• Yes

• No

• Someone else will fight them

• This will be their Arc fights

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The pirate - minks - samurai alliance is quite packed : the 3 captains , the 9 scabbards, the 9 straw hats , Killer, Bepo, Sicilian, maybe Hawkins (don't think he will be an enemy) maybe X Drake too when he will switch etc

I think the F6 can have their own solo fights

There can be previous clashes but I don't think WsW and Sasaki will be warm up fights.

But maybe the plot will decide otherwise.

The pirate - minks - samurai alliance is quite packed : the 3 captains , the 9 scabbards, the 9 straw hats , Killer, Bepo, Sicilian, maybe Hawkins (don't think he will be an enemy) maybe X Drake too when he will switch etc

I think the F6 can have their own solo fights

There can be previous clashes but I don't think WsW and Sasaki will be warm up fights.

But maybe the plot will decide otherwise.
I don't think characters like Bepo, Sicilian, Killer and the Red scabbards will get 1 vs 1. The first 3 don't need 1 vs 1, because they are not important for the story.
And the Red Scabbards will most likely fight as a group or something.

Drake is better for Sanji since they have set up. Plus theyre both from the NB and they could perhaps make an allaince after the fight.
That's the thing. I don't thing Drake will fight on Kaidou's side - i thing the reasons are obvious. Hence a fight between him and Sanji would be only a clash. This is why i see Sasaki most likely to be the one fighting Sanji.
If they would get a warm up fight ofc.

It can all come completely different ofc, but it's a big ''coincidence'' that there are 2 guys highlighted (Drake not included) and one of them has a sword.