Who among the non-canon characters would you like to see in the next Super stories ?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
  1. Bojack + The Galaxy soldiers
  2. Cooler
  3. Janemba
  4. Baby
Bojack and the Herans could be really cool counterparts to Super Saiyans with their transformation and history as antagonists to the kais. Just give them a modest power boost and they’ll be good.

Cooler idk how you’d rework to make him viable but he’d give us more Frieza backstory so I’m all for him.

Janemba just for design/powers. You can do anything with him.

Baby as a tuffle survivor to give more context and story to the saiyans would be great. Just polish the mistakes from GT and he’s good really.

My scenario to include the Demon Realm and its inhabitants is that the Demon Real has been separated from the rest of the universe by a seal created by the Supreme Kais or Beerus' predecessor so they would stop being a threat to Universe 7. After finding a way to bypass the seal and go in the main universe Towa and her creation/husband Mira seek out to ressurect Mechikabura in order to unify the demons who are in a perpetual state of disunion and chaos and break the seal while Demigra who has found a way to bypass the seal too seeks to become the new demon king and to conquer Universe 7 for himself. Of course Towa decides to manipulate Demigra in order to test the power of the Z-Fighters and to distract their attention while she and Mira gains the Earth or namekians dragon balls in order to ressurect Mechikabura.

I don't know why, the guy has no personality, he is just a generic villain

The only cool things are his sword or dimensional powers, and the fact that Gogeta appeared.
Well it might be justly because of his cool powers and of the fact that it required a fusion to defeat him.
It could also be partially because it would be the only way to see a hell breakout in the canon story.
I also remember than in Xenoverse 2, Shin Bodukai and Fusions games he and Kid Buu met in Hell and became friends after understanding each other's "language".

Last edited: