Who is the traitor?

Everyone probably already ask this question himself, who is the traitor in My Hero Academia?
Principal Nedzu said that there was a traitor in the UA staff.
My personal opinion is that Toru is probably the traitor, she acts kinda strange and in the manga you have at least many question about her.

Have this from a other site and I complete agree with this post:
https://www.wattpad.com/551379098-my-hero-academia-theories-does-u-a-have-a-secret/page/2

The traitor has to be a student, that way it will cause a big impact, especially if said student if from the class A.
I'm Team Traitor!Kaminari, by far the best speculation this fandom has pulled lol
Just look at him, he's up to no good :sadgrin:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Shinobu

I simply want her to be traitor so that someone from alliance can punch her face for all her downplaying of law lol

Apart from her, I suspect someone that can have massive impact on the alliance unity. Now, it can't be minks as people think carrot would be.

It should be one of the samurais or there isn't any traitor but Orochi having great informers (less likely considering how they find out about hiyori)

damn...you got me before....anyways I think Wanda might be the traitor....
Shinobu

I simply want her to be traitor so that someone from alliance can punch her face for all her downplaying of law lol

Apart from her, I suspect someone that can have massive impact on the alliance unity. Now, it can't be minks as people think carrot would be.

It should be one of the samurais or there isn't any traitor but Orochi having great informers (less likely considering how they find out about hiyori)
Wrong post! :seriously: