Break Week Why does Sanji have more screentime than Zoro even though Zoro is one of the Romance Dawn Trio?

Why does Sanji have more screentime than Zoro even though Zoro is one of the Romance Dawn Trio?

• Total voters
All the panels time for OP characters up until chapter 1067. Shoutout to @AverageNamiEnjoyer for this.

Even though Sanji is not part of the Romance Dawn Trio which is Luffy, Zoro and Nami. Sanji still have more panels than Zoro does even though Zoro appeared way before Sanji.

"But but Zoro was absent in WCI"

Dressrosa was longer than WCI and Sanji was practically gone for that arc so that can't be use as an excuse.

So what now?:bamathink:

Is this accurate?
I think so. Probably ask @AverageNamiEnjoyer for better confirmation.
The "best mc" needs 9.5k panels to barely top Zoro in popularity polls?
Well, I mean Oda did say that Zoro and Shanks has the highest chance to overthrow Luffy in the top spot, so that's probably why Oda invested in Luffy's time so much.....

All the panels time for OP characters up until chapter 1067. Shoutout to @AverageNamiEnjoyer for this.

Even though Sanji is not part of the Romance Dawn Trio which is Luffy, Zoro and Nami. Sanji still have more panels than Zoro does even though Zoro appeared way before Sanji.

Dressrosa was longer than WCI and Sanji was practically gone for that arc so that can't be use as an excuse.

Well zoro didnt got many panels in dressrosa even tough it was longer

Well zoro didnt got many panels in dressrosa even tough it was longer
Because of the side characters ordeal in Dressrosa? Yeah I can probably see that.
Yeah and they usually get beat out by the more "badass" characters at some point

Naruto with Kakashi

Hunter X Hunter with Kurapika and Killua

Dragonball with Gohan

etc
So is Luffy the only Shounen MC that hasn't been beat out by anybody yet?

Lanji has more paneltime than Woro? I guess that explains why OP manga sales are declining. :gokulaugh:

In actuality Zoro has more quality panels, because his persona can only fit in certain scenarios.
So, all of his panels are always related to him.

Sanji has more panels because his character is flexible. However in turn, a lot of Sanji's panels are Oda using him for like everything. To display this, to display that.

Btw, I don't dislike Kin, but him having that many panels is so wasteful.

we have been over this, during WCI Sanji went past Nami and Zoro by a lot because of flashbacks, at one point he was 500panels more than Zoro and around 200 more than Nami but look now after Wano act 3, by next act he will be exchanging 4th with Usopp like before