General Mafia General Chat

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Speaking of Se7en I need to watch that movie
It's gruesome, but the movie is pretty great. I think you'll like it.

Have any of you been following the Gabby Petito case going on? Something is very off there.
I googled it and looks like the fiance is hiding some information. If he's reluctant to give out crucial info, then he might have played a part in her disappearance.

Zemmi

GodMommie
It's gruesome, but the movie is pretty great. I think you'll like it.

I googled it and looks like the fiance is hiding some information. If he's reluctant to give out crucial info, then he might have played a part in her disappearance.
Right he won't even tell them anything at all, like the last time he seen her or where.

I feel like he is hoping they just find no evidence and without him talking, they have no case.

It's sickening.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Primal Fear
Fallen
Now I haven't watched any of these. I've heard of Primal Fear, though.

Okay, I think I can give one of these a watch.

Murder on the Orient Express
These two are one of my favorite movies! Honestly Orient Express had such an amazing twist at the end, but that's expected of Agatha Christie!

Also, Knives out just had an awesome story and a brilliant end. I think I'm going to rewatch both of these sometime this week xD.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Now I haven't watched any of these. I've heard of Primal Fear, though.

Okay, I think I can give one of these a watch.
All of these are old lmao.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang came out in 2005 with RDJ and Val Kilmer starring.

Primal Fear is from 1996 and is Edward Norton's first movie. Richard Gere stars too.

Fallen is from 1998. Denzel is the main actor.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Right he won't even tell them anything at all, like the last time he seen her or where.

I feel like he is hoping they just find no evidence and without him talking, they have no case.

It's sickening.
Yeah, definitely get that feeling too. No reason to hide anything if you really want her found.

This looks very similar to the Chris Watts case where the guy was just a psychopath, but he was a dumbass too, thankfully.

Hears a story of my tos past it's quite sad:catsweat:

I was mafia once just a young kid mafia looking for a win, unknowing of the dangers of tos. someone asked for my name, i lied and said executioner, they asked for my target i said the pirate.:king:
I guess the Exe is assigned the actual player's name instead.

I once did the worst mess up ever in ToS, by claiming Voyeur, a Regular Mafia role.

Although once I went on alert as a Veteran and killed two Mafia the same night in the process and was assigned MVP. It happened on here funnily, last year.

Zemmi

GodMommie

Primal Fear is from 1996 and is Edward Norton's first movie. Richard Gere stars too.

My favorite Denzel movie is Ricochet, @Lindltaylor it's not really in the thriller or horror catergory, but it's a really good movie if you haven't watched it.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Yepp, I googled these and the ratings are pretty great. I had never heard of Kiss Kiss bang bang before you mentioned it lol.

Dude, when I first googled Fallen, it took me to some romance movie and the ratings were soo bad - 7% Rotten Tomatoes and I was like "Is this the one that Light told me about?" lmao.

Then I typed it again and it took me to the actual Denzel Washington movie.

Do let me know which one you watched and what you think of it.
Aye! Will do so.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
LMAO. Primal Fear is older than me. And you too @Lindltaylor
1996 oof, older by a year lmao.

My favorite Denzel movie is Ricochet, @Lindltaylor it's not really in the thriller or horror catergory, but it's a really good movie if you haven't watched it.
Oh yeah, I'm down for any great movie tbh.

I googled this too, and the plot is really interesting. I'm right now almost done with Peaky Blinders season 2, but I wanted to watch something else in the middle too.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yepp, I googled these and the ratings are pretty great. I had never heard of Kiss Kiss bang bang before you mentioned it lol.
I love RDJ so I watch all his movies. It's great.

Dude, when I first googled Fallen, it took me to some romance movie and the ratings were soo bad - 7% Rotten Tomatoes and I was like "Is this the one that Light told me about?" lmao.
:milaugh:

Then I typed it again and it took me to the actual Denzel Washington movie.
Good.

Aye.