Questions & Mysteries Who could have saved Ace?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I really think only Law could of saved him. Ace’s insides were burnt and even Marco who is the doctor of WB pirates and has a healing df ability couldn’t save him
But the true question is, would Sugar burn her own hand before turning Akainu into a toy or manage? :cheers:

K

Kuroshika

Not sure mansherry could eliminate the rests of magma inside his chest and also heal a wound that is 10 times her size lol
Btw Saka’s magma probably consumed Ace’s stomach and pancreas, and you can’t live without a pancreas so I guess nobody

That's a pretty tough one.

- Moria can try taking Ace's shadow, reforming the shadow be a whole shape, then sticking in back in Ace so his body is complete like the Strawhats that got burned by sunlight in Thriller Bark. With Hogback's help they can just bring him back as a zombie, but that wouldn't really be Ace and the personality would depend on the shadow.

- Sugar can combine Ace with some fodder to create a Headcracker soldier. You can blow holes in their stomach, you can cut off their heads, they have some incredible resilience. Maybe a regular toy soldier would survive this damage too. Ace is alive, but nobody knows who he is.

- Newshi combines Ace with the decuplets. Only one of 11 is has hole in their stomach, so I can't imagine their combined form would be on the verge of death. It would be an awful restriction of the Gocha Gocha if Newshi could only use it with his twin brothers and sisters, those are probably the only people trained to fight in combination with him.

- Mont D'or traps Ace in a book prison. Big Mom said "The animals trapped in books will never age. What's in a book should never change". It's possible Ace could be kept permanently on the verge of death inside a book. How cruel.

- Bello Betty's Pump Pump gives Ace's body unbelievable strength to fight to live. He survives long enough to get an organ transplant or mechanical body.

- Ivankov does the same as above with hormones.

- Wapol eats Ace along with some junk and other people, out comes a completely new creation with Ace's head in a new body.

- Big Mom and Pudding take Ace's soul and put it a homie. The Memo Memo gives the homie memories of its old life. You effectively have Ace again for however many years he was supposed to live naturally.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Not sure mansherry could eliminate the rests of magma inside his chest and also heal a wound that is 10 times her size lol
Btw Saka’s magma probably consumed Ace’s stomach and pancreas, and you can’t live without a pancreas so I guess nobody
Yes the wound extended through most of his torso lol

I think Ace was a lost cause.

mansherry healing only performed partial healing, people with Broken bones and wounds were fine but Ace state was to severe.

No healing at the moment comes to mind which could have healed him, he was dead the moment Akainu put a hole in his torso.
Post automatically merged:

Why do you think Law would have been incapable of saving him? He could have swapped his torso with another dude's.
I don’t think Law would help.

Remember when Law switched bodies with the marines outside of the Auction house.

The marines who switched bodies were swapped could still feel things from their original body parts.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why do you think Law would have been incapable of saving him? He could have swapped his torso with another dude's.
Not a question of capability, but rather passive inaction. The battlefield was already strewn with corpses and/or seriously injured pirates and Marines, so swapping Ace’s body with someone else’s might not have been the panacea it could have been were there more healthy/willing options. Plus, Law was clearly more concerned with rescuing Luffy instead; more passivity, he and everyone else didn’t even flinch in Ace’s direction when Akainu landed the blow that did him in.

Again, if we’re talking about characters who COULD have done something, Law’s probably at the top of that list, but the thought never seemed to cross his mind or anybody else’s.