General & Others Who is the 4th Zogratis sibling?

Who is the 4th sibling?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
As the title says, who is the 4th Zogratis sibling in your opinion?

Tabata has teased him plenty, and always kept his face hidden. This leads me to believe he is some character we have already met. Either that or he will introduce him soon, but not as a Zogratis in order to keep it hidden. I really don't think Tabata's into silhouettes like Oda lol.

So what do you think?

Could it be our beloved GOAT Julius maybe?

I have no clue
:josad:
I donโ€™t think itโ€™s Julius but it would be a good plot twist
The 4th sibling will be the villain of the next arc, thatโ€™s for sure

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I always thought julius looked oddly similar to xenon and dante...
For real for real.

This is my post way back on February 11th 2020.
Damn these mofos are crazy hype. For me the most intriguing one is Zeno lol. Why the hell does he look like dark Julius lmao?
They look alike imo
and

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Last edited:
Julius would be nice plot twist.
But somehow I doubt it. Because I think it would be too much if few of the strongest mages of Clover are originally from Spade or other countries. Yuno, Asta, (Liebe), Yami and now Julius too?

But I don't know who it could be either.

In the end it could be anyone.

Julius would be nice plot twist.
But somehow I doubt it. Because I think it would be too much if few of the strongest mages of Clover are originally from Spade or other countries. Yuno, Asta, (Liebe), Yami and now Julius too?

But I don't know who it could be either.

In the end it could be anyone.
Yami comfirmed from Spade?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
He just conveniently faked his death

Although I personally don't expect Julius to be the fourth sibling, it is worth noticing that in the case he would be: he would have his own innate magic which we haven't seen before:zorothink:. Assuming of course that he has a contract with the time devil.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
But I thought that is, just like e.g. Healing or Creation magic, not a real magic attribute. Might be wrong here tho
Not sure. Grey was believed to have had transformation magic, before we found out in this chapter what it actually is.

Anyway, while searching for proof, and getting evidence for a post, I came across a nice and interesting video. I was basically gonna talk about the same thing lol, but since I am lazy, this video should suffice.

Your thoughts on the video?

Juliusโ€˜ half brother. I do think heโ€˜s connected to them. Or somebody else who looks like a chara we know, but I donโ€˜t think itโ€˜s a chara we know. Just somebody connected to either Yuno, Julius or another chara.