Character Discussion Who has been more disappointing in the Wano arc Hawkins or X Drake?

Who was more disappointing?

• Total voters
If we're talking about disappointment then definitely Drake

Hyped up as the Captain of Sword and a member of the Supernova just to be completely embarrassed by literally everyone in Wano

Couldn't beat Apoo in close combat while in hybrid, couldn't put Apoo down after sneak attacking him in full zoan, got caught by Who's Who and bullied by Queen, teamed up with an already heavily injured Apoo against CP0 while having the benefit of zoan durability endurance and regeneration and STILL got knocked out first, the list just goes on

Hawkins was an interesting mini antagonist at least

zoro lowered my expectations for hawkins since day one, but at least the guy had some noticeable agency within the arc.

L-drake has purely disrespected my expectations, he has imo the best hybrid design in the story, yet he did nothing in the raid other than getting low diffed off-screen twice, and defeating one of the numbers that even brook can one shot, i'm not even gonna talk about the bath scene, absolutely disappointing.
but i suppose i shouldn't hate so much on drake, i blame oda for not having the decency of at least showing him fight.

Hawkins atleast captured law once, took kidd hostage and then got a chapter with killer were he fell.

L drake on the other hand ? What has done really. Yeah he realsed law(his only notable contribution) got bullied by hawkins ,who's who and queen couldn't take out apoo even when he had zoros help, got thrashed by yamato now screwed by cp0. L drake is next level jobber