Questions & Mysteries Whoswho was from Ace crew

Was Whoswho from Ace crew? After chapter 998 we found out that Whoswho is someone jinbei knows but its not clear because of the mask. The reason why whoswho could be from Ace crew could be because Ace crew has seen jinbei when jinbei was fighting Ace. I think Whoswho was a captain before he joined Ace in wano. Whoswho was a prisoner in Wano whos will was trying to get broken but Ace saved him. Whoswho joined Ace and told his former crew to join Kaido instead of Ace. Whoswho then left wano with Ace. Then Ace tries to go after Whitebeard but gets stopped by jinbei. Whoswho gets disappointed at Ace losing to a warlord and goes back to Wano to join Kaido instead of joining Whitebeard. As a reader i think we haven’t seen whoswho in ace crew i think he is unknown but i think when we see his forehead he probably has a spade tattoo.

Fun fact: There is a Cat that looks like Saber in ace crew. There is a guy called Saber in ace crew and there is a guy wearing a mask on his eyes on ace crew. Coincidence? #Mosh

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I was thinking that but ace met jinbei after wano not before so whoswho wouldnt be able to see jinbei
I...don’t think that’s true. Otohime was still alive when Jinbe joined the Shichibukai, and he didn’t meet Ace until two years before the start of the story. Absolutely possible that Who’s Who was there when Ace and Jinbe fought for five days, the timeline easily works out.

Was Whoswho from Ace crew? After chapter 998 we found out that Whoswho is someone jinbei knows but its not clear because of the mask. The reason why whoswho could be from Ace crew could be because Ace crew has seen jinbei when jinbei was fighting Ace. I think Whoswho was a captain before he joined Ace in wano. Whoswho was a prisoner in Wano whos will was trying to get broken but Ace saved him. Whoswho joined Ace and told his former crew to join Kaido instead of Ace. Whoswho then left wano with Ace. Then Ace tries to go after Whitebeard but gets stopped by jinbei. Whoswho gets disappointed at Ace losing to a warlord and goes back to Wano to join Kaido instead of joining Whitebeard. As a reader i think we haven’t seen whoswho in ace crew i think he is unknown but i think when we see his forehead he probably has a spade tattoo.

Fun fact: There is a Cat that looks like Saber in ace crew. There is a guy called Saber in ace crew and there is a guy wearing a mask on his eyes on ace crew. Coincidence? #Mosh
Wow, great theory! I'll still stay it's an unknown character, but that would tie perfectly to 999!