General & Others Who is the most badass One Piece character?

Who is the most badass?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Who is the most badass One Piece character?

The poll only has 13 options so I will put the most likely choices there, but do share your opinions as well, and mention anyone you think fits the bill.

DISCLAIMER: The poll is not the be-all and end-all, you can discuss any character, you can also vote for more than one if you cannot make up your mind

Some tags

@TheAncientCenturion @Admiral Lee Hung @HA001 @Topi Jerami @Red Admiral @Jo_Ndule @Cyrus the Cactus @Zenos7 @Jiihad @Shuyaku @Owl Ki @Daisuke Jigen @Dark Hound @Cinera @Veku @Shin'ya๐ŸŽญ @ShishioIsBack @Arara @Kejon @Den_Den_Mushi etc

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
It's between Roronoa "nothing happened" Zoro
and Crocodile who excudes badassery from his design, to his speech, to his ability.

Toss up between them, Zoro has more moments (and the biggest moment tbh), but pfp in terms of traits Croc has an argument.

WB is a boss but is missing some elements of being the complete package of badass which Croc and Zoro have (and others being mentioned here lack as well imo).

Croco ran a crime syndicate hunting down notorious pirate captain bounties like nothing
Katakuri a man who kills people going after Mama and raids countries full of strong fodder
Sanji part of a mercenary family know for taking out fodder countries
Others
Tesoro
Mad Treasure
Hawkins, Killer, Capone, Gotti
Doffy Elite Four