Who is the Number 1 General of Qin right now?

Who is the Number 1 Qin’s General right now?

• Total voters

So yeah, like the title suggested, who is the number 1 General of Qin as of right now?

You got Kouen of Chu, Riboku of Zhao, Gohoumei of Wei, Ordo of Yan, etc. are all number 1 Generals of their respective states.

But when it comes to Qin, there was a lot of debates around on who is the number 1 General of Qin, a lot of folks thinks Ousen is the number 1, other folks thinks Moubu, some other folks thinks Tou is the one, same for Kanki and Yotanwa, etc.

The two most popular choices was Ousen and Moubu. So let’s talk about them.

The case for Ousen being the Number 1 General of Qin:
- Supposedly the smartest General of Qin.
- Got rivalry with Riboku who is the Number 1 Zhao’s General.
- Acknowledged by Koshou of Qin’s First Gen Six Greats.
- Similar tactics use of Hakuki of Qin’s Six Greats.
- Appointed as Supreme Commander of the Joint Army for the invasion of Gyou and Western Zhao in general.
Etc.

The case for Moubu being the Number 1 General of Qin:
- Got acknowledged by Ouki in the Battle of Bayou.
- The first general to be promoted to Great General rank.
- Defeated the strongest Chu’s General Kanmei.
- Chase after the Coalition Army despite being still injured after the fight with Kanmei which forces the Coalition Army to disband.
- “The Strongest In All Of China Is Me!!”
Etc.

Now that you know their feats and such, who do you think is the Number 1 General of Qin between Ousen or Moubu? Personally, I’d say Ousen. I feel like most big brained peeps are usually Number 1 of their states (Riboku and Gohoumei) while monstrous fighters are usually the trump cards (Gaimou and Ranbihaku of Wei, Kanmei of Chu, etc.)

It’s not a bad thing for Moubu though, it’s just that having both brain and brawn is better than just muscle alone lol. What do you guys think?

Tagging some Kingdom bros
@TheKnightOfTheSea @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @RayanOO @Jailer @centurion @Da evil Who @Patryipe @Nidai_Kitetsu @Haoku @Desolate Smaug @Luffy is the mc @Topi Jerami @Blackbeard @Arara @MarineHQ62 @Bepo @God Buggy @kom5 @Monet @Phoenix @Nel-Zel fiasco @Dark Admiral @Greenbeard @Peroroncino @Yo Tan Wa @Thururu @Great General Kanki etc etc.

Heki, he killed a king general for fucks sake.

Seriously though the most balanced general and therefore the no. 1 for me is Tou. He can arguably fight on par with the Shin's and Moubu of this world and his experience and tactical mastery and intelligence is also top tier.

Heki, he killed a king general for fucks sake.
Aye. How could I forgot about Hekibro. Shame on me.:peperain:

He's now added to the poll.:luffyswat:
Seriously though the most balanced general and therefore the no. 1 for me is Tou. He can arguably fight on par with the Shin's and Moubu of this world and his experience and tactical mastery and intelligence is also top tier.
Fair enough. If I remember correctly, Gohoumei stated that out of all Qin's generals, Tou is the most "flawless" general because there is no clear weakness of him during Wei Fire Dragons arc.

Yes I mean like overall capabilities as a general with their armies and such. Yotanwa seems to have the strongest fighters but I think Ousen's army are the strongest with preparations.
It is not just about fighters, Yo Tan leadership is one of the best in Series. She could awaken already superrrr strong Mountain Warriors to turn em into unbeatable force. Her stats are also overall better than any other general in the series, i believe she's underestimated by fandom due to nature of risky tactic she employed in her last battle arc even though it is established that was the only way victory was possible.​

The strongest army is a toss-up between Ousen and Yotanwa. Yotanwa surely has the stronger generals and her leadership is that equal to Sei. With her joining the fray i have them beating the Ousen and Moubu army for sure.

The Tou army is clearly the weakest overall.

If we're talking about the Qin6 individually I'd say Tou is the strongest. He's the most complete general of Qin rn with no weakness as far as we know.

It's hard to choose one honestly...They are build as such that they can perform better than their peers in specific scenario..
But overall I'll give it to Ousen...Not just he is smart but he has some good generals under his banner.
Followed by Yotanwa and her mountain army

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
According to Shouheikun, the answer is Moubu. He has called Moubu the most terrifying Qin General for years now. Moubu is also ranked #1 of the Qin 6.

And it makes sense, no current Qin Great General would’ve been able to accomplish what Moubu did during the Coalition war. Moubu has also been stationed down South fighting Chu for years now, and Chu is the strongest state.

A case could also be made for Ousen who is basically the greatest strategic mind in China right now, but Shouheikun knows more about Ousen than we do and yet he still believes Moubu > all Qin GGs.
Post automatically merged:

Yotanwa surely has the stronger generals
In what way? All of Yotanwa’s commanders just seem to be warriors with limited tactical/strategic ability. As Generals, Ousen’s gang is probably superior, and Moubu’s generals fought on par with Chu Commanders during the Coalition War so Moubu likely has some strong generals as well.

Last edited:
Overall Ousen and Kanki I would say I can't dffer between those two
Ousen is stratical better but Kanki is unorthodox

Moubu is trash he would lose to Anyone with decent stratical ability

Riboku fodderized him very hard

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Moubu is trash he would lose to Anyone with decent stratical ability
Which is why he’s been stalling out Karin for years at Chu Border right? One of the greatest strategic minds in China and she made 0 progress against Moubu.

Riboku outclassing Moubu is so far out of date, it’s preposterous to even bring that up. May as well say current Shin can’t defeat Chou Garyuu because he struggled against Rinko 10 years ago. Makes 0 sense.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Quite clearly Moubu
He was the first to become a great general, had the most achievements in the coalition arc and as @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung just said SHK likes to dick ride him quite often
In terms of authority, responsibility and notoriety Moubu is probably number 1 as of now but in overall abilities there is a debate for each of them
Yeah they’re all close to each other but most achievements point to Moubu. Like I said Ousen has a lot going for him as well, he defeated Riboku in the Gyou Campaign, and Riboku defeated both Ouki and Gekishin.

Ousen is a coward who only chooses the battle he can win (also relies too much on others), Kanki is a mad man, doesn't care for consequences and collateral damage. Moubu has yet to show leadership skills, almost same goes for Tou (he can fight good but can't really take charge of the battle fully). Finally, Mountain King - Yon Tan Wa, the only general who has shown both skills as someone who can predict the battle outcomes and formulate strategies as well as lead the army from the front.

Which is why he’s been stalling out Karin for years at Chu Border right? One of the greatest strategic minds in China and she made 0 progress against Moubu.

Riboku outclassing Moubu is so far out of date, it’s preposterous to even bring that up. May as well say current Shin can’t defeat Chou Garyuu because he struggled against Rinko 10 years ago. Makes 0 sense.
Moubu made that mistake against the Zhao back then, then that experience made him grow (as implied by Shouheikun), yes. Defeated Kanmei and the Chu army which was a fantastic achievement on his part overall, though Shouheikun played his part as well, coming up with that tactical formation which suprised many people who saw Moubu using it. Now he's been stalling Karin.

Moubu is an heavily martial general, whose offensive strenght is described as the strongest in Qin's history (and that's something) but I would like to get a better picture of where his strategical and tactical abilities exactly are. And just get to see more of him and his army in general.

I absolutely disagree with the notion that a random strategist can kick his army into oblivion because this is wrong for so many reasons and I agree that there aren't many people who can best him and his army. Heck sometimes tactics are straight up useless against his sheer power alone.

But as of right now I would definitely pick a strategical and tactical freak like Ousen who is up there with the likes of Riboku in terms of ability or an all around warfare beast like Tou, who's apparently as capable (or close) as Ouki was.

As I said, can't wait to see Moubu in action again.

Why is Moubu a favourite here..?? He still is the same guy with little more patience than before. His strategy still comes from swinging his Mace as strongly as he can. As seen from the recent Wei-Qin Vs Chu battle, the only reason why Qin and Wei emerged victorious was cause GHM formulated the strategy which suited the best on behalf of each Generals and GG's skills.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Moubu is an heavily martial general, whose offensive strenght is described as the strongest in Qin's history (and that's something) but I would like to get a better picture of where his strategical and tactical abilities exactly are. And just get to see more of him and his army in general.
Like you said, he pulled off the Echelon after Shouheikun taught him, and Karin has been unable to make any progress against him, and she is one of the best military minds in China. Moubu is smart enough to know where to apply his strength and where to restrain it unlike in Bayou

He still is the same guy with little more patience than before.
Where on earth did you get this idea? The whole point of Moubu’s Bayou character development was him learning the folly of his own impatience and arrogance. Moubu is an entirely different General now and I have no idea where this idea that he’s the same Bayou Moubu comes from.

Bayou Moubu thought he could crush Ouki with his bare hands, Coalition Moubu almost beat Tou up for imitating Ouki’s speech patterns. That is how far Moubu has grown.

As seen from the recent Wei-Qin Vs Chu battle, the only reason why Qin and Wei emerged victorious was cause GHM formulated the strategy which suited the best on behalf of each Generals and GG's skills.
And were it not for Moubu, Man’U would’ve reduced every Qin and Wei commander to blood smeers on the ground. Gohoumei could not stop GenU, and Tou was being held off by Kou Yoku. What on earth could they have done against ManU?