Break Week Which Portrait is Better?Become The Most Feared by Marines or Become the World Strongest Swordsman??

Which portrait is better?

• The Most Feared by Marines

Votes: 45 69.2%
  • The World Strongest Swordsman

Votes: 20 30.8%

• Total voters
Based on your opinion, which portrait is better?

"Become the Most Feared by Marines"

Or

"Become the World Strongest Swordsman"

WSS but Sanji will never become most feared by Marines

That wasn't sanjis destiny but a bluff because for Kuma to substitute Luffys head he needed someone with PK level ambition.

WSS qualifies but Kuma or really anyone in the worst could give a shit about all blue so sanji made up bullshit

Just to make one thing clear, I never said that Sanji will be "the most feared by Marines". I asked a question about which is the best portrait. I just used Sanji's panel as an example

It's an interesting topic, but considering who the marines are, being feared by them is nothing to be overstated, being feared by pirates for being the WSS is better, as the biggest freaks in the manga are pirates.

Marines dont fear mihawk.
because if you take away his strength, all you get is a lone wolf who minds his own business in a dark island alone by himself.

what is there to fear about that? the yonkos are feared not only for their strength, but because of their aggressive tendencies and violent acts towards citizens, marines and WG alike... and they have a whole crew that repeats these actions to boot.

Well,if Sanji beats some vice admirals,start sinking battleships left and right and somehow fuck up with the Marines schemes big time.He could become a pain in the ass for the average marine.But for the admirals,he would need to become a monster.I don't see Sanji beating any top tier yet.

Of course being feared by the Marines is more impressive, the cocky Admirals being scared of anyone would genuinely be a sight to see.

No one in the Marines is scared of Mihawk, they didn't even bother to send an Admiral to catch that fraud :suresure:

Just to make one thing clear, I never said that Sanji will be "the most feared by Marines". I asked a question about which is the best portrait. I just used Sanji's panel as an example
My phones portrait mode is pretty good.

But if you talking what is better portrayal it depends on who fears, marines fear Rayleigh they won't fuck with him even in his old age while he's chilling.

They fear wano samurais too.

If all admirals and all yonko you then it depends on how he acquired that fear because Buggy being a yonko means more people fear Buggy than they fear like Sabo or Katakuri doesn't necessarily mean its portrayal of strength.