Speculations Who will Brook fight

With the Tobi Roppo defeated, only a few straw hats have yet to have their fights.

Soul King Brook is one of them and the question is who should he fight and beat? After Black Marias fight Brook is looking after Robin who’s in a weakened condition. With this set up there are three main possibilities:

1. CP0 member
There’s a possibility that a CP0 member may decide to intervene in the war early to ensure Robins capture. This I think is the least likely as they don’t seem the impatient type and are biding their time for when the war ends anyways.

2. Apoo
With Apoo still around and a Mary seeing Nico Robin, the other Mary’s may just report what they see to King and Queen who would instruct their strongest subordinate left Apoo to take care of it. Problem is Apoo is currently fighting Drake so I’m not sure how he’d shake drake.

3. Perospero
Big Mom has always seemed the most dead set in capturing Robin and with Brook and peros history could be a good match. Downside is that Pero is being hunted by minks so unless he can quickly finish of Neko or somehow distract him Pero is also taken.

Cp0 will know that robin is exhausted. Brook is there likely to stall Cp0 until both are safe or some one back him up (e.g. jimbei, denjiro as he was Orochi side so he probably knew CP, killer & hawkins with low chance might be interested).

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I guess CP0 will likely fail to expose themselves too broadly unless Brook manages to intercept but that's simply unlikely.

But yeah I would love if he faced Apoo but Apoo is likely too powerful for him.

An interesting idea would be to maybe have multiple strawhats tag Jack (if Inu can't win). Maybe he does? The Mary being ominous does seem to provide some context however that he and Robin may be facing some danger somewhere

CP-0 was observing the battles through them, and Who's Who does have the symbol too, so there is that.

An interesting idea would be to maybe have multiple strawhats tag Jack (if Inu can't win). Maybe he does? The Mary being ominous does seem to provide some context however that he and Robin may be facing some danger somewhere

CP-0 was observing the battles through them, and Who's Who does have the symbol too, so there is that.
Last time information was sent it was sent to king or cp0 so that’s where apoo idea came from

The mery can report to the CP0 that Robin is a easy prey and they can go after her, but o cant ser Brook being able to beat the three of them. Pehaps Jinbei amd Franky can help.

But i would love to see a Brook vs Apoo, the music theme would be cool, and Brook being a skeleton is the perfect counter for Apoo powers

#1 seems likely based on that bit with the Marys bird watching Brook and the injured Robin falling to her knees with the ominous sound effect. Brook beating a CP0 member seems kinda weird though. Maybe he will get a nice power up.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Jinbe is wasted without an opponent. I hope he takes on Jack.

Or the Scabbards do. Except for Neko and Raizo for now. Not necessarily all Scabbards of course. That would feel straight up one sided.