General & Others Who’s the most disappointing Supernova post TS?

The most disappointing Supernova post TS

• Total voters

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
You can’t include Luffy,Zoro or The Goat known as Urouge.
1. Eustas Kidd. He was fckg hyped up by Oda pre TS to be Luffy’s rival. He has been in the New W orld for 2 years and has only taken L’s. Luffy has been in the New World for like 1 month and he got a bounty of 1.5 B Kidd in 2 years went from 315 M to 470M pathetic.
2. Apoo. He became a snitch

Btw Mods do not close this thread im not baiting!:dogood:

Of Course neither Luffy or Zoro are disappointments even if they were in the poll. Also cannot say anything about Bonney since we've seen nothing of her yet. Urogue we haven't so anything of him but defeating Snack tells you something about him. So all of these cannot be considered disappointment

Law is in no way a disappointment either cuz he actually showed and did more than anyone expected. His time with the strawhats solidified his importance and his character within these past arcs. Not a disappointment.

Bege was great in WCI and surpassed my view of him in Sabaody since he was my least favorite back then. Not a disappointment.

X-Drake we just started to know him and so far so good and I like him so he's not a disappointment.

Killer had nothing to look for so he had no expecatations from me.

Apoo is one of the few that I disliked among the SN in Sabaody (the only one actually) cuz I didn't like his looks, character or his devil fruit power but the fact he was snitch made me look for what he's going to do but so far nothing special so he might be a bit of a disappointment but really I don't care about him.

Kid was build to be the real rival of Luffy's and from what heard of him in the past two years boosted his character a bit but I need to see more to judge whether he met the status given as a rival to Luffy cuz til now he didn't do enough. I still have faith that he will show a lot in the fight against Kaido but the question whether he going to still be Luffy's tru rival after Wano is finished. Lets wait.

Now here is the one I think I can consider a disappointment among the SN, Hawkins.

He started well during Wano and showed a lot of potentials but chapter by chapter his role seems like it won't be of that importance unless he has a plan but from what I see now Hawkins in the disappointment of the SN from what I had hopes since Sabaody days cuz I liked his character, desing and power. Again he can still do more but I don't think it major.

N

NeutralWatcher

Basically almost all of them. Since they were introduced as Luffy's rival and got hype from Shakky, I expect them to accomplish a lot. But none of them reaches Luffy's level achievement.

Law should be the one to defeat Doflamingo but Luffy was the one who did it.
Urouge defeated YC4 Snack but that's it. He lost to YC3 Cracker and became irrelevant
Bonney lost to BB Pirates and lost her crew
Bege didn't defeat anyone in WCI and has irrelevant cover story
Hawkin hasn't defeat anyone worthy, joined Kaido lost to Law and didn't reach Flying Six rank.
Drake is actually a marine and not a pirate. Hasn't defeat anyone worhty. Only 5 Samurai who we don't know how strong they are.
Apoo also hasn't defeated anyone worthy like Luffy and joined Kaido.
Killer hasn't shown any good feat or defeated any worthy foes.
Kidd while he only lost to yonko, he stole something worthy from BM and injured YC so I expect a lot from him.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kidd is a freaking Yonko ping pong ball + Killer = 2 disappointments as of yet
Bege - irrelevant = disappointment
Bonney - I don't actually know why Oda introduced her. Sanji should be supernova alongside Luffy and Zoro = disappointment
Drake - pretty impressive for me = I like him
Apoo - Irrelevant fodder traitor = disappointment
Urourge - Defeated Snack but then lost to Cracker and became irrelevant = slightly disappointing
Law - He should like to lick Luffy's boots for beating his Demon? = slightly disappointing tbh
Zoro - still creating his own path as of yet with big challenges on the Horizon = I'm in excitement/hope state when it comes to Him
Luffy - bit dumb with 0 consequences of his actions but I bet no other Supernova could take on 3 commander level characters in a span of two weeks and defeat them ( Maybe Zoro and Kidd could but they didn't prove themselves as of yet ) = Well I'm excited for Luffy and I hope he won't be one-shot again.
Blackbeard = Big pogg.

Apoo: He's way too stylish & groovy. I dont get the hate. The people he outsmarted were shitheads. Never once disappointed

Kidd: I hated him since his intro, but since he's just taken L's this whole time, I'm not diasappointed. Kinda happy

Killer: WAY better than Kidd. Not disappointed, pleasantly suprised

Law: Annoying at first, but better now that he just gave up trying to tell Luffy plans. Not disappointed

Hawkins: Forgot he existed

Drake: He's cool, but him being accociated w/ the marines was not a shock. Not disappointed

Bonney: Gets bonus points for keeping tabs on Kuma. Not disappointed

Bege: Gangster theme is awesome, love Vito, but he loses points for not poisoning the cake. Slightly Disappointed

Urouge: Don't know why he's not included, but I'm gonna anyways. So tired of the Pacifist Brawler trope
Super :fransuper: disappointined

S

Shura

Of Course neither Luffy or Zoro are disappointments even if they were in the poll. Also cannot say anything about Bonney since we've seen nothing of her yet. Urogue we haven't so anything of him but defeating Snack tells you something about him. So all of these cannot be considered disappointment

Law is in no way a disappointment either cuz he actually showed and did more than anyone expected. His time with the strawhats solidified his importance and his character within these past arcs. Not a disappointment.

Bege was great in WCI and surpassed my view of him in Sabaody since he was my least favorite back then. Not a disappointment.

X-Drake we just started to know him and so far so good and I like him so he's not a disappointment.

Killer had nothing to look for so he had no expecatations from me.

Apoo is one of the few that I disliked among the SN in Sabaody (the only one actually) cuz I didn't like his looks, character or his devil fruit power but the fact he was snitch made me look for what he's going to do but so far nothing special so he might be a bit of a disappointment but really I don't care about him.

Kid was build to be the real rival of Luffy's and from what heard of him in the past two years boosted his character a bit but I need to see more to judge whether he met the status given as a rival to Luffy cuz til now he didn't do enough. I still have faith that he will show a lot in the fight against Kaido but the question whether he going to still be Luffy's tru rival after Wano is finished. Lets wait.

Now here is the one I think I can consider a disappointment among the SN, Hawkins.

He started well during Wano and showed a lot of potentials but chapter by chapter his role seems like it won't be of that importance unless he has a plan but from what I see now Hawkins in the disappointment of the SN from what I had hopes since Sabaody days cuz I liked his character, desing and power. Again he can still do more but I don't think it major.
You summarized everything what I wanted to say in a better way...I share the same opinion as him.
Post automatically merged:

Bonney lost to BB Pirates and lost her crew
this ain't a disappointment...even WBP remnants lost to BBP....Bonney successfully infiltrated Reverie and since there is no news of her in the papers it could be that she has successfully escaped the admirals and infact the powerful marine base

Bonus:

She has escaped from Akainu itself knowing Akainu, this is a great feat for her.....how could she be disappointment?
Post automatically merged:

So you are claiming that Sanji is a SN ?

Last edited by a moderator:
100% Hawkins. Realistically it should be killer but he is not even a captain so he gets a free pass.
Hawkins went from 3rd highest bounty to one of the lowest lol. Plus his attitude and feats just sucks. Even his df kinda sucks. I would honestly favor Big Father over the Straw Monster. It's not even a contest.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Killer by all means. He got treated like a used up prostitute. His official introduction in Wano was with tears in his eyes because Orochi sodomized him. Honestly unless your opinion of Killer was lower than dirt, I don't see how you can objectively place anyone above him in this regard.

From a story perspective it was shocking, didn't mind the twist. I'm strictly speaking character portrayal and strength, Killer took a massive hit. I feel like he was an easy target for Oda since he's not a Captain.

Kid, it is dissappointing how enormous the difference in feat between him and Luffy, and he was (and still is) considered as one of the main supernova. He was just a punching bag for any strong ppl he encountered. After all of that, I know theres no way Oda wont make him shine in Wano, he has to. We need to see Kid's greatness. I dont even think about Killer, dude's just there to make Kid's Ls look better. Hawkins is also a dissappointment. Apoo the snitch outsmarted him, all those cards didnt do him shit. Apoo caught him lackin, he couldnt even predict that Kaido was about to go down on them and it was all planned. It's crazy how Apoo beat him at his own game, predictions. Bet he never saw that one coming.