General Mafia General Chat

Or we all play FFXIV together

Epic stuff:cr7:
Final Fantasy XII conquered my heart the most out of them all.

Such flabbergasting world and I think the story was decent. The combat style quite innovative for its age and a superb sidequests bag. Even today with the Zodiark Remaster I feel like I'm not playing too much of an obsolete game.

And I didn't even start on the musical background.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Wow that's a lot. Amazing.

You would have to make a new character to go with us newbies.

I'll probably install it tomorrow or smth.
Never! Would just level an alt class or something, and failing that, just run the early stuff for fun. If you do join, make sure your Data Center is set to Crystal.
@Ratchet I have been trying to convince people to play Trails in the sky :milaugh:
Nice lol, it's so good. Hopefully they enjoy it, I'd give anything to get to play the Sky games again for the first time.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Final Fantasy XII conquered my heart the most out of them all.

Such flabbergasting world and I think the story was decent. The combat style quite innovative for its age and a superb sidequests bag. Even today with the Zodiark Remaster I feel like I'm not playing too much of an obsolete game.

And I didn't even start on the musical background.
Ah yes FFXII was a pretty nice game. I loved the summoning part of it and the open world setup was quite interesting with the new mechanisms for a FF game.

I'm still a fan of the old fashioned FF games and for me the FFX was like the best (also the first one) I played.

FFXII was quite nice and has its unique things which make it an interesting and very good entry to the FF games.

Interesting enough I played most of it but don't remember quite well.

Missed Zodiark because I didn't finish it ahahaha.

My sign is Sagittarius and that summon was underwhelming.

But if we go by when the Sum passes through the signs then I would be Serpentarius/Ophiuchus

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Never! Would just level an alt class or something, and failing that, just run the early stuff for fun. If you do join, make sure your Data Center is set to Crystal.

Nice lol, it's so good. Hopefully they enjoy it, I'd give anything to get to play the Sky games again for the first time.
Sure do. Thanks. Gonna install it tomorrow.

Probably gonna go wiith Summoner.

And then White Mage as an alt class.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
you come into the game quoting a player that is below Midnight Delight levels of play and the biggest dog water shit I have seen within 5 forums in the past 2 months, do you have more thoughts? because you fixating on T-Pein who is obviously a garbage mafia player is alarming me heavily, explain yourself
God damn I screamed when I read this post

:suresure::suresure:

God damn that was the highest quality shitpost I've seen in my life

Rhea

Cattitude
I've send Light game set up for approval..Once approved , I'll open sign up thread.

AL's ToS game was cancelled
Ahh I see, Light games... D-Do you mean kills @Light D Lamperouge game theme? 🤩🤩

I will volunteer as SK with 10 kill shots 😙😙 after I emptied all shots and already kill the main target, I will be happy to get lynched after that and wont complaining, pinky promise.