat it as such
Post automatically merged:

Zoro & Sanji. I always like their gags confrontation to be honest
Definitely, comedy is a huge part of one piece. Sanji recently teasing zoro with the bounty was definitely nice, especially how oda built this into the armor conversation.

No, they quarrel alot.

This is not the same as an actual rivalry and i will never treat it as such
Abject denial
They're constantly trying to one-up each other. That is a rivalry, quarrels and squabbles or not. Because they're on the same side, it isn't as enemies or vicious, so the nature of the rivalry differs from more antagonistic ones like Luffy and Teach, but the fact remains.

rival
/ˈrʌɪv(ə)l/
Learn to pronounce
noun

1. a person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity.
It's a fucking rivalry.

Abject denial
They're constantly trying to one-up each other. That is a rivalry, quarrels and squabbles or not. Because they're on the same side, it isn't as enemies or vicious, so the nature of the rivalry differs from more antagonistic ones like Luffy and Teach, but the fact remains.

rival
/ˈrʌɪv(ə)l/
Learn to pronounce
noun

1. a person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity.
It's a fucking rivalry.
what same field of activity/objective are they competing over?

They are quarelling. Thats it. No rivalry whatsoever, and i therefore will never treat it as such.