Future Events Diez "Red Flag" Drake v. Queen "the Plague"

?

• Total voters
  • Main villains are almost always reserved for the strawhats.
As every one piece arc involving the strawhats usually goes. Ofc, there are exceptions. Kyro's vs Flag Guy(He killed his wife), dressrosa matchups.
People who received highlighted fights in dressrosa became a part of the strawhat grandfleet.
Well Onigashima is different from a lot of arcs seen in the past, we have a lot of different parties not necessarily affiliated to SHs
In a scenario of full war, I expect someone like Drake to shine more than Brook (to make an example) cause Drake really has some business to close with the Beast Pirates

• The Supernova will fight Kaidou together
The nine shadows, the nine pirates that Oden speaks of that will be capable of taking down Kaidou will all have their hand in defeating him. Xdrake is one of them as well. His purpose along with the other supernova is to take down Kaidou not his lackey's.
I'm not sure that Drake/Hawkins/Apoo will go to the rooftop tbh:
- Drake said that he has to control the Live Floor
- Apoo is on the Live Floor too
- Hawkins is MIA
Is like Oda is setting them for having relevant roles inside the dome
Maybe I'm wrong but the 9 Shadows were probably the Scabbards starting the battle against Kaido

• Queen has left his initial place and he is not fight against Xdrake & Co
In fact, If Queen was going to fight Xdrake, this would've been the perfect time to show Queen's location at the moment. Take a look at the layout of Onigashima. Queen was on the second floor on the stand that sits above the live floor. Queen would've only had to jump down to engage Xdrake and the others. But as we've seen this chapter, he's nowhere to be found. There is a clear reason why Oda kept Queen on the second floor which coincidentally is the same floor that the scabbards were sent by Law and also coincidentally where the shadowy figure(Hiyori) is.
That's something I considered and made me go 'meh', Queen disappearing is not a good sign for my Drake vs Queen matchup

• Queen's Judge Connection
Do not ignore subtle hints by Oda. The judge connection will definitely be fleshed out. As we've seen so far within the matchups, there seems to be some familiarity between opponents. Sasaki & Franky are both identical grute defensive types and there could also be some connection between Chimney and Sasaki. Jinbei & Who's Who apparently have been acquainted before. Robin & Black Maria have multiple limbs, they're smart, Black Maria has had her eyes on Robin for some time.
Yeah the connection is there but as I explained in the thread post there are a lot of connections with Drake too (Vegapunk, weapons factories, boss/executive relationship and so on...)
So imo they both have chances to fight Queen

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Well Onigashima is different from a lot of arcs seen in the past, we have a lot of different parties not necessarily affiliated to SHs
In a scenario of full war, I expect someone like Drake to shine more than Brook (to make an example) cause Drake really has some business to close with the Beast Pirates

I'm not sure that Drake/Hawkins/Apoo will go to the rooftop tbh:
- Drake said that he has to control the Live Floor
- Apoo is on the Live Floor too
- Hawkins is MIA
Is like Oda is setting them for having relevant roles inside the dome
Maybe I'm wrong but the 9 Shadows were probably the Scabbards starting the battle against Kaido

That's something I considered and made me go 'meh', Queen disappearing is not a good sign for my Drake vs Queen matchup

Yeah the connection is there but as I explained in the thread post there are a lot of connections with Drake too (Vegapunk, weapons factories, boss/executive relationship and so on...)
So imo they both have chances to fight Queen
Actually Onigashima feels really "non-different".
Dressrosa, despite being one of my least favorite arcs, is the one that felt "fresh" with the alliance members taking down many doflamingo executives.

Allosaurus hunting Brachiosaurus ( or at least coexisting ) is a nice info , i didn't realize Brachio were living in Jurassic like Allo .

however it's also possible Queen is Sanji's fight . in this case Drake better get himself to the rooftop with Hawkins and maybe Apoo ...

I'd like to know just one thing. @rerere
Is X Drake confirmed to be the strongest Flying 6, able to test a Calamity?
I remember the scans were mistranslated and it was actually talking about Who's Who.
:wonderland:
Translations I found are all different from each another, also I'm sure Oda did it porpusely so we can't tell for sure
Could be Who's Who, who's asking, and Black Maria confirming him that should be him
Could be Drake, who's pointed by Black Maria after Who's Who question
Hard to tell, but in my POV Drake is the strongest
And I hope Oda won't lose the chance to make the undercover agent fight his "boss"

Allosaurus hunting Brachiosaurus ( or at least coexisting ) is a nice info , i didn't realize Brachio were living in Jurassic like Allo .

however it's also possible Queen is Sanji's fight . in this case Drake better get himself to the rooftop with Hawkins and maybe Apoo ...
Sanji is always a possibility since the Judge connection, but the fact is: I'm not sure anymore that Drake and Apoo will join the rooftop (maybe Hawkins, who's inside the tower) cause those 2 seem to be official main players of the Live Floor together with the Commanders
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm keeping on the Drake v Queen train till there are chances
Post automatically merged:

Also, to add something, I previously posted this on the main post:

And with the last chapter (1006)...

:watchout:

Last edited:
Sanji is always a possibility since the Judge connection, but the fact is: I'm not sure anymore that Drake and Apoo will join the rooftop (maybe Hawkins, who's inside the tower) cause those 2 seem to be official main players of the Live Floor together with the Commanders
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm keeping on the Drake v Queen train till there are chances
currently , yes they are the main players . however if Marco and Sanji takes King and Queen , and Chopper has cured everyone , all that will be left for Drake and Apoo are fodders on that floor , unless they actually will fight each other .

edit - oh i forget Peros . i hope Drake won't be busy with him though , just too low of an opponent .

currently , yes they are the main players . however if Marco and Sanji takes King and Queen , and Chopper has cured everyone , all that will be left for Drake and Apoo are fodders on that floor , unless they actually will fight each other .

edit - oh i forget Peros . i hope Drake won't be busy with him though , just too low of an opponent .
100% sure that Drake won't face Pero, no reason for it happening
Btw yes, if Marco and Sanji vs King and Queen becomes a thing then I agree with you that Drake should reach the rooftop

btw , who do you think will beat Jack ? i'm betting on the Scabbards .
Mmmh tough question...
My opinion is that Sanji is heading for Momo and will meet Yamato, after that Sanji will reach the Live Floor while Yamato will reach the Treasure Room and save the Scabbards last minute
So my best guess is Yamato (saving the Scabbards, Kaido's daughter vs kaido's wished son)
Other options which I find less likely are:
- Near death Scabbards tag teaming and defeating Jack
- Hawkins switching sides by coming in a clutch and defeating Jack
- Sanji ignores the Momo/Yamato comunication of this chapter and saves the Scabbards, so he fights Jack

Fact is, while Yamato seems the most likely to me, I also think she should go to the rooftop and fight her father