Questions & Mysteries Who will be the winner of Round 7?

Who will win Round 7?

• Total voters
The Genesis King vs The Ruler of The Underworld?

If we go by previous pattern, then Hades follows Poseidon to the eternal void. :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

I like Hades more but Qin Shi can't afford to loose with an entrance like that...
Most boss entrance in the series. Even more so than Poseidonโ€™s. :kata:

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
This is the perfect time for the Humans to take the lead, I'd bet on Qin Shi Huang. It would be weird if Greek loses three fighters in just 7 rounds, but idk.

After seeing how confident Ares is, I get the feeling Hades will die lol.

I'm actually more worried for the humanity fighter in Round 8, because I don't want it to be Simo, only for him to lose. :catcry:
I think Round 8 will be Loki vs Souji personally, but I don't like Simo's chances regardless, especially if he goes against Apollo.

This is the perfect time for the Humans to take the lead, I'd bet on Qin Shi Huang. It would be weird if Greek loses three fighters in just 7 rounds, but idk.

After seeing how confident Ares is, I get the feeling Hades will die lol.

I think Round 8 will be Loki vs Souji personally, but I don't like Simo's chances regardless, especially if he goes against Apollo.
If Loki vs Okita happens in Round 8, humanity may take further lead because it will be Deceit vs Principle.

Battle between counterparts favored humans so far, and Apollo vs Simo, if it happens, will be Hunter vs Soldier, which means Simon actually has a shot at winning. :catrude:

However, if the authors do a swerve and make it that Apollo hunts his enemies in wars instead of animals in the forest for sports, now that would be a reason for me to worry and eventually be salty about Simo. :catsweat:

Of the remaining humans, the only defeat I am kinda sure of is Tesla, tbh.

Post automatically merged:

Seems legit. Let use the opposite of Ares impression to predict thing from now on lmfao:suresure:

OT : Qin for me. He already taking Hades' seat, next he coming for the head:cheers:
QKH :absojustice:

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
If Loki vs Okita happens in Round 8, humanity may take further lead because it will be Deceit vs Principle.
Main reason why I think Okita will lose is because Okita was said to have never lost a battle:

His first L being against the God of Trickery and a mainstay in the audience makes sense to me imo. The only god that has been there from the beginning(Zeus, Ares, Loki Odin, Hermes,) that will die is Odin imo.

Battle between counterparts favored humans so far, and Apollo vs Simo, if it happens, will be Hunter vs Soldier, which means Simon actually has a shot at winning. :catrude:

However, if the authors do a swerve and make it that Apollo hunts his enemies in wars instead of animals in the forest for sports, now that would be a reason for me to worry and eventually be salty about Simo. :catsweat:
In mythology, Apollo was a mighty enough fighter to beat Ares in a fist fight lol, but I can see him being an over confident douchebag that falls to Simo, but we need to wait and see.

Of the remaining humans, the only defeat I am kinda sure of is Tesla, tbh.
Who do you think he will fight against then? Susanno?

I think it could go either way with Tesla

Last edited:
Hades wins. :catrude:

I am seeing all of you guys doubting Hades because QSH sit on his chair. :catcry::catcry:

Hades will avenge Poseidon and he will come back with QSH's head. :shocking:

Goat vs Goat is on the way I am picking Hades. :optimistic:

Also dont make me doubt Hades why i am the only one who choose him. :catsweat::catsweat:

Main reason why I think Okita will lose is because Okita was said to have never lost a battle:

His first L being against the God of Trickery and a mainstay in the audience makes sense to me imo. The only god that has been there from the beginning(Zeus, Ares, Odin, Hermes,) that will die is Odin imo.

In mythology, Apollo was a mighty enough fighter to beat Ares in a fist fight lol, but I can see him being an over confident douchebag that falls to Simo, but we need to wait and see.

Who do you think he will fight against then? Susanno?

I think it could go either way with Tesla
1. Not that I disagree with your point about Okita, but a success in the previous life is not requisite for the human fighter to fall. I mean, Jack is known for having escaped punishment all his life, but he even got a win against divinity's greatest hero of all people (albeit with an unbelievable cost).

You do have a good point about the only mainstay God to bite the dust being Odin, though. :myman:

2. Who doesn't beat Ares at this point? :gokulaugh:

Kidding aside, Simo losing is something I will personally find harder to take than even Adam losing (and I freaked out when Adam lost). :catsweat:

3. Tesla is indeed mostly predicted to go against Susano'o, and also widely predicted to lose, since Japan is unlikely to lose all their Divine Fighters in the tournament.

We need to keep in mind that one of the matches might be a handicap match, though I am not sure which.

As for Simo, while he is widely predicted to face Apollo, after further rumination, I personally think another possible foe for him is Beelzebub.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I was just about to make this thread lmao.

Anyway, I think you're all familiar with my theory about Chekhov's gun, and humans eventually taking the lead. Now's the perfect time. All the Hades hype by Ares in this chapter points to it as well.

While Imma be sad to see Hades lose, I really dig him as well, Qin Shi is gonna style on that bih.

I am very much looking forward to seeing them in action. Qin Shi is gonna win tho.

TWO GOATS RIGHT THERE

Wish they had different matchups and both won..​

Hades will 100% sure win
The author will not make all Greek god loseโ€ฆ I think heโ€™s the last of them
Also, chinese combatantโ€ฆ so the author will be okay in hades to win

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Hades will 100% sure win
The author will not make all Greek god loseโ€ฆ I think heโ€™s the last of them
Also, chinese combatantโ€ฆ so the author will be okay in hades to win
Zeus won tho. And Hercules lost. So it's 1:1 now.