General Mafia General Chat

Still not as good as mine, @Nick & Troy's

Invest, BG & Doctor set up. We had scum pretty annoyed.

I was the invest the outted invest, Nick the outted BG & Troyo the hidden Doctor. Nick watched me, Troyo watched Nick. They did actually attempt to kill me calling our bluff, Nick killed them, and the doctor healed him :milaugh:
You like outed me day 1 lol was not happy. But after that we did crush everyone

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Oh..... I do remember what Light did :milaugh:

Yea @Light D Lamperouge you deserved to be killed by him too, your arso self outting him as SK
I had to lmao.

But that's not all. Van saved vampire me from the vamp hunter, they both died, and as you know vamps won the game lmao.

But also @Van I bit you that night.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
@Yo Tan Wa @Jew D. Boy @Seraphoenix @Fuji @Dragomir @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Sallucion @Lord Melkor @Nick

Congrats! You guys must have a good reason other than "Its better story than Twilight."

We all know that Harry x Hermione was the true ship that should have sailed!

Itโ€™s like those Naruto and Sakura shippers who are lurking in the shadows :whitepress:
I was a NaruSaku shipper... for some time

Btw WELCOME Kagu!!

:kaidowhat:

It's not that deep lmao. I only voted for them after seeing you complain about them winning which I thought was funny. I'm not invested in any of the ships in HP. I honestly didn't even know Luna/Neville was a thing until I saw that poll.
How did you not know Luna x Neville longbottom??

Come on Drago, like that was such a cute pairing :goatasure:

Anyway, I know Lind's fave scum pair is Raito and Ekko, right Lindie? @Lindltaylor
:seriously:
You mean that scum team that triple killed me in one game and mislynched me through vote manipulation the very next game?? Yeah fuck that team!

Also that game break team - Fuck that team too!