Why did you decide to sign up for Worstgen?

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
my friend @Natalija put a gun to my head and said "sign up or im pulling the trigger"

and here we are

let's be honest you're here to make sure your man fuji isn't hitting on other women

Have you seen my "intro to the melon" introduction on NF :myman: cause if that's the case your dead on :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

I just want do discuss something about OP.:catrude:
Ah I wish I could discuss as well but I am only 1/10th of the way through the story... Picking it back up recently lol

OJ closed down and I got linked to WG while I was on NF.

WG looked the most promising out of all of the OJ replacement site so I went with it. Bonus point, I had a friend here who welcomed me and she told me that the admin was really nice and also an Ace fan
Nicee, it's always easier when you at least know someone :D

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Ah I wish I could discuss as well but I am only 1/10th of the way through the story... Picking it back up recently lol
Wait, you're not catching up to the recent one piece chapter?

OJ is Oro Jackson, a one piece forum that closed down last year. Most people moved here from what I know, I was a lurker on OJ so I am not really sure
Do u know why OJ closed down??

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Same as Kiwi - someone invited me on OJ (Oro Jackson, a longtime pillar in the OP community and this forum’s spiritual predecessor @BangMi) a couple of days before it shut down; I wasn’t a registered user on there long, so I wanted to get in early here.
I agree with this. I found OJ a bit intimidating since everyone already knew eachother

I got in here (during the first version of WG forum) then also signed up the first day the new version came out. It felt easier to fit in when the user base is small and somewhat new

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I started watching One Piece in 2013 and quit in the middle of the skypia arc. I'm now catching back up because I heard the story really is an amazing adventure
Does this mean you didn’t care for Skypiea? If so, can I ask why? Just seems like a lot of OP fans love that arc, and I’ll admit, I liked it more on my first read through of the series than Alabasta :emohiyo:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I agree with this. I found OJ a bit intimidating since everyone already knew eachother

I got in here (during the first version of WG forum) then also signed up the first day the new version came out. It felt easier to fit in when the user base is small and somewhat new
Honestly, I still feel that way sometimes...a lot of the more visible/senior users here have a rapport clearly developed over several years spent talking this same kind of shit on OJ, so while I greatly appreciate the camaraderie I’ve found, I know exactly what you mean about the intimidation.