General Mafia General Chat

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
To everyone who doubted us:
We may have had no strategy and we also killed the doctor along the way but we did it!
@TheAncientCenturion

Also shoutout to @Naomi and @Vonal (who got his name misspelt so many times) :)

@Reborn that last vote on you was really hard for me, I wanted to believe you were town so bad, good job dude. Also sorry I was kind of mean the last phase lol

also sorry for the mislynch @playa4321 and @Rej

Good game everyone

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Reborn @Gambit @Celestia GG. I had a lot of fun for my first time. I hope all games are this exciting.
To everyone who doubted us:
We may have had no strategy and we also killed the doctor along the way but we did it!
@TheAncientCenturion

Also shoutout to @Naomi and @Vonal (who got his name misspelt so many times) :)

@Reborn that last vote on you was really hard for me, I wanted to believe you were town so bad, good job dude. Also sorry I was kind of mean the last phase lol

also sorry for the mislynch @playa4321 and @Rej

Good game everyone
I'm honestly super surprised we both lived lmao. After Day 1 where I shouted myself out there and Mafia immediately targeted you, I'd of figured at least one of us would've died.

But we did it!

100% sorry to @playa4321 and @Rej for the mislynches lmao. I'm glad it worked out in the end though.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I'm honestly super surprised we both lived lmao. After Day 1 where I shouted myself out there and Mafia immediately targeted you, I'd of figured at least one of us would've died.
I was lowkey hoping I get lynched day 1 because
I made a dumb mistake on the sign up thread. I didn’t want to play but I answered your post because I thought it was funny, then I got added to the list of players
I didn’t realize until the game started and I felt bad backing out at that point lmao

But it was a lot more fun than I expected and I’m glad I stuck to it

Yeah Reborn should of killed one of us earlier lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I was lowkey hoping I get lynched day 1 because
I made a dumb mistake on the sign up thread. I didn’t want to play but I answered your post because I thought it was funny, then I got added to the list of players
I didn’t realize until the game started and I felt bad backing out at that point lmao

But it was a lot more fun than I expected and I’m glad I stuck to it

Yeah Reborn should of killed one of us earlier lol
LMAO. I'm sorry for shanghaiing you into this. But odds are we would've lost if you didn't join in. I can't imagine the plays that would've been made, or anyone being so forgiving of me once I lynch 2 townies. One of them the doctor lmao.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
LMAO. I'm sorry for shanghaiing you into this. But odds are we would've lost if you didn't join in. I can't imagine the plays that would've been made, or anyone being so forgiving of me once I lynch 2 townies. One of them the doctor lmao.
:milaugh: It’s fine, I did that to myself. When I reread the signups, I was like yeah, I screwed up

I don’t regret it tho, anyways, good game bro... or should I say senpai lmao

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It's not tac and kiwipom vote that got me... But a mistake I made earlier that got me which I realized when did this phase begin...

Yes, final credit goes to them and vonal but real credit goes to someone else. Won't leak much detail in this regard except to that one person.
Post automatically merged:

I was mafia role cop. You guys aren't aware of all the behind the stuffs that happened lol

Can't leak that because that's my experience apart from if someone's wants to a question regarding something

But I can guarantee you that it's not kiwi and TAC that threw me off.. You weren't a threat. Even in this phase I could have dealt with you.. Its that one person who got me... And I realized it later but it was too late...I will be sending a pm to that person later

Bogard

You can't win
Now that the game ended, i'd explain my strategy.

After we luckily got the SK thanks to @Finalbeta , @playa4321 and @Gambit became my most primarily suspicion, but I wasn't completely certain and since I didn't want to waste a shotx I decided to provoc Playa.

And it's after that mislynch that I knew it was Gambit and killed him

After that round, it was between @Reborn and @Haku, but with @Reborn being more suspicious for reasons already mentioned, so decided to go for the same strategy and provoc him and looks like I was right in the end. The only thing that confused me is him inviting me when i thought we were short on time, but thinking back to it, there was still a lot of time before the end of phase, and thus it made sense for you to do this

After re-reading the last phase, i"'d say Reborn made even bigger mistake. I felt like he grew too impatient under pressured, tried the same tactic again, but it wasn't gonna work 2times

Either way, it was a good game overall. Thanks to all :)

Reborn

Now that the game ended, i'd explain my strategy.

After we luckily got the SK thanks to @Finalbeta , @playa4321 and @Gambit became my most primarily suspicion, but I wasn't completely certain and since I didn't want to waste a shotx I decided to provoc Playa.

And it's after that mislynch that I knew it was Gambit and killed him

After that round, it was between @Reborn and @Haku, but with @Reborn being more suspicious for reasons already mentioned, so decided to go for the same strategy and provoc him and looks like I was right in the end. The only thing that confused me is him inviting me when i thought we were short on time, but thinking back to it, there was still a lot of time before the end of phase, and thus it made sense for you to do this

After re-reading the last phase, i"'d say Reborn made even bigger mistake. I felt like he grew too impatient under pressured, tried the same tactic again, but it wasn't gonna work 2times

Either way, it was a good game overall. Thanks to all :)
Lol! Nah in this phase I wasn't trying to pull the same tactic. I was seriously pissed at tac disgusting tactic.

With you, I took a chance by unvoting because I calculated all the probable scenarios and unvoting was the best scneario but I wasn't expecting you to unvote me which worked out in my favor.

Infact, it's you who threw me off guard. I predicted that you will target Haku that night but I wasn't sure and end up doing Nk over you.. And that's the biggest mistake which cost me this game. Taking Haku /rej out unbalanced the equation.

There's something curious you guys have got to know.

I used my role cop to investigate Gambit N1 however an hidden mechanic gave me an Innocent result. It seems that Izumi himself admitted that was a mistake in that he presented us no sign of it before the game started, but at the same time I found the game enthralling, since for how hidden mechanics can throw someone off and are generally categorized as "bastard game mode" (that's the actual mafia term), they can also add that spice the game was lacking of.

Reborn

There's something curious you guys have got to know.

I used my role cop to investigate Gambit N1 however an hidden mechanic gave me an Innocent result. It seems that Izumi himself admitted that was a mistake in that he presented us no sign of it before the game started, but at the same time I found the game enthralling, since for how hidden mechanics can throw someone off and are generally categorized as "bastard game mode" (that's the actual mafia term), they can also add that spice the game was lacking of.
It's because the one who will perform factional kill will be portrayed innocent if macho cop will investigate him.

Reborn

The reason I had to Nk Bogard at any cost was if Bogard Nk me and I Nk him at the same time then as per rules, we both would be dead.

Taking you out and keeping rej alive were the best decision.

It's only the Bogard Nk on Haku and my Nk on Bogard that threw everything out of equation.

Also, I deduced that you were macho cop based on wild intuitions before even I get to know that you were macho cop by investigation Ze ha ha ha ha ha

You are quite a dangerous man player and this game made me understand that it's not abilities which are important per se but who got those abilities that matter.

Reborn

There was some wrong assuming that Finalbeta able to confirm Celestia as scum because he was Macho cop was wrong. He was just reading her scum because the macho cop does not use there ability DP1 but NP1 which means when Finalbeta suspected Celestia and Gambit he was equal to any vanilla town
Yeah! Final predicted Celestia accurately. I realized once you made me understood the rules. That's why he had to go. Having him around was fukn dangerous.

His reading is damn good.

N

Noctis

Yeah! Final predicted Celestia accurately. I realized once you made me understood the rules. That's why he had to go. Having him around was fukn dangerous.

His reading is damn good.
To appear townie as scum. Appear smart and like you know what you're doing. Go around and ask questions to players to "figure out" the game. Observe other player's behavior and strike when they make a slip up (or after another player "catches" a slip), but don't appear too opportunistic.

So from my point of view, Gambit and Celestia was obvious scum once they didn't try to consider TheAncientCenturion post but tried to make the best out of that post to lynch him. In other words, they were too opportunistic that they let their guard down because it was really obvious why he wanted to get rid of a serial killer... There always a reason mafia do avoid singling out roles or players like that so later the can bash other players for this reason

Reborn

To appear townie as scum. Appear smart and like you know what you're doing. Go around and ask questions to players to "figure out" the game. Observe other player's behavior and strike when they make a slip up (or after another player "catches" a slip), but don't appear too opportunistic.

So from my point of view, Gambit and Celestia was obvious scum once they didn't try to consider TheAncientCenturion post but tried to make the best out of that post to lynch him. In other words, they were too opportunistic that they let their guard down because it was really obvious why he wanted to get rid of a serial killer... There always a reason mafia do avoid singling out roles or players like that so later the can bash other players for this reason
Yes! They both didn't factor in this. Gambit getting sus on day1 itself became a bit problem.

I blended okay but I didn't push either of their case nor cashed in the opportunity given by townies along with so many other mistakes I committed during game play.

I was lucky to survive so long lol

Rej

Year of the black beard!
And I protected @Bogard N2 and the way he thanks me is killing me. LMAO bruh.

anyway ya guys did nice for your first game, talked with Izumi about it, some wallposts with unneccessary thought processes were making it hard to read people. I always have problems with new enviroments, but I will suck less in future games, promised! Also I rly were busy these days.

Anyway claim wouldn't have helped me personally because I was only able to self protect once in the game.
@Reborn @TheAncientCenturion

So who ordered the kill on me N1? @Gambit

Ya guys rly didn't wanna play with me roflmao. :D

@Kiwipom I am actually surprised by your deduction ability. You really have alot of potential.

I think from outside perspective and from host perspective it was quite a good and balanced game.

Thanks @Izumi and keep it up guys!
Post automatically merged:

@Izumi can teach you guys to host your own games and I am also there for questions and to play.