Why are some Americans insecure and whiny?

One thing I have noticed in American politics is how a certain half of the political spectrum loves to tard for America. Like these people deadass remind me of the one piece subreddit when they act like Oda can do no wrong.

Its like these kids who grew up in the 80s somehow mistook the US government for Luke Skywalker or Superman.

"b-buh America good, other countries bad"
Like you guys realize that America is one of the richest and most powerful countries in the world, right? You don't need to constantly white knight for America, you don't need to have uncle sam's cock so far down your throat you can hardly breath.

Ultimately America is kinda like One Piece. Its cool, I enjoy it, its probably in my top 10 favorite countries. But it's not this untouchable thing that should be exempt from criticism. America has flaws, one of them is that overt white supremacy played an integral role in the formation of American culture and society. It was such a big deal that we literally fought a war over it that killed thousands of people, and we're still fighting over it to this day.

Instead of seething and coping and being delusional tards about this, maybe you can learn to accept basic historical facts without getting your feelings hurt. Maybe you can stop clinging on to this pathetic propagandized world view that the US government created so that it could wage war on the rest of the world.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

One thing I have noticed in American politics is how a certain half of the political spectrum loves to tard for America. Like these people deadass remind me of the one piece subreddit when they act like Oda can do no wrong.

Its like these kids who grew up in the 80s somehow mistook the US government for Luke Skywalker or Superman.

"b-buh America good, other countries bad"
Like you guys realize that America is one of the richest and most powerful countries in the world, right? You don't need to constantly white knight for America, you don't need to have uncle sam's cock so far down your throat you can hardly breath.

Ultimately America is kinda like One Piece. Its cool, I enjoy it, its probably in my top 10 favorite countries. But it's not this untouchable thing that should be exempt from criticism. America has flaws, one of them is that overt white supremacy played an integral role in the formation of American culture and society. It was such a big deal that we literally fought a war over it that killed thousands of people, and we're still fighting over it to this day.

Instead of seething and coping and being delusional tards about this, maybe you can learn to accept basic historical facts without getting your feelings hurt. Maybe you can stop clinging on to this pathetic propagandized world view that the US government created so that it could wage war on the rest of the world.
I will sum it up like this:

Muricans: Freedom of the world, that's what we're fighting for!

Also Muricans: You can't say trans woman i not a real woman you fucking racist transphobe, you shall get cancelled.

I will sum it up like this:

Muricans: Freedom of the world, that's what we're fighting for!

Also Muricans: You can't say trans woman i not a real woman you fucking racist transphobe, you shall get cancelled.
Freedom doesn't equal being able to say or do whatever you want without consequences lmao, you have to have a pretty immature mentality to think that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You need to be privileged to accept trans people?
No. That wasn't a direct follow up to my previous comment.

Freedom doesn't equal being able to say or do whatever you want without consequences lmao, you have to have a pretty immature mentality to think that.
Freedom also doesn't equal being forced to accept anything people came up with.

it all comes to xenophobia n racism :whitepress:

just because some countries are worse you don’t get to use that as an excuse to justify the flaws in your own

it’s kinda funny how they exclude all non-white as non-western even when half of those non-white ppl are born in the us
I feel like this is such a uniquely American world view.

Americans are taught that the USA is this exceptionally good country. So accepting that america has the same flaws as the so called “shithole countries” basically goes against this headcanon americans have reinforced through their entire lives.

Freedom also doesn't equal being forced to accept anything people came up with.
Which you aren't, you're not forced to accept shit, you can be racist, misogynistic, homophobic all you want, the problem is when you start vocalizing it, that's when consequences occur.

Again, freedom isn't an excuse to say or do whatever you want without consequences.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Which you aren't, you're not forced to accept shit, you can be racist, misogynistic, homophobic all you want, the problem is when you start vocalizing it, that's when consequences occur.

Again, freedom isn't an excuse to say or do whatever you want without consequences.
The problem also comes from the other groups. They spread the information about their sexuality all this coming out shit or what not. Isn't it that you should not be bothered what people think about you? Instead they ( insert whatever made up gender ) go around telling people about their sexual life, about what they did to their bodies.

Is this some attention seeking? "You have to accept me because I'm so insecure to be vocal about my sexuality"?

The problem also comes from the other groups. They spread the information about their sexuality all this coming out shit or what not. Isn't it that you should not be bothered what people think about you? Instead they ( insert whatever made up gender ) go around telling people about their sexual life, about what they did to their bodies.

Is this some attention seeking? "You have to accept me because I'm so insecure to be vocal about my sexuality"?
With respect Drago, that’s not what they want. I have a trans housemate, and all she wants is
  • For randos to stop asking about her genitals
  • For the media to stop demonising trans people (she’s too afraid to even play social sports because of all the stigma surrounding trans people)
  • For people to respect the way she wants to be addressed. This is no different from asking a person of Asian background if they prefer to be called by their Chinese name or Anglicised name
  • To be protected by discrimination laws in the same way you should not be able to fire someone for being gay or being Black.

That’s it. She would love to have a job, date and form friendships just like you and I. As with every group, some activists are beyond insufferable but this doesn’t invalidate the points they’re trying to make.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
With respect Drago, that’s not what they want. I have a trans housemate, and all she wants is
  • For randos to stop asking about her genitals
  • For the media to stop demonising trans people (she’s too afraid to even play social sports because of all the stigma surrounding trans people)
  • For people to respect the way she wants to be addressed. This is no different from asking a person of Asian background if they prefer to be called by their Chinese name or Anglicised name
  • To be protected by discrimination laws in the same way you should not be able to fire someone for being gay or being Black.

That’s it. She would love to have a job, date and form friendships just like you and I. As with every group, some activists are beyond insufferable but this doesn’t invalidate the points they’re trying to make.
It only proves my point that those loudmouths do a lot people wrong.

I have had similar talk with a dude I knew. He told me that gay people like him really don't feel like going around the area whining about their sexuality and etc.

But that's one example. I don't agree with a lot of things and I heavily dislike people spreading it like bible.