Future Events Diez "Red Flag" Drake v. Queen "the Plague"

?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Good catch with Scotch and the island. Very likely Scotch was one of Queen's direct subordinates too, given he's a robot and all.

I'd love for Drake to even have a hand in taking Queen down, but the connections between Sanji and Queen seem a bit tighter as of now. Maybe Drake supports Sanji in it towards the end but so far Oda hasn't given Drake much attention or even suggested he'll be a big player in the war.

Chances are that they are right, but would be lame for me
I just bring here my perceptions/hopes
i know
i am in favor of this too.
apoo as well.
Post automatically merged:

holy shit people really underestimate drake, or is it because queen is might face sanji?
more like the second reason than the first tbh.

i know
i am in favor of this too.
apoo as well.

A tag Drake-Apoo vs Queen is a possibility too since both Drake and Apoo (especially Apoo) are injured.. but under the dome should be a matter of 1v1s mostly

holy shit people really underestimate drake, or is it because queen is might face sanji?
Yeah Drake is underrated

honestly people need to stop downplaying SN, who would thought that killer could hold his ground against yonkos.. so why queen vs drake is nonsense just because sanji might face him..

drake could potentially stronger than sanji anyway.

A tag Drake-Apoo vs Queen is a possibility too since both Drake and Apoo (especially Apoo) are injured.. but under the dome should be a matter of 1v1s mostly

Yeah Drake is underrated
i think people shit on Drake and Apoo mostly because Zoro, and possible match up vs Queen..

i think people shit on Drake and Apoo mostly because Zoro, and possible match up vs Queen..
The whole deal Zoro-Drake-Apoo was misreaded by most of the fandom, while Oda tried his best to depict how is needed a tag to land an effective hit against a fellow SN without getting injuries

- Apoo took damage from both Zoro and Drake and was highlighted for his durability and unexpected CQC skills (most of us thought he was a ranged fighter only) being able to hold his own against Zoro-Drake tag
- Drake was the one who created the opening for Zoro by pressuring Apoo (showing his superiority in CQC, as expected since he's an Ancient Zoan), dealt damage too when Apoo stood back on his feet
- Zoro had the badass/serious moment of saving Chopper and landed the side hit (taking the antibody) but didn't finish the job with Apoo

Everybody looked good in his own way

I think Drake and Apoo will tag team Queen tbh. I feel like the reason the strongest numbers haven’t been introduced yet is because Apoo will use them to aid him against whoever his main match up. I believe that Apoo will be switching sides. Just Imagine Drake in his Zoan form with all the Numbers ganging up on Queen, it’ll be chaos lol.

If the top tier Supernova are on the roof battling the yonko it would only make sense that the other Supernova present on Wano clash against at least the commanders.