Speculations Who will fight the Numbers?

Who will take out the Numbers?

• Total voters
Will it be the Scabbards or SHs? Imo the Scabbards make more sense because there are 9 of them, just like there are 9 Numbers, and this way Oda can pay an homage to that “noble samurai” vs “savage oni” archetype (similar to the knight vs dragon archetype in the West).

The Scabbards already have their own opponents (Orochi and his Samurais and Ninjas, Kanjuro, Jack for the two Minks)
In my opinion, the Numbers will try to stop the Scabbards from confronting Kaido, and then they’ll be defeated. Afterwards, the Scabbards will fight Kanjuro, Fukurokuju, the Mimawarigumi, and the Oniwabanshu, then they will confront Kaido in order to avenge Oden and they’ll get destroyed.

Inu and Neko will at Beast briefly confront Jack. Jinbe will be the one to take Jack out

The mid and weak trio with the Scabbards' help except Inu and Neko, who get beaten by Jack.
I don’t think that the Numbers will be that big of a deal tbh. The war is clearly about to start soon now that the Nine Scabbards have all landed on Onigashima, Momonosuke is about to be executed, Yamato has already been revealed, and everyone is getting into their positions, but the Numbers have still gotten no spotlight

Usopp told a lie before Skypea to Chopper, when the giant monsters shadows (skypeans) appeared, and he said if he got serious, he can take them out... it was right before Jaya arc

I think Oda intends to do it here with those Numbers... and not necessarily in Elbaf... So Usopp will take out some bunch of them to make some part of his lie come true

I also nominate Nami to be part of the group...

Reason? because Nami and Usopp make the FUNNIEST DUO when it comes to fighting gigantic monsters... as both are scared most of times... so those two would have the most comedic fight in Wano when they take out some Numbers...

I know some of them weren't impressives but I think it's too soon to put the fodder tags to all of them. Nami was a Kunoichi and they took Robin's skill for a Jutsu. Fukurokujuu was Trying to kill Robin plus Nami just thunder clapped Orochi, as Fuku is portrayed alongside All stars and even Kyoshiro ,I just hope some of his underlings are actually capable Fighters because it might be the last time we see Ninjas fight in the manga.