Questions & Mysteries Who Has the Nagi Nagi no Mi?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Rosinante died before our very eyes, so it’s gotta be somewhere whether or not it belongs to someone who will be important going forward. Seems like too valuable a power to not recur like some others.

Someone on the Blackbeard Pirates? Revolutionaries? Marines? Still in the wild? Possibly merged with a weapon Vegapunk-style? The possibilities are endless, unless they end there.

Anyway...thoughts?

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
doesn't necessarily mean he isnt the one, he may just have not activated it at the moment... i'm not saying it HAS to be him, but i thought him having that DF could by why F6 said it's such a pain to bring him back
Hmm possibly, but if your trying to stealthily follow someone, you'd want to avoid making as much noise as possible.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Hmm possibly, but if your trying to stealthily follow someone, you'd want to avoid making as much noise as possible.
well it seems they still didnt find him... ^^ and who knows, maybe his intention is not to stealthily follow them but to actually go and speak to them so he doesn't care? all hypothesis at the moment, hopefully we'll know more about that shadow soon

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
well it seems they still didnt find him... ^^ and who knows, maybe his intention is not to stealthily follow them but to actually go and speak to them so he doesn't care? all hypothesis at the moment, hopefully we'll know more about that shadow soon
I think it’s more than feasible that he could have it (and if he’s planning on defying his father, it would be a useful tool to that end), but like you said, we’ve gotta find out the identity of that mystery marauder before we can learn anything else.