Why is goku reaching vegeta lv fine but not yamcha being ginyu lv?

Yamcha had more training time with kaio-sama afterall he was dead since the saiyans arrival meaning he would of had more time to power up
But somehow that's bad filler nonsense yet goku reaching a far larger power in a far shorter time is fine cause what, Because the fandom will stan for the manga regardless if it hurts the reasons they give for why the anime sucks.

Goku reaching from weaker to raditz to stronger then vegeta in a couple weeks is good and logical but yamcha reaching ginyu lv in a couple months would be far too much and not consistent with the portrayal of training prior. Can you guys just say your biased as it's pretty self evident

globalism is destroying all christian values... scientism is new religion
I never liked christian values,.
Never cared to be some manly chad or provide for a girl. or whatever. I always did my own thing and had my own interests outside of the normative standard

People can think some dabura exists underneath the earth with the all the same supernatural powers of the dbz character, but it just always sounded absurd to me

same, but all crimes of christianity build our civilization

not true actually.
The values had by modern america are very far from what the bible preaches, No stoning gays or having women as property as example

Even ignoring that, basic laws such as no killing was something existed way before the bible was wrote unless your suggesting murder was legal back when the bible was wrote

Zolo

Cope Doctor
not true actually.
The values had by modern america are very far from what the bible preaches, No stoning gays or having women as property as example

Even ignoring that, basic laws such as no killing was something existed way before the bible was wrote unless your suggesting murder was legal back when the bible was wrote
im too drunk for that. modern world is not what it used to be... but christianity got us there...

im too drunk for that. modern world is not what it used to be... but christianity got us there...
That's not even close to true, The values of freedom that the founding fathers had are exactly contrary to the serve your god and state messages had in both the new and old testament

soon they will say that lincoln would be a democrat now.

What source exactly, Says the founding fathers were christan??
This is the problem with creationist theory, it's just baseless speculation ignoring any and all evidence coupled with saying blatantly absurd things just to make the opposition look stupid

Zolo

Cope Doctor
What source exactly, Says the founding fathers were christan??
This is the problem with creationist theory, it's just baseless speculation ignoring any and all evidence coupled with saying blatantly absurd things just to make the opposition look stupid
America is whole other kind of breed