General Mafia General Chat

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Well @Lindltaylor might be a prodigy, but i'm the real deal, i could have been your real student
my true prodigy i look at dragopuppy (he sadly disappointed me) - but you can be a student of mine as well, you wont really see me here much tbh but im trying to play a bit more on NF - SRM is becoming tiresome as well so ill prob only focus towards vanillaesque games

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
plus im not even that good as i once was cause ive taken such a long break and ive forgotten a lot of mechanics and my reads havent been the best lately. especiallyon this forum dont really see any point in trying on this forum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
yes he is and it was decided by all the coaches
they think this is the right approach? he hasnt rly broken any rules tho, technically

there r other players who r far more inactive and ruin games just as much if mor more. u can always sub midnight out if he keeps fluffing no? just like u sub any inactive player.

hes been vigged and will be policy lynched every time he contineus this play so idk why the ban was needed

is this about weebs? didnt he get his abilities like day 3+? ik he can contribute without abilites and all, but tell me why wouldnt he just go purely afk with 2 posts per day instead?

if ur gna punish mid. i expect punishment to the players that sign in but barely play the game as well.

u kinda told me few weeks ago none takes games seriously here so having ranked games wont work, but this ban of midnight basically contradicts that. we can have ranked games where midnight gets vigged or shot day 1 and loses his ranks until he improve his play instead of banning him

tl;dr id much prefer having midnight in the game than a dead inactive slot. midnight does help from time to time as town using his role and claims, but if ur using weebs as metrics then he had no role to play with for most of the game. i think this decision was a bit hasty, dont u think so AL?

AL sama

Red Haired
they think this is the right approach? he hasnt rly broken any rules tho, technically

there r other players who r far more inactive and ruin games just as much if mor more. u can always sub midnight out if he keeps fluffing no? just like u sub any inactive player.

hes been vigged and will be policy lynched every time he contineus this play so idk why the ban was needed

is this about weebs? didnt he get his abilities like day 3+? ik he can contribute without abilites and all, but tell me why wouldnt he just go purely afk with 2 posts per day instead?

if ur gna punish mid. i expect punishment to the players that sign in but barely play the game as well.

u kinda told me few weeks ago none takes games seriously here so having ranked games wont work, but this ban of midnight basically contradicts that. we can have ranked games where midnight gets vigged or shot day 1 and loses his ranks until he improve his play instead of banning him

tl;dr id much prefer having midnight in the game than a dead inactive slot. midnight does help from time to time as town using his role and claims, but if ur using weebs as metrics then he had no role to play with for most of the game. i think this decision was a bit hasty, dont u think so AL?
nope you're just too kind

AL sama

Red Haired
al we r gna be vigging him and lynching him day 1 for 10 days lol. thats punishment no xd?

i don't see why he was banned instead of the other inactive players. if there is another reason for his ban let me know and ill stop this
you wanna disrespect a host's hard work by letting a player and then just kill him cause you he won't do anything?? nice logic you've there
@Midnight Delight is being permanently banned from playing mafia here due to constantly joining games and not playing them thus ruining games for other players and the hosts.
read the reasoning was given

I m not obliged to explain anything to you yet I did

Emil

Certified Memelord
you wanna disrespect a host's hard work by letting a player and then just kill him cause you he won't do anything?? nice logic you've there

read the reasoning was given

I m not obliged to explain anything to you yet I did
his play will improve if he is policy killed every game. or he will simply stop playing at his own discretion. thats the point of policy

i dont feel like the reason justifies perma. can u show me where this is listed in the rules anywehrre?

Emil

Certified Memelord
i didn't feel mid did anything in the games i played with him that is perma ban worthy

maybe hes done things outside the game that u arent showing. well those r not mafia related so i still dont know why the ban is in place

if u wanna be strick about banning players that dont do much in games then ban all of those who sign up and dont play. want a list? im sure u know them urself

Emil

Certified Memelord
but obviously that wont be done because its not a reason to perma ban players for. just like midnight

i asked u where is this said in any rules and u cant provide some

im not midnights lawyer. the guy needs to defend himself on his own. i am guessing hes done something outside the game that influenced this decision

Well, if we wanna talk about that. Then there are a gang of players here who are playing games that just disrupt the hosting effort by their lack of actually playing the game correctly stretches beyond various means.

Spite voting, gang spite voting and other various things that I for sure don't experience in other places. I really don't give two shits bout the ban, but I will say one thing. if we are gonna set a standard here that needs to be addressed because we got people that are likely coming here soon that is gonna make this worst than it already is.

So.

If we are gonna address this, might as well address all of it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is a good line btw, especially if its always the same ppl lmao
some are usually
but peoples activity increase or decrease depending on how busy they r

just like how mids helpfulness to town increases or dedreases depending on his mood or role. i am not sure how this decision came to play

just hope the people in power here dont turn too dictatorial and start making rules out of nowhere to justify what their bias wants

And for anyone who wants to try and disrespect me. That's fine. I got a special video I will share in response. If you don't want to have an adult conversation then you are part of the problem. So, for our sake just don't go there. Thank you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well, if we wanna talk about that. Then there are a gang of players here who are playing games that just disrupt the hosting effort by their lack of actually playing the game correctly stretches beyond various means.

Spite voting, gang spite voting and other various things that I for sure don't experience in other places. I really don't give two shits bout the ban, but I will say one thing. if we are gonna set a standard here that needs to be addressed because we got people that are likely coming here soon that is gonna make this worst than it already is.

So.

If we are gonna address this, might as well address all of it.
yea pretty much

its either u go all out or u dont

dont just ban players cuz u dont like them for w.e reason. if ur using an in game reason as an excuse to justify the ban then everyone else who falls under that reason must be similarly banned and the rules need to be updated to include those reasons

i was told this is a chill place. none takes game seriously. yet they banned one of the most chill players that dont take the game seriously. i kind of want a detailed explaination as to how that happened @AL sama . tell me on disc or pm if u dont wanna say it here, tho the public needs to see it too eventually to avoid being banned as well

maybe even modify the rules