General Mafia General Chat

Zemmi

GodMommie
maybe you can try changing them at leas a bit
I'm hoping her time away did that. We have been friends since we were 14, and throughout the years she has lived with me/ me & my family several times.

The issue is I'm the best friend, the one you can trust your kids to, the one who would give you her kidney, I'm not the fun friend. Sometimes she prefers the fun friends more lol.

Last time I was home alone I slept on the couch. I left the doors all open except for the main door and I was so tired I thought a shadow in the corridor was a person. I just said "Hi...", turned around again and fell asleep. Not sure if there was somebody or not, but I was fine and nothing got stolen, so most likely not.

AL sama

Red Haired
I'm hoping her time away did that. We have been friends since we were 14, and throughout the years she has lived with me/ me & my family several times.

The issue is I'm the best friend, the one you can trust your kids to, the one who would give you her kidney, I'm not the fun friend. Sometimes she prefers the fun friends more lol.
well you're fun but also a bit serious type

Last time I was home alone I slept on the couch. I left the doors all open except for the main door and I was so tired I thought a shadow in the corridor was a person. I just said "Hi...", turned around again and fell asleep. Not sure if there was somebody or not, but I was fine and nothing got stolen, so most likely not.
:believe: