Controversial Who had the most growth?

Who had biggest growth in strength

• Koby

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Luffy

Votes: 36 72.0%

• Total voters
Yes which answers my point.

Going from having 0 aptide to fighting at the age of 16th to damaging yonko commnaders at 18 means he had the biggest growth in strength.

Coby: from less than fodder to yc3 tier

Luffy: from marine Commodore to yonko level

It's clear
No it doesn't like at all. The amount of power and growth luffy got is far and away way better than coby. Luffy went from a low tier to top tier coby fodder to a high tier at best and high tier isn't even proven as he just shown 1 strong attack. The growth is clear and you are trying to argue on circumstances not actual power. You yourself list the powers luffy got and the powers coby got and compare them. If you use basic reasoning luffys clearly gotten vastly more powers and pus so he's had to grow more than coby no matter how weak coby started. Even with your own argument going from weaker than fodder to a possible high tier isn't as good as going from a low tier to a top tier.

How can you not see that makes him a Gary sue?
Koby is not a Gary stu. Gary stus are perfect and gets everything handed to then. This does not fit the bill for coby
Post automatically merged:

No it doesn't like at all. The amount of power and growth luffy got is far and away way better than coby. Luffy went from a low tier to top tier coby fodder to a high tier at best and high tier isn't even proven as he just shown 1 strong attack. The growth is clear and you are trying to argue on circumstances not actual power. You yourself list the powers luffy got and the powers coby got and compare them. If you use basic reasoning luffys clearly gotten vastly more powers and pus so he's had to grow more than coby no matter how weak coby started. Even with your own argument going from weaker than fodder to a possible high tier isn't as good as going from a low tier to a top tier.

Bullshit. Luffy went from mid tier to top tier. That's a two tier difference.

Koby went from fodder to higher tier. Thats a 3 tier difference.

Nice try buddy

Koby is not a Gary stu. Gary stus are perfect and gets everything handed to then. This does not fit the bill for coby

Nice try buddy
Chapter 1 luffy was not a mid tier. Vergo, Pica, ph smoker, pero, who's who, page 1, ulti, ichiji etc would all beat Chapter 1 luffy without any problem because there is a tier difference. Chapter 1 luffy doesn't stand a single chance against any mid tier because starting out he wasn't that strong. Chapter 1 luffy was a low tier. Someone like kuros speed was a problem for that luffy and he's very slow by mid tier standards. The higher up the tier is the harder it is to reach. So even if luffy was a mid tier like you think him reaching top tier is better then coby going up more tiers because it vastly harder to reach that level of strength. You are acting like moving up from every tier requires the same level of power when it doesn't. Going from fodder to a low tier is easier than going from a low tier to mid is easier than going from a mid tier to a high is easier than going from a high tier to top tier for luffy to become a top tier he had to unlock 2 of the best abilities in the series in acoc and df awakening on top of getting the ability you are wanking coby for. Even for just going from high tier to top tier is more impressive than coby's entire growth. Yet luffy gaining all that doesn't make his growth more because coby started weaker?

Again it's not proven coby is a high tier from 1 attack. King elizabello should be a high tier then because his king puch is as impressive as honesty impact. 1 attack doesn't make you high tier we haven't seen any of Coby's other stats nor how he'd handle a high tier. He's only a possible high tier because he unlocked adcoa a great ability and had a strong attack.

Chapter 1 luffy was not a mid tier. Vergo, Pica, ph smoker, pero, who's who, page 1, ulti, ichiji etc would all beat Chapter 1 luffy without any problem because there is a tier difference. Chapter 1 luffy doesn't stand a single chance against any mid tier because starting out he wasn't that strong. Chapter 1 luffy was a low tier. Someone like kuros speed was a problem for that luffy and he's very slow by mid tier standards. The higher up the tier is the harder it is to reach. So even if luffy was a mid tier like you think him reaching top tier is better then coby going up more tiers because it vastly harder to reach that level of strength. You are acting like moving up from every tier requires the same level of power when it doesn't. Going from fodder to a low tier is easier than going from a low tier to mid is easier than going from a mid tier to a high is easier than going from a high tier to top tier for luffy to become a top tier he had to unlock 2 of the best abilities in the series in acoc and df awakening on top of getting the ability you are wanking coby for. Even for just going from high tier to top tier is more impressive than coby's entire growth. Yet luffy gaining all that doesn't make his growth more because coby started weaker?

Again it's not proven coby is a high tier from 1 attack. King elizabello should be a high tier then because his king puch is as impressive as honesty impact. 1 attack doesn't make you high tier we haven't seen any of Coby's other stats nor how he'd handle a high tier. He's only a possible high tier because he unlocked adcoa a great ability and had a strong attack.

Sigh people like you really talk bullshit. Anything Vice admiral level are HIGH mid tier.

Luffy pretimeskip were beating some Vice Admirals pretimeskip

Low tier are individuals like tashigi etc. Pretimeskip luffy upon introduction was never LOW tier

Your point with koby is also bullshit. Izabella has to prep 1hour to pull off something koby can use at will. So the point was bullshit. Again name me the Vice admiral or yc3 that can replicate the feat.

Sigh people like you really talk bullshit. Anything Vice admiral level are HIGH mid tier.

Luffy pretimeskip were beating some Vice Admirals pretimeskip

Low tier are individuals like tashigi etc. Pretimeskip luffy upon introduction was never LOW tier

Your point with koby is also bullshit. Izabella has to prep 1hour to pull off something koby can use at will. So the point was bullshit. Again name me the Vice admiral or yc3 that can replicate the feat.
1. Not all vice admirals are the same level. It's just a rank not a powerless. It's the reason akainu made it so you had to unlock at least 1 haki to gain the rank because it wasn't a rank of strength. Anyone in the Marines could have reached the rank no matter how weak they were. The only rank of power the marines have is admirals as you have to show that level of strength to get the rank. You have to be top tier to be a admiral.

2. You didn't even address the point. Every single mid tier would easily beat chapter 1 luffy. That's the starting point here is chapter 1 to current day. Name any mid tier in the entire series chapter 1 luffy can do anything to. You moved past it because you know luffy was that weak in chapter 1. Along was a low tier and luffy had a hard time fighting him and luffy was stronger than chapter 1 luffy at that point.

3. I'm not letting you gloss over my other point. The higher up in tier you go the harder it is to reach the next tier. That's why characters spend years even thier entire lives staying in a tier because they can never get enough strength to reach the next tier. Even I you say chapter 1 luffy was a mid tier going from that to top tier is harder than going from fodder to high tier. Top tier has the hardest barrier for entry That's why it's so few of them.

4. Last so you understand context for king elziabello but not coby? Thank you for proving my point 1 attack doesn't make you that tier. Yea Coby's honesty impact is really strong but it doesn't mean all his other stats are near his DC. You don't know his other stats and every yc3 we know of would man handle coby by what we know so far. So he's not even a solid high tier yet.

1. Not all vice admirals are the same level. It's just a rank not a powerless. It's the reason akainu made it so you had to unlock at least 1 haki to gain the rank because it wasn't a rank of strength. Anyone in the Marines could have reached the rank no matter how weak they were. The only rank of power the marines have is admirals as you have to show that level of strength to get the rank. You have to be top tier to be a admiral.

2. You didn't even address the point. Every single mid tier would easily beat chapter 1 luffy. That's the starting point here is chapter 1 to current day. Name any mid tier in the entire series chapter 1 luffy can do anything to. You moved past it because you know luffy was that weak in chapter 1. Along was a low tier and luffy had a hard time fighting him and luffy was stronger than chapter 1 luffy at that point.

3. I'm not letting you gloss over my other point. The higher up in tier you go the harder it is to reach the next tier. That's why characters spend years even thier entire lives staying in a tier because they can never get enough strength to reach the next tier. Even I you say chapter 1 luffy was a mid tier going from that to top tier is harder than going from fodder to high tier. Top tier has the hardest barrier for entry That's why it's so few of them.

4. Last so you understand context for king elziabello but not coby? Thank you for proving my point 1 attack doesn't make you that tier. Yea Coby's honesty impact is really strong but it doesn't mean all his other stats are near his DC. You don't know his other stats and every yc3 we know of would man handle coby by what we know so far. So he's not even a solid high tier yet.
The weakest Vice admiral is on the mid end of mid tier. Nice try though.

Context is he needs 1hour to do a feat less impressive than coby. Has he been punching mountains? No. Has he punched anything close? No. He was used for clean up duty after zoro attacked pica. So nothing on my end was taken out of context. You however are adding a context to Izabella that doesn't exist

Now your point with luffy

Looking stupid calling luffy low tier. Again at the start of onepiece when we were introduced to luffy starting his pirate adventure LUFFY WAS NEVER LOW TIER. The only thing he lacked was armament haki.

From where they started to where they are now who had the most growth in strength

Koby or Luffy

And before someone comments Luffy is waaay stronger than Koby

That's not what I'm asking

I'm asking from where they started in chapter 1 to their current strength now who had the biggest increase

Personally I say Koby but that's just me
Koby.

If we are talking about the strengh of the growth in term of power, his was much more radical and faster than Luffy. Koby got stronger in a year or so than Luffy in 17 years and since he doesn't seems to stop, he could very well approach the strenght of the most powerfull character in the story by the end.

Koby definitely had the most growth(comparatively). Luffy at the beginning of the series wouldve been able to beat Koby in a fight with a single punch, and he wouldn't even need to put much power behind it. Now he'd probably need to throw a few before Koby went down(unless he used Gear 4 or 5). Ergo Koby has grown faster
This is the dumbest thing I've ever read, base Luffy wtih ACoA is one shotting Koby, forget ACoC or gears, I'd love you post just a single endurance feat from Koby, because he literally has zero and he's veteran level at best.

The weakest Vice admiral is on the mid end of mid tier. Nice try though.

Context is he needs 1hour to do a feat less impressive than coby. Has he been punching mountains? No. Has he punched anything close? No. He was used for clean up duty after zoro attacked pica. So nothing on my end was taken out of context. You however are adding a context to Izabella that doesn't exist

Now your point with luffy

Looking stupid calling luffy low tier. Again at the start of onepiece when we were introduced to luffy starting his pirate adventure LUFFY WAS NEVER LOW TIER. The only thing he lacked was armament haki.
1. No they aren't show that since you keep claiming it. Anyone could be a vice admiral as long as they were promoted to it. Axe hand Morgan could have been a vice admiral because it doesn't require strength until akainu took charge. Before akainu there wasn't a strength requirement which is why there was some much different in power vice admiral to vice admiral. A vice admiral could be complete fodder to a top tier all it needed was promotion to the rank.

2. The context with coby is he doesn't have anything else to say he's high tier. Just like the context with king elizabello I his attack has a long charge time so would keep him from high tier. How did I add context to king elizabello? I shown you 1 attack doesn't place you in a higher tier. You are trying to place coby as a high tier because of 1 attack. Context matters and saying coby is a high tier off 1 attack doesn't make sense. He's a possible high tier or at the top of mid tier depending on his other stats.

3. Are you just set on being disingenuous? It's chapter 1 luffy to current luffy here. Chapter 1 luffy isn't a mid tier and you keep jumping hundreds of chapters to try and argue against the point. Chapter 1 luffy is weaker than skypiea luffy. That doesn't change that Chapter 1 luffy wasn't a low tier. Chapter 1 luffy had no combat experience, just completely mastered gear 1 aka his base, and very naive to everything. Chapter 1 luffy isn't all of pre time skip like you are acting like it is. You can't jump hundreds of chapters then try to compare a stronger luffy to his chapter 1 self like they are the same. Again I ask what mid tier does chapter 1 luffy do anything to. Name a mid tier chapter 1 luffy can hang with at all. If you ignore this or try to jump hundreds of chapters again you know you are wrong. Chapter 1 luffy was a low tier don't try to say he wasn't to try and win a dumb internet argument. You yourself know he wasn't that strong which is why you go so far ahead in the story to try and pull feats to say he was mid tier.

4. So you understand it's harder to go up in tier since you don't want to address that point. I'll take it as you know since you obviously can't argue against it and keep skipping over it. Since you understand then you understand luffy reaching top tier require more than coby reach high tier that you believe. So since luffy had to grow much more to reach top tier he had the bigger growth in strength. He not only needed to unlock all advanced haki, but awaken his df, master most of his gears, and improve his physical stats to the point they are all around the peak in the series. I don't see how you are arguing luffy accomplishing this is worse than coby unlocking adcoa and looking strong just because coby started weaker. A weak start doesn't over shadow the massive leaps luffy needed to make to reach his current power. You aren't arguing based on what the characters have shown but your own criteria for circumstance of growth. You put all your stock on coby starting weaker than looking at what luffy needed to do to get stronger.

1. No they aren't show that since you keep claiming it. Anyone could be a vice admiral as long as they were promoted to it. Axe hand Morgan could have been a vice admiral because it doesn't require strength until akainu took charge. Before akainu there wasn't a strength requirement which is why there was some much different in power vice admiral to vice admiral. A vice admiral could be complete fodder to a top tier all it needed was promotion to the rank.

2. The context with coby is he doesn't have anything else to say he's high tier. Just like the context with king elizabello I his attack has a long charge time so would keep him from high tier. How did I add context to king elizabello? I shown you 1 attack doesn't place you in a higher tier. You are trying to place coby as a high tier because of 1 attack. Context matters and saying coby is a high tier off 1 attack

doesn't make sense. He's a possible high tier or at the top of mid tier depending on his other stats.

3. Are you just set on being disingenuous? It's chapter 1 luffy to current luffy here. Chapter 1 luffy isn't a mid tier and you keep jumping hundreds of chapters to try and argue against the point. Chapter 1 luffy is weaker than skypiea luffy. That doesn't change that Chapter 1 luffy wasn't a low tier. Chapter 1 luffy had no combat experience, just completely mastered gear 1 aka his base, and very naive to everything. Chapter 1 luffy isn't all of pre time skip like you are acting like it is. You can't jump hundreds of chapters then try to compare a stronger luffy to his chapter 1 self like they are the same. Again I ask what mid tier does chapter 1 luffy do anything to. Name a mid tier chapter 1 luffy can hang with at all. If you ignore this or try to jump hundreds of chapters again you know you are wrong. Chapter 1 luffy was a low tier don't try to say he wasn't to try and win a dumb internet argument. You yourself know he wasn't that strong which is why you go so far ahead in the story to try and pull feats to say he was mid tier.

4. So you understand it's harder to go up in tier since you don't want to address that point. I'll take it as you know since you obviously can't argue against it and keep skipping over it. Since you understand then you understand luffy reaching top tier require more than coby reach high tier that you believe. So since luffy had to grow much more to reach top tier he had the bigger growth in strength. He not only needed to unlock all advanced haki, but awaken his df, master most of his gears, and improve his physical stats to the point they are all around the peak in the series. I don't see how you are arguing luffy accomplishing this is worse than coby unlocking adcoa and looking strong just because coby started weaker. A weak start doesn't over shadow the massive leaps luffy needed to make to reach his current power. You aren't arguing based on what the characters have shown but your own criteria for circumstance of growth. You put all your stock on coby starting weaker than looking at what luffy needed to do to get stronger.
1. Proof. Pretimeskip roblucci whom had haki based on the vivre card was stated to be on the same tier as rear admirals. Now last time I checked VICE ADMIRALS > rear admirals.. Your other point was also stupid. Any vice admiral made to look fodder was done so by a high tier or a top tier.

2. You compared an attack that did nothing but clean up to an attack directly compared to garps attack with both doing damage to a commander. Again bullshit

3.Also bullshit. The same chapter 1 did zero training up to skypie. Infact skypie actually weakened zoro sanji and luffy due to the atmosphere. So skypie luffy was actually nerfed lol. There was 0 training for luffy part ro skypie. Infact the only time in which we knee luffy got stronger was when he got his gears. So it's actually you being disingenuous. To add part 1 luffy in comparison to skypie luffy was at most 1month in story lol. So your point on that was stupid.

4. Yes I understand that it's hard to go up tiers in general especially exceedingly fast. This gives more credence to koby since he went up tiers from fodder to high tier in 2 years starting from 0 lol.

Nice try buddy
It does fit the bill for Koby, think of everything Luffy went through to become strong, he fought every warlord, escaped Impel Down, and was trained by Garp as a kid yet he didn't grow at Kobys rate, which proves Kobys strength is plastic and unearned, typical side character privilege.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read, base Luffy wtih ACoA is one shotting Koby, forget ACoC or gears, I'd love you post just a single endurance feat from Koby, because he literally has zero and he's veteran level at best.
2 things

1. While he doesn't have much of anything in the way of on-screen endurance feats, it doesn't take a genius to be able to extrapolate that his skill with CoA must be of a decent level, and his speed feats are solid, so it's absolutely possible he'd be able to dodge at least one blow.
2. I'd love to see you post a single instance of base Luffy oneshotting a vet level character....

2 things

1. While he doesn't have much of anything in the way of on-screen endurance feats, you'd have to be a moron to not be able to extrapolate that his armament haki is pretty damn good
2. I'd love to see you post a single instance of base Luffy oneshotting a vet level character....
Good compared to what? It's fodder tier to Luffy who has complete mastery of armament haki and top tier feats with it, again, Koby has absolutely zero endurance/durability feats, there's nothing to say even Marineford Luffy needs multiple punches to put him down.

You said non-G4/G5 Luffy needs multiple punches to put Koby down, so post an endurance feat for Koby to prove that, I can post plenty of AP feats from base Luffy, I mean, even all the way back in Dressrosa before he had ACoA he was making Doflamingo vomit blood with no named attacks, even when Doflamingo was defending with CoA and Doflamingo literally pinkie diffs Koby.

But regardless, you didn't even say base Luffy, you said non-G4/G5 Luffy needs multiple punches to put Koby down, so apparently base or G2/G3 Luffy with ACoC and ACoA that was making Kaido shit out blood repeatedly isn't one tapping fodder tier Koby who has zero endurance feats, completely deluded.

1. Proof. Pretimeskip roblucci whom had haki based on the vivre card was stated to be on the same tier as rear admirals. Now last time I checked VICE ADMIRALS > rear admirals.. Your other point was also stupid. Any vice admiral made to look fodder was done so by a high tier or a top tier.

2. You compared an attack that did nothing but clean up to an attack directly compared to garps attack with both doing damage to a commander. Again bullshit

3.Also bullshit. The same chapter 1 did zero training up to skypie. Infact skypie actually weakened zoro sanji and luffy due to the atmosphere. So skypie luffy was actually nerfed lol. There was 0 training for luffy part ro skypie. Infact the only time in which we knee luffy got stronger was when he got his gears. So it's actually you being disingenuous. To add part 1 luffy in comparison to skypie luffy was at most 1month in story lol. So your point on that was stupid.

4. Yes I understand that it's hard to go up tiers in general especially exceedingly fast. This gives more credence to koby since he went up tiers from fodder to high tier in 2 years starting from 0 lol.
1. That isn't proof. If every vice admiral was already at least a mid tier then akainu would not have needed to make the entry of being vice admiral you need at least 1 type haki. Akainu made that a rule because the rank was didn't require any strength to attain and had weaklings in it. Again vice admiral before akainu ranged from any level and was not automatically a mid tier just because you were a vice admiral.

2. King punch was stronger Zoro's attack isds and sent the mountain sized Pica flying despite him being far from Pica. That has nothing to do with my point stop trying to move the goal post. 1 attack doesn't place you at a level. That's the point. I don't know why when you can't disprove a point you ignore it or try to talk about something else. Instead addressing the point you try to make king elizabello attack seem weak. Just say you understand and stop with the nonsense. Coby is only a possible high tier as if he other stats aren't that good he isn't a high tier but a mid tier with a good ultimate attack.

3. The shs get stronger every arc. You are really being disingenuous you are jumping 300 chapters then saying that luffy was actually weaker than Chapter 1 luffy? Are you really trying to say in 300 chapters luffy got weaker or stayed the same? Again what mid tier does Chapter 1 luffy compare to? What mid tier can chapter 1 luffy do anything to? Everything starts with chapter 1 luffy yet you feel the neeto jump far in the story and ignore Chapter 1 luffy. Chapter 1 luffy is a low tier deal with it and stop trying to act like im saying all of pre time skip luffy was low tier. Show anything Chapter 1 luffy was near as strong as any mid tier.

4. Then why don't you look at luffy in the same time go from low tier top tier? Even you want to lie to yourself and say Chapter 1 luffy was a mid tier it was harder to go from that to top tier than very weak fodder to possible high tier. Luffy is solidly a top tier coby is not for sure a high as he just has 1 good attack. The gap between high tier and top tier is the hardest to pass yet again you keep putting way to much weight behind coby starting weak. Starting weak doesn't compare to jumping into top tier from low tier or even mid tier. Again what has coby done that compares to gaining adcoc and awaken the 2 strongest abilities in this series, also gaining adcoa like coby, and getting all his physical stats to near the peak of the series. Luffy grew immensely stronger that what coby did so he had the stronger growth.

1. That isn't proof. If every vice admiral was already at least a mid tier then akainu would not have needed to make the entry of being vice admiral you need at least 1 type haki. Akainu made that a rule because the rank was didn't require any strength to attain and had weaklings in it. Again vice admiral before akainu ranged from any level and was not automatically a mid tier just because you were a vice admiral.

2. King punch was stronger Zoro's attack isds and sent the mountain sized Pica flying despite him being far from Pica. That has nothing to do with my point stop trying to move the goal post. 1 attack doesn't place you at a level. That's the point. I don't know why when you can't disprove a point you ignore it or try to talk about something else. Instead addressing the point you try to make king elizabello attack seem weak. Just say you understand and stop with the nonsense. Coby is only a possible high tier as if he other stats aren't that good he isn't a high tier but a mid tier with a good ultimate attack.

3. The shs get stronger every arc. You are really being disingenuous you are jumping 300 chapters then saying that luffy was actually weaker than Chapter 1 luffy? Are you really trying to say in 300 chapters luffy got weaker or stayed the same? Again what mid tier does Chapter 1 luffy compare to? What mid tier can chapter 1 luffy do anything to? Everything starts with chapter 1 luffy yet you feel the neeto jump far in the story and ignore Chapter 1 luffy. Chapter 1 luffy is a low tier deal with it and stop trying to act like im saying all of pre time skip luffy was low tier. Show anything Chapter 1 luffy was near as strong as any mid tier.

4. Then why don't you look at luffy in the same time go from low tier top tier? Even you want to lie to yourself and say Chapter 1 luffy was a mid tier it was harder to go from that to top tier than very weak fodder to possible high tier. Luffy is solidly a top tier coby is not for sure a high as he just has 1 good attack. The gap between high tier and top tier is the hardest to pass yet again you keep putting way to much weight behind coby starting weak. Starting weak doesn't compare to jumping into top tier from low tier or even mid tier. Again what has coby done that compares to gaining adcoc and awaken the 2 strongest abilities in this series, also gaining adcoa like coby, and getting all his physical stats to near the peak of the series. Luffy grew immensely stronger that what coby did so he had the stronger growth.
1. Ugh yeah it does since no haki Luffy was fodderizing some vice admirals in marineford
2. No. It blasted away the rubble that was already cut into pieces by Zoro. So it's zero proof that it was stronger
3.Also cap. They were nerfed in Skypie. This was already confirmed and stated.
4. Hearing excuses. There has been 0 difference from start of chapter Luffy to Luffy on Skypie. Zoro got a buff since he learned flying slashes. But his stats we nerfed in Skypie again because the climate affected there movements etc
5. Show me a mid tier to high tier that's blowing away yonko commander level attacks.

1. Ugh yeah it does since no haki Luffy was fodderizing some vice admirals in marineford
2. No. It blasted away the rubble that was already cut into pieces by Zoro. So it's zero proof that it was stronger
4. Hearing excuses. There has been 0 difference from start of chapter Luffy to Luffy on Skypie. Zoro got a buff since he learned flying slashes. But his stats we nerfed in Skypie again because the climate affected there movements etc
5. Show me a mid tier to high tier that's blowing away yonko commander level attacks.
1. Mf luffy is not chapter 1 luffy. If mf luffy could fodderlize a vice admiral shouldn't that tell you they aren't all mid tier. Mf luffy was a mid tier and same tier characters can't fodderlize each other unless they have a broken ability. So again prove all vice admirals are mid tier.

2. Zoro cut it in half while king elizabello completely blasted the structure. Not only that he did it from far away which attacks get weaker the farther they travel. Again yhe strength of the attack isn't the point but that 1 attack doesn't put you in a different tier. If you don't like that law is another example as gamma knife would kill 99. 9% of characters including top tier. Gk doesn't didn't make dressrosa law a top tier because he had a top tier attack. This is the point now stop moving the goal post. Coby isn't a high tier because of honesty impact and he needs to show his other stats to say he's that level.

3. Skypiea luffy isn't chapter 1 luffy. Chapter 1 luffy is the low tier. He only had 1 named attack had developed his df nearly as good as later, he was alot weaker, he was not that strong at all. What does chapter 1 luffy have that makes him a mid tier.

4. Literally the manga and feats tell you. The manga told you through zoro that every island they visit they get stronger. Luffys feats tell you after every arc he's able to do more so is stronger. Chapter 1 luffy is not all of pre time skip luffy. Name any mid tier Chapter 1 luffy is stronger than.

5. Characters don't have to blow away attacks. Honesty impact looks stronger than anything kata did yet kata would low diff current coby. Kata didn't show anything stronger than king Kong gun yet toyed with bounce man to the point luffy gave up on it. Why do you keep going all or nothing. 1 attack doesn't put you in a tier if you can't fight in that tier. Having a really good attack means just that you have 1 good attack not that the attack completely changes your level.

6. So you understand that luffy reaching top tier is harder than coby maybe being a high tier? If you understand everything else is irrelevant because that's what the thread is about.

Mf Luffy had to be saved by boa from smoker:kata:

Doflamingo literally pinkie diffs Koby.

fodder tier Koby
I wrote up a post but I've decided to forget about it, because you are so clearly unbelievably biased in your opinion that engaging with a dullard like you is a waste of time. Have a good day

6. So you understand that luffy reaching top tier is harder than coby maybe being a high tier?
Disagree completely