Questions & Mysteries Who will kill the Phantom Troupe first?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Kurapika or Hisoka?
Will they help each other out?
How hard it shall be? Which strategies do you think will be pulled off?
How many events do you see occurring before the whole Troupe is killed?
Which Phantom Troupe members do you believe will fall last?

I think Togashi said that he writes his Story based on how he thinks his Characters act
In other words, he doesn't just decide someone should die or not, he just asks what would those Characters do now?
And then write his Conclusions

That's why i believe Franklin could be going down next seeing how he is the only one who chose to sit alone.
Shizuku & Bonolenov are safe for now since they decided to tag with Chrollo & Hisoka said that Chrollo is Last
But at same time i don't think he would decide to attack Trio of Nobunaga, Feitan & Phinks at same time, it's too dangerous
As for Illumi & Kalluto, i think Hisoka want them to chase him instead & not attack them himself first

So here is what i think will happen (Assuming that most of them gonna die indeed & Kurapika/Hisoka succeed)
Franklin will die first by Hisoka & the reports of his Death are what will inform Kurapika of Troupe's presence on the Ship
So Kurapika will start his search too & he will find Machi who is also alone, once he engages her, Nobunaga, Feitan, Phinks will attack him & reveal that after Franklin died they decided to follow Machi secretly thinking she will be the next Target

Once Kurapika gets overwhelmed, Hisoka will appear & assist him, i expect one of those four to die & that is Phinks imo
Fetain will be very injured so he will activate his Ability & cause everyone to run & get separated interrupting the fight basically

Hisoka will then make an Alliance with Kurapika after they are alone & make a Plan.
I expect Togashi to hold off Chrollo so he is left last, that's why i think other Characters will face him & delay his Chase of Hisoka
For some reason i think Bonolenov will be killed by someone other than Hisoka & Kurapika

So for now i believe the first three Members to die are:

1. Franklin by Hisoka
2. Phinks by Kurapika
3. Bonolenov by someone else

Remaining Members need more thinking xD

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I think Togashi said that he writes his Story based on how he thinks his Characters act
In other words, he doesn't just decide someone should die or not, he just asks what would those Characters do now?
And then write his Conclusions

That's why i believe Franklin could be going down next seeing how he is the only one who chose to sit alone.
Shizuku & Bonolenov are safe for now since they decided to tag with Chrollo & Hisoka said that Chrollo is Last
But at same time i don't think he would decide to attack Trio of Nobunaga, Feitan & Phinks at same time, it's too dangerous
As for Illumi & Kalluto, i think Hisoka want them to chase him instead & not attack them himself first

So here is what i think will happen (Assuming that most of them gonna die indeed & Kurapika/Hisoka succeed)
Franklin will die first by Hisoka & the reports of his Death are what will inform Kurapika of Troupe's presence on the Ship
So Kurapika will start his search too & he will find Machi who is also alone, once he engages her, Nobunaga, Feitan, Phinks will attack him & reveal that after Franklin died they decided to follow Machi secretly thinking she will be the next Target

Once Kurapika gets overwhelmed, Hisoka will appear & assist him, i expect one of those four to die & that is Phinks imo
Fetain will be very injured so he will activate his Ability & cause everyone to run & get separated interrupting the fight basically

Hisoka will then make an Alliance with Kurapika after they are alone & make a Plan.
I expect Togashi to hold off Chrollo so he is left last, that's why i think other Characters will face him & delay his Chase of Hisoka
For some reason i think Bonolenov will be killed by someone other than Hisoka & Kurapika

So for now i believe the first three Members to die are:

1. Franklin by Hisoka
2. Phinks by Kurapika
3. Bonolenov by someone else

Remaining Members need more thinking xD
This is a very well thought analysis.

I was also wondering how many Phantom Troupers Kurapika could manage to handle alone at the same time.

Hisoka one shot and killed Shalnark but he wasn't protecting his own chest with nen so it wasn't exactly that overwhelming as a feat since it also came from a sneak attack.

I would say that Kurapika displayed the ability to capture a powerhouse like Chrollo with such astounding ease, whilst Hisoka legitimately lost his fight against him overall.

If the two worked together the Phantom Troupe would have a hard time catching up since Kurapika could deal with the strongest members thanks to his special nen abilities and Hisoka could kill off the weakest ones.

I also wonder whether or not there's a peculiar relationship between Hisoka and Machi. Lol. Almost sounded like a ship.

This is a very well thought analysis.

I was also wondering how many Phantom Troupers Kurapika could manage to handle alone at the same time.

Hisoka one shot and killed Shalnark but he wasn't protecting his own chest with nen so it wasn't exactly that overwhelming as a feat since it also came from a sneak attack.

I would say that Kurapika displayed the ability to capture a powerhouse like Chrollo with such astounding ease, whilst Hisoka legitimately lost his fight against him overall.

If the two worked together the Phantom Troupe would have a hard time catching up since Kurapika could deal with the strongest members thanks to his special nen abilities and Hisoka could kill off the weakest ones.

I also wonder whether or not there's a peculiar relationship between Hisoka and Machi. Lol. Almost sounded like a ship.
Kurapika simply counters Phantom Troupe Members so i believe he can defeat anyone 1 v 1 (Even Chrollo)
I think he can also defeat 2 Members at once if they are among the weakest but i doubt he can defeat 2 strong ones
(In Nen Fights, 2 opponents are simply too dangerous & we are talking about Phantom Troupe here)

Hisoka is still stronger than any Phantom Troupe member outside Chrollo imo, because not only he cares about fighting Chrollo more than rest (Hisoka basically in all story only truly wanted to fight/meet Chrollo, Ging & Netero because he believes only these three could be stronger than him & wanted to test them, the rest are just fun for him) but also multiple Phantom Troupe spoke about how troublesome & dangerous he is (Including Nobunaga who i honestly believe could be strongest after Chrollo, especially since his Ability is still unknown till now, Feitan is definitely very powerfull too ofc)

Problem with Kurapika is that he is too reckless against them & unable to control his emotions near them, that's why he really needs this Alliance with Hisoka who can balance things

Togashi said that Hisoka likes Machi but not as much as you think xD He also said that Hisoka was gonna kill her too but then decided to let her be the messenger

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I think Machi better not be that important for Hisoka or else Bisky will be jealous lmao.

Aside from jokes, it shall be interesting to have this parallel between events that occur in the Dark Continent and events that remain in the original land, specially for how small the map so far discovered is.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Franklin, Machi, and Phinks are all guaranteed to die at the hands of Hisoka, especially Machi. Franklin and Phinks are short tempered and easily angered, Hisoka will easily be able to take advantage of this and defeat them. Machi's character is connected to Hisoka, Hisoka killing Machi would be a fitting ending for her character arc.

Nobunaga will be killed by Kurapika, probably. In the Yorknew Arc, Nobunaga was interested in Gon, and wanted him to join the Phantom Troupe. I believe that Nobunaga will have a conversation about Gon and Killua with Kurapika before dying.

idk about Feitan. Maybe Tserriednich or Benjamin? Hisoka vs Feitan is a bad match-up for Hisoka imo.

Shizuku and the mummy guy/or another Phantom Troupe member being murdered by Tserriednich has been foreshadowed.

Chrollo will get defeated by Kurapika before being killed by Hisoka.

Rather than trying to predict who will kill who, I think it would be more accurate to try and predict what roles the characters need to play/fulfill.

Because normally, it's almost impossible to predict who will do what/kill who. In the CA arc, no one beat the royal guards. In the HA, Instead of Hisoka or Chrollo dying, Shalnark and Kortopi died instead...

When it comes to Shal and Kortopi, they played their character roles to the fullest. There isn't much/anything new to really learn from them. Shalnark displayed that he's both playful and cold-blooded, Kortopi displayed that he's willing to fight even if he knows he's has no chance. Both of them deeply care about the troupe itself and the members.

The remaining Phantom Troupe members:

Illumi Zoldyck
Survive and suffer
Hisoka has learned his harsh lesson, although he said he'll choose to ignore the lesson when convenient, but at least he now knows.

Even Kurapika has learned to leave the troupe alone and focus only on retrieving the scarlet eyes.

But what about Illumi? Why is he unnecessarily taking up an assassination contract against Hisoka? When he knows that it's possible for him to also end up with the Phantom Troupe as his enemy, simply because of the nature of his relationship with Hisoka?

If nothing else, it's an extremely naive job to undertake, and the reasons for undertaking it is most probably simply because "Why not? I'm not scared". While that's admirable, it's the same exact mistake Hisoka did against Chrollo at the HA.

Illumi needs to truly learn that unnecessarily taking risks is not the same as taking risks to achieve a goal you deeply desire.

Illumi's character has much more to offer if he survives and suffers the consequences of his immaturity.

Kalluto Zoldyck
Join the Troupe or follow Illumi's path
Kalluto has a few choices he needs to make, for and by himself. Afterall, he seems to have joined the Phantom Troupe by his own will, after the events of Yorknew.

When death is the most likely outcome, following your subconscious desire can increase your chances of survival/success, because you are less likely to have any lingering doubts.

Kalluto has ZERO interactions with his brothers Killua and Alluka, it would be a massive waste of opportunity if he was to die before ever interacting with his two brothers.

Kalluto needs to truly decide if he wants to side with Illumi or the Phantom Troupe, because going with any other options will most likely end up with him dying.

1) Follow Illumi until the end.
2) Follow Illumi but remain neutral.
3) Follow and surpass the Troupe, and find your brother

Regardless of which options he chooses, he will have to suffer. But, only one of the options seems to align with his true desire.

Phinks Magcub
Bonolenov Ndongo
Ready to die for the Troupe
They need to understand that, as fighters, as the front line of the troupe, their life is worthless in comparison to the other troupe members.

They have shown to care about the members and the troupe itself, but they have yet to fully show that they are ready to die for the troupe and it's members.

It's imperative that they do not make the same mistake as Uvogin and Chrollo, who put their personal grudge first and Troupe members unnecessarily died.

Nobunaga Hazama
Machi Komacine
Die or put the troupe above yourself
Nobunaga and Machi are both at risk of making the same mistake as Uvogin and Chrollo.

Despite their attempt and vow to handle the situation by themselves, their personal grudge is severely clouding their judgment and putting the entire Troupe in danger.

When the situation presents itself: would they choose to attack the enemy or to help Troupe members in trouble?

When death is the most likely outcome, having any lingering doubts can be a fatal mistake.

Chrollo Lucilfer
Die or permanently leave
For Chrollo to be considered a successful leader, he has to make sure that when he dies or leaves, the Yorknew hostage scenario quarrel doesn't repeat itself. By that, I mean that Chrollo needs to ensure that the Troupe has a proper leader, so that they can move forward without any regrets or confusion regarding leadership.

He needs to convince the Troupe that he's just another member upon his capture/leave/death. He failed to accomplish that in Yorknew, and it almost destroyed the Troupe.

Chrollo Lucilfer has to die or leave the Phantom Troupe, for them to able mature and grow.

Feitan Portor
Become a true leader
At the beginning of the Yorknew arc, when the members were gathering, Franklin asked when was the last time the entire troupe gathered in one place, to which Feitan was the one to answer. He knew the last time they all gathered and also which members were replaced.

Despite not being talkative and his overall demeanor, Feitan is one of the most knowledgeable members regarding the Phantom Troupe. Also, like a true leader, he has shown that he's capable of putting the troupe itself above the members or leader.

He also coincidently became the interim leader of the troupe. He has shown himself to have the necessary empathy and ruthlessness to become the new leader of the Phantom Troupe.

But there is one massive problem preventing him from being able to fulfill that role: His anger and his Nen ability.

As a fighter, his Nen is a fatal threat to his allies. As a member, his lack of anger control will bring about unnecessary dispute to/within the Phantom Troupe.

To fulfill his role of becoming the true leader of the Phantom Troupe, he must learn to control his anger and he must also modify his Nen ability.

We know he's a strong fighter and that he cares for the members. But, is he willing to permanently change his ability and personality for the Troupe?

Feitan dying before being able to accomplish that role would be a waste of his character.

Shizuku Murasaki
Franklin Bordeau
Become a true advisor
During the Hostage exchange quarrel, Franklin diffused the entire situation by calmly asking one simple question.

He has shown that despite his quiet demeanor, he is one of the wisest members. The next step for Franklin is to change his demeanor, because what the Troupe needs the most from now on is a constant voice of reason, especially now when Chrollo's mental state seems so unstable.

Shizuku has shown herself to have the personality to openly speak her mind, regardless of who she's talking to or how rude it sounds. She has also shown herself to take forceful actions to diffuse a situation if required, even if she's on the same side as that member in the dispute.

Franklin and Shizuku need to become to active/talkative advisors and the voice of reason, if the Phantom Troupe itself is to have any chance of survival on the Dark Continent journey.