Character Discussion Why is Sanji so weak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a shitpost. If you are One Piece Manga Reader like I am, you’ll notice that throughout the Post Time Skip Sanji has just been so damn weak. He’s been relying on sneaking and blindsights/cheap shots for almost all attacks. And when he does, they don’t do much.
1. Had to double team Wadatsume with his strongest move “Hell’s Memories” with Jinbei. (Imagine using your strongest move before even entering the New World)
2. Sneaked Sheepshead with Brook.
3. Shin cracked by Vergoat.
4. Parasited by Doffy.
5. Ran from [Page One, X Drake, Okamas, Hawkins]
6. Couldn’t make Zoan Page One bleed with the Raid Suit.
7. Sneaked Oven, “broke his neck”. But Oven is later chillin still at 100%....
8. Clash’s with Daifuku, and does nothing
9. Survived Kings beak due to the Raid Suit.
10. Liked to also add, y is baking a cake a feat?

Honestly why is he this weak? Why do Sanji fans expect him to defeat King, when he needed to double team a Gifter with Brook?

Not even shitting on the guy, but this is everything Oda has given us for him.

I’d like to see him take actual Wins but idk

Last edited:
Another episode of ZoroGen.

@Mods why yall delete my Zoro thread a few months back. But let this shit flow:choppawhat:
Weren't you quite active yesterday? This is rich from you.

On topic: Weak is relative, RS Sanji should rank around YC3 level or below, but that means percentile wise he is extremely high, problem is several OP characters can still demolish him handily.

D

Dragomir

Another episode of ZoroGen.

@Mods why yall delete my Zoro thread a few months back. But let this shit flow:choppawhat:
1. We just now see it and have decided to lock it.

2. How in God's name do you expect us to remember locking some random Zoro thread you created MONTHS ago? We're not wizards out here Chrono. You might be able to remember it since it happened to you but we don't since lots of shit happens within those months.

Don't try to spread this "ZoroGen" propaganda. It's stupid and faulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.