Theory Who´s Who is Captain Black aka Kuro

Hear me out guys i know it sounds odd.

Since Kenshiro turned out to be Kyoshiro, we know Characters can change a lot. The black clothes, the cat theme.... it just clicked.
After thinking about it: He is the boss of the cat cafè. Kuro was a butler in Syrop village for cover, so he knows about tea, cafe, serving. Blackbeard got bigger after timeskip. When he was in Jaya and later in Beehive Island he was huge ( Look at his side girl in comparison). So Kuro got buffed and bigger after Timeskip.
Lucci s Power up was his haki. Kuro got the ancient zoan ( And for sure haki as well). He leveled up his cat theme, he still got his claws. His old crew were cat themed, he stayed with it.
Jimbe must have met him since he was a warlord, which could happenend. Jimbe was a warlord for a long time.
Kuros goal was to live in wealth and peace. As a tobi roppo you are rich and you only get attacked when someone wants your position.

I think this is what he did after he was defeated by luffy: He realised, if he wants peace and wealth he needs to fight for it.
The age we got for both kinda fits. The biggest problem i see is that he doesn´t want to be a pirate. We need to know why he changed his motives on that. The Tobi Roppo were former pirate captains so this fits as well. Many think Who´s Who is someone we already know. I totally see Oda doing a big twist like this.

This is my view at it, thanks for reading and thinking.