General & Others Who has better feats post-timeskip zoro or sanji?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is wayy better

Other than the DC feat against Pica. Zoro has nothing better than Sanji. Except CoA

AP - Making Luffy unconcious is better than anything Zoro has done

AoE - HM covered the entirety of Wada's body in flames

Speed - Attacking Oven and landing a hit on him from a distance. Even though Oven already started the attack on Pound before Sanji moved

Reaction Speed - Dodged Vergo's kick whilst it was millimeters away from his face even though he was distracted by the pain of getting his leg cracked.

CoO - Dodging Katakuri jellybean with unconcious haki

Durability - Being unscathed to Judge, Yuen, Kanjuro. Having legs that can block weapons

Endurance - Not fainting to Doffy's meteor attack

Lethality is irrelevant since Zoro and Sanji have never killed anyone onpanel.

I said what I said. Dont @ me.

Zoro reason Sanji didn't had any 1vs1 (Oda doesnt care about Sanji)
Oda hanst show any concluded 1 vs 1 for Sanji in years. At first I thought that Oda is playing something strange but now that we are in Wano I think that Oda doesnt care anymore about getting all straw-hat a 1 vs 1.
By the way, Greg-san thought the same during his stream on youtube (a member of the One Piece staff)

I believe that Luffy and Zoro are the only straw-hat that Oda want to give proper fights.

Sanji had more feats if you count total clashes, he's always the savior when someone is in trouble it seems(vergo, doffy, bege, oven, p1).

But Zoro actually defeated people in 1v1s so I give it to Zoro. No fault to Sanji though, Oda doesn't give him anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.