General Mafia General Chat

Actually, I lied. I've just hit two weeks of sobriety. Pretty easy so far to be honest.

What's with the activity increase? You just feel like playing again?
that's good man. glad to hear you hit two weeks. if ya don't mind me asking, off of what?

And, well. the old dog in me wants to jump back in. I still feel like I got something to get better at despite how well I have done when I actually try. Plus, I miss the challenge and the interactions.

that's good man. glad to hear you hit two weeks. if ya don't mind me asking, off of what?

And, well. the old dog in me wants to jump back in. I still feel like I got something to get better at despite how well I have done when I actually try. Plus, I miss the challenge and the interactions.
Alcohol of all kinds. It's been really easy despite having so much alcohol around me since we host often, but I haven't been tempted to drink any.

The itch never goes away. I was just telling people how I would still be playing 10-20 years from now because people in real life I know play if often, and a bunch of those people are 10-20 years older.

Alcohol of all kinds. It's been really easy despite having so much alcohol around me since we host often, but I haven't been tempted to drink any.

The itch never goes away. I was just telling people how I would still be playing 10-20 years from now because people in real life I know play if often, and a bunch of those people are 10-20 years older.

Glad to hear it's been easy for you. And that you are doing something for you that is great for your health. And to be honest never played it with real people. That must be interesting to do. Hope to see you in more games in the future.

Glad to hear it's been easy for you. And that you are doing something for you that is great for your health. And to be honest never played it with real people. That must be interesting to do. Hope to see you in more games in the future.
It's wonderful. I started forum mafia like 10 years ago, but I've been playing real life mafia for longer. It's really nice and relaxing. The people I know are really competitive though, so it's always a bit rough when people argue after each game, especially for other party games like Resistance or Avalon.

And I will play more. I'm not going anywhere. I'll be back by October. I'm just finishing my commitments to other games for now.