Questions & Mysteries Who are the nine shadows to show Kaido a radiant dawn?

Now that the Supernova are splitting up, it’s no longer likely to be the supernova.

Even if Law and Zoro are able to return to the Kaido fight, I’m sure Zoro will and I’m unsure on Law, Kid and Killer won’t be able to imo. There’s no way they’ll fight Big Mom and survive enough to fight Kaido after. They’re not protagonists.

Rather, I believe it’s more likely that we will get our nine east blue/paradise straw hats vs Kaido.

The way I see this going down is Kaido and Luffys fight being so insane that it literally destroys onigashimas dome (like how Luffy vs Doffy ended) however, instead of Luffy sending Kaido through, Kaido will send Luffy to the ground.

Once he does it’ll trigger the straw hats except for Jinbe reuniting and protecting Luffy while he recuperates enough to fight. This will end with the final chapter of Act 3, Zoros title chapter. Whereas if it’s opposite of Sabaody and Zoros last title chapter involved him disappearing and those nine separating it’s only fair if this one involves Zoro returning and those five truly reuniting against a sole enemy.

Who do you all think is the Nine shadows?

Now that the Supernova are splitting up, it’s no longer likely to be the supernova.

Even if Law and Zoro are able to return to the Kaido fight, I’m sure Zoro will and I’m unsure on Law, Kid and Killer won’t be able to imo. There’s no way they’ll fight Big Mom and survive enough to fight Kaido after. They’re not protagonists.

Rather, I believe it’s more likely that we will get our nine east blue/paradise straw hats vs Kaido.

The way I see this going down is Kaido and Luffys fight being so insane that it literally destroys onigashimas dome (like how Luffy vs Doffy ended) however, instead of Luffy sending Kaido through, Kaido will send Luffy to the ground.

Once he does it’ll trigger the straw hats except for Jinbe reuniting and protecting Luffy while he recuperates enough to fight. This will end with the final chapter of Act 3, Zoros title chapter. Whereas if it’s opposite of Sabaody and Zoros last title chapter involved him disappearing and those nine separating it’s only fair if this one involves Zoro returning and those five truly reuniting against a sole enemy.

My fear is it’s the strawhats going to the roof to protect Luffy :whitepress:Why Oda, you didn’t have to incorporate this lame cringe side quest to check off.

My headcanon is that it already happened with the 9 RS shadows under the full moon

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
9 Scabbards will kill Orochi which will liberate Wano from Orochi's tyranny.

Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Law, Killer, Hawkins, Drake, Apoo and Yamato will defeat the Yonko.

Zoro's Asura will kill Kaido and liberate the citizens of Wano.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Why exclude Jinbei?
He IS a SH oficially.
0 sense he not taking part of a SH's vs Kaido scenario.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Because he doesn’t fit with Odens words of power individuals forcing their way into the New World in 20 years. As those are the people who will take out Kaido
But the people forcing their way into the new world and the 9 shadows, as far as we know, are not the same thing.
One was said by Oden to Toki, the other said by Toki to Orochi or whatever.

But the people forcing their way into the new world and the 9 shadows, as far as we know, are not the same thing.
One was said by Oden to Toki, the other said by Toki to Orochi or whatever.
I’m pretty sure they’re referring to the same people since Toki was also talking to Kaido. And it doesn’t help that Oden did call those individuals the people who will take down Kaido

Last edited:
Just to be clear, I don't think the 9 shadows are meant to take down Kaido together...

I think they are strawhats crew (excluding Luffy)
And I personally believe that they will have a similar scene to the oke against Moria... where they stood behind and watched Luffy fight Moria alone, and they didn't interfere...
Also if you remember that scene was about restoring their shadows, maybe a big foreshadowing here for the 9 shadows scene...

Anyways, I think while Luffy is having his final round with Kaido, SHs are watching and cheering from behind, the prophecy will appear infront of the Samurai when they see the SHs represent the shadows that Toki spoke about
Also remember, Kaido should fall just before the dawn appears... and the night is darkest before the dawn... meaning the shadow will be most prominant during those final moments

And during the final moments of Luffy's fight, usually the SHs are the one cheering and backing up Luffy

Just to be clear, I don't think the 9 shadows are meant to take down Kaido together...

I think they are strawhats crew (excluding Luffy)
And I personally believe that they will have a similar scene to the oke against Moria... where they stood behind and watched Luffy fight Moria alone, and they didn't interfere...
Also if you remember that scene was about restoring their shadows, maybe a big foreshadowing here for the 9 shadows scene...

Anyways, I think while Luffy is having his final round with Kaido, SHs are watching and cheering from behind, the prophecy will appear infront of the Samurai when they see the SHs represent the shadows that Toki spoke about
Also remember, Kaido should fall just before the dawn appears... and the night is darkest before the dawn... meaning the shadow will be most prominant during those final moments

And during the final moments of Luffy's fight, usually the SHs are the one cheering and backing up Luffy
That would be cool; I think it’ll completely depend on Jinbe and what he does when he beats Whos Who

That would be cool; I think it’ll completely depend on Jinbe and what he does when he beats Whos Who
It will depend on whether one of strawhats is doing something really important outside of watching Luffy then Luffy is among the 9

Or all 9 are watching and Luffy represent the moon

I just don't believe it's supernova or scabbards... or a random group

It will depend on whether one of strawhats is doing something really important outside of watching Luffy then Luffy is among the 9

Or all 9 are watching and Luffy represent the moon

I just don't believe it's supernova or scabbards... or a random group
The thing is the moon is meant to symbolize Kaido as his reign is known as 20 years of moonlit night.