Current Events Which Topi Roppo impressed you the most so far?

Which one

• Black Maria

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Page One

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Sasaki

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • Ulti

Votes: 61 63.5%
  • Who's Who

Votes: 17 17.7%

• Total voters
The title.
Mind you, most impressive not always mean the strongest.
For me it's Ulti,
-Was about to push Luffy to pull G4
-Took Yamato version of Kaido's signature move and got up
-Didn't toy around with her opponents
-Was genuinely dangerous and threatening, about to kill straw hats a few times that they had to get saved by deus ex machina. They literally couldn't do anything against her
-Took Big Mom triple homie combo and was still able to stand and move relatively quickly
-Nami had to have her weapon possessed by Zeus (part of BM's soul) to finally put a yonkou weakened Ulti down (and she still dodged the initial hit)

When chapter 1016 was released I was kind of disappointed Ulti went down without a real 1 vs 1 but comparing her overall performance to the others, I can't say her treatment as a villain was bad.
That might change if Sasaki/WsW aren't down and show awakening or Black Maria shows some sick moves against Robin (i'm not convinced so far) but as of now it is what it is.

Black Maria and Ulti.

Black Marias genjutsu stuff combined with her terrifying design and weird weapon honestly actually inspired fear unlike the others. And she looks actually threatening.

Ulti seemed the most powerful tho
It's true that Black Maria fighting style is interesting, hopefully she will look dangerous against Robin before being defeated.