Questions & Mysteries Who are the Numbers ? What is the nature of their relation with Kaido and Onigashima ?

It was pretty likely, if not the obvious bet, that they were related to Oars and probably artificial giants trying to recreate his race since day one (and the ancient giants being artificial too has always been an option to consider). I'm happy it was confirmed.

BM say that they are failed Ancient Giants, but she didnt put Kaido in the same boat with them. Pehaps Kaido is a Dragon and have a Ancient Giant fruit or something like this.

And i think the reason that Kaido have chose Onigashima as his home is because of the skull of the giant, who i belive have in the Void Century moved islands and created Wano in the way it is today to protect them from the WG.

Seems that the Ancient Giants will have a bigger role in the lore than we think, could even be that they are the ones that have pulled the islands to form the grand line.

The Ancient Weapons have a lot of connection with the geography of the OP world and have the power to destroy the system of Red Line, Calm Belts and Grand Line that seems to be a creation of the WG as a way for them to have control over the world. Pehaps the Giants will have some connection with Uranus or Zunesha.