Questions & Mysteries Who Will Help Ousen Betrayal

Who Will Help Ousen

• Total voters
First answer would be None. Moubu if i have to point at anyone. Ousen and Moubu works together years to beat Chu.

But the issue is Moubu will fights SHK, if it was easy to go against Qin he wouldn't go against his lifelong best friend in Chu.

Kanki wouldn't work under anyone, his showdown vs Shin might be in Yan?​
I don't think Ousen will fight Qin like some alone loser who can't convince anyone to join him

sure some people from other realms might join him as well

but it's only logical if Hara add some other to it as well

Ousen betrayal gonna be the most fictional part of Kingdom. it's Hara greatest test as a writer

I don't think Ousen will fight Qin like some alone loser who can't convince anyone to join him

sure some people from other realms might join him as well

but it's only logical if Hara add some other to it as well

Ousen betrayal gonna be the most fictional part of Kingdom. it's Hara greatest test as a writer
This Ousen vs Qin could really happen and Hara could easily explain why it didn't make to historical records.

But there're few issues. Wouldn't Ousen be too old at that point of time?
Most of Qin 6 are loyal to Qin especially Tou and Yo Tan. They may not even survive by then.

Shin, Mou ten and Ou ho also wouldn't join Ousen for obvious reasons. Maybe Ou hon can but i dont believe he would.

Moubu wouldn't even change sides for his lifelong friend SHK, i think he will retire after Chu compaign.
Kanki would run to the north of Zhou after getting beaten by Riboku. So good chance he will be dealt by during the Coalition of Yan/Qi. Shin can't also focus on Ousen completely if Kanki joins Ousen cause there's enough buildup for Shin vs Kanki to happen at some point in Kingdom

So really don't see any of these joining Ousen but it do not take any hit on him. Ousen would already be established as the greatest GG for winning over Strongest Chu to Qin that even Shin failed at.

Maybe Ousen will keep hold of Chu area, will rally all generals in Chu and call for last war cry to all the Generals in the entirety of China to join hands to get back at El Sei for destroying homes, families and their nations.

There wouldn't be limit of those that hold grudges against Qin after the Unification. There can be countless General from all defeated Nations, some big names from Chu even. So your expectations may not be right here for absolute need of Qin 6 joining under Ousen. They are too great to work under anyone else anyway.

This Ousen vs Qin could really happen and Hara could easily explain why it didn't make to historical records.

But there're few issues. Wouldn't Ousen be too old at that point of time?
Most of Qin 6 are loyal to Qin especially Tou and Yo Tan. They may not even survive by then.

Shin, Mou ten and Ou ho also wouldn't join Ousen for obvious reasons. Maybe Ou hon can but i dont believe he would.

Moubu wouldn't even change sides for his lifelong friend SHK, i think he will retire after Chu compaign.
Kanki would run to the north of Zhou after getting beaten by Riboku. So good chance he will be dealt by during the Coalition of Yan/Qi. Shin can't also focus on Ousen completely if Kanki joins Ousen cause there's enough buildup for Shin vs Kanki to happen at some point in Kingdom

So really don't see any of these joining Ousen but it do not take any hit on him. Ousen would already be established as the greatest GG for winning over Strongest Chu to Qin that even Shin failed at.

Maybe Ousen will keep hold of Chu area, will rally all generals in Chu and call for last war cry to all the Generals in the entirety of China to join hands to get back at El Sei for destroying homes, families and their nations.

There wouldn't be limit of those that hold grudges against Qin after the Unification. There can be countless General from all defeated Nations, some big names from Chu even. So your expectations may not be right here for absolute need of Qin 6 joining under Ousen. They are too great to work under anyone else anyway.
- all fair point

for Mobou : cause he will be Ousen 2nd in command soon, maybe after Killing SHK, he will become doubtful and join Ousen.
for Kanki : he can return after being defeated by shin in another arc
for Ouhon : he can stand by his father ...

and true ...

Chu generals are the best option for joining force with Ousen but I think some beloved and loyal character should chance side too
I guess just like SHK.
Ouhon can be that person but I guess 1 is not enough

I actually think Hara gave Ousen a more shady/dark personality that stands in stark contrast to people like Tou or Yotanwa who are loyal to Ei Sei. This way the story feels a bit more 'balanced' and interesting, so to speak. Because otherwise every Qin GG is just a plot device working in favor of conquering other states. It's possible that Ousen may become Prime minister for the state of Qin, IIrc Hakuki was also the PM of the state in actual history. It's possible seeing as how Qin is expanding it's reasonable that certain areas fall under the jurisdiction of the people who conquered it.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I’ve said this before, but I would not at all be surprised if Shibashou ended up joining Ousen after unification. Shibashou historically was not slain during the fall of Zhao but was rather dismissed from duty by the King in the end, and I can’t see a character as hyped as Shibashou being simply “dismissed” from the manga and never fighting again. I’ve thought for a while now that Shibashou will be a big ally of Ousen in the end.

I also think Ousen’s conversation with Kyou En during Sanyou could be foreshadowing, especially if Renpa falls during the Chu campaign as I’ve previously speculated, that would leave Kyou En with no answer but with an existing offer to join Ousen.

But none of the Qin 6 will join him I don’t think.

Kakukai on Ousen’s payroll say what?

Qi King sending Gyou aid at Ousen’s request say what?
in history it was qin not ousen wh did that.

about qi

yep ousen ordered it
but who did it ?! SHK

second highest one in the Palace.

so unless ousen make big shots in qin palace qork under him
which it doesn't make sense.

or he can move huge army against qin which is also not likely
ousen has 3 generals
same as other gg in qin his personal army cant face half of qin with only those 3 lol ?!

Someone made this point before but Ou family is hinted or maybe confirmed to be nobles from Qi
So we could see a coup in the end where Ousen replaces the King and instead of just surrendering they become the last obstacle to unification
And no i don't see any of the Qin 6 supporting him not even his son

I still not interest in knowing why i dont know exactly why i just feel Ousen will switch side to help a Certain Kingdom then acknowledge and hoped by people to lead them.
He likes to convert the surrender to his army. If he has 100k soldier, i think he will dare to rebel. 150k men will make him dare to make invation, territory / army numbers.

Ordo & his little nation is fit to the view.

I dont think Kanki will help Ousen Directly, but Kanki might help indirectly by his own rebellion. So that qin only has 3 GG to Counter Both Rebellion. Whereas there are Zhao, Wei, & Chu who ready to battle.

Ousen & Kanki Rebellion might be Success even for a while. The matter how they will be surmounted is another thing.

I voted Kanki. But it doesnt mean that Kanki join Ousen

I’ve said this before, but I would not at all be surprised if Shibashou ended up joining Ousen after unification. Shibashou historically was not slain during the fall of Zhao but was rather dismissed from duty by the King in the end, and I can’t see a character as hyped as Shibashou being simply “dismissed” from the manga and never fighting again. I’ve thought for a while now that Shibashou will be a big ally of Ousen in the end.

I also think Ousen’s conversation with Kyou En during Sanyou could be foreshadowing, especially if Renpa falls during the Chu campaign as I’ve previously speculated, that would leave Kyou En with no answer but with an existing offer to join Ousen.

But none of the Qin 6 will join him I don’t think.
IMO Shibashou will serve as a great general to the new state of Dai who will get entrusted by Riboku Prince Ka safety and be a leader there.