Speculations Who is Caribou working for

I'm leaning towards either BB or Crocodile. I also assume that whoever he is working for will go after the ancient weapons which will be considered a declaration of war against the strawhats since both wano and fishman Island are territories Luffy claimed. With that being said I think a war with blackbeard will be more likely to come next since I'm expecting a race to laughtale between Luffy, Shanks, and Buggy with the world government trying to stop them.

Crocodile makes the most sense.

The ancient weapons plot has already been connected to him. As has marine hunting which was a major part of caribou and coribous infamy.

And I don’t think BB has any underworld connections so not sure how Caribou and BB would be connected

Really hoping it's not someone predictable like Blackbeard or Crocodile.

Oda needs to let it be someone like Enel, or one of the other past Villains like Kuro, or Don Krieg. Make these guys relevant again now that we are in the home stretch of the Manga.

Really hoping it's not someone predictable like Blackbeard or Crocodile.

Oda needs to let it be someone like Enel, or one of the other past Villains like Kuro, or Don Krieg. Make these guys relevant again now that we are in the home stretch of the Manga.
I wouldn’t call crocodile predictable, hell until two chapters ago he wasn’t even an option. Why make the world more complicated for the reasoning of bringing in the less important old villains

I wouldn’t call crocodile predictable, hell until two chapters ago he wasn’t even an option. Why make the world more complicated for the reasoning of bringing in the less important old villains
My issue with it being Crocodile, is it regresses his character. When he was in his younger years, and he challenged the Whitebeard pirates, where it was stated he was crushed by them.

After that, he opted to retreat to Paradise, and try to acquire an Ancient Weapon in order to achieve his goals. Luffy came along and crushed that attempt, and in turn sent Crocodile to Impel Down. When Crocodile escaped, it seemed he had a renewed vigor to set sail once again, and try to take on the Pirate World.

Plus I don't like the idea that he spent 10 years on Alabasta trying to learn the location of Pluton, only for him to dumb luck his way to the weapon, after all that time he spent, and failed.