Questions & Mysteries Why isn’t Zoro helping?

Stfu.

if Big Mom and Kaido isn’t 1 shotting Zoro, no shot Kiz and Saturn will. I know Zoro scares you which I find hilarious.
Non serious Big Mom and Kaido shattered 30 broken bones despite Loro only holding attack for 1 sec. Either Kizaru or Saturn neg cope lorotard, Lucci scares Loro :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

The gap in strength between Luffy and Zoro is so huge now Luffy has to take on 1 and 2 of the arc while Zoro now has to settle with 3rd strongest

:milaugh:

Zoro s gonna save this bum Luffy once again like in roof top
Enjoy the marco scenario 1v2 king and queen:kuzanshut:
Ya guy is on 60hp after fighting 10hp Lucci for 16 chapters there's no magic mink cum to bring him back to 100% again.

You're coping and you know it.

Wow... Zori might finally beat Lucci extreme diff.

:risitameh:

Meanwhile a real top tier is dealing with an Admiral and a Gorosei

:ihaha:
Celebrating to early
Goofy can barely last 5 min in g5
I advise you to ignore it, and the one with the image of a broccoli too. They are simply trolls, but sadly graceless trolls with a lot of free time and a lack of affection and attention.
Nah,the are funny to me :myman:

had his hands full with lucci
obviously

why are people acting like he has much of a choice here
he obvs would want to join up with the others.
Although tbf...Zoro's own dialogue is contradictory lmao

Bro says he's in a hurry and then also says he's in control of the duration of the fight. And then on top of that he put away his third sword for no apparent reason

Shit makes no sense. Oda got lost

Although tbf...Zoro's own dialogue is contradictory lmao

Bro says he's in a hurry and then also says he's in control of the duration of the fight. And then on top of that he put away his third sword for no apparent reason

Shit makes no sense. Oda got lost
he doesnt say hes in control of the duration of the fight though
he said lucci is talking like he is in control. completely different . just because lucci isnt in control of how the fight goes doesnt exactly mean he is. they are currently at a stalemate.

if he was in control then the fight would be over so he could hurry back to the crew exactly as he implied.

he doesnt say hes in control of the duration of the fight though
he said lucci is talking like he is in control. completely different . just because lucci isnt in control of how the fight goes doesnt exactly mean he is. they are currently at a stalemate.

if he was in control then the fight would be over so he could hurry back to the crew exactly as he implied.
Hmmm I suppose that's true but I would think the implication of Zoro saying "you sound like YOU'RE the one in control" is that it's actually the opposite...but it's semantics I guess. Not like I have any clue what the raws say anyway lol

Either way, it still doesn't really explain Zoro reverting to two swords. Either Oda forgot he ever drew Zoro w/ 3 or he thought he was going to end the fight much faster, because we've now had at least 2 instances of Zoro using 2 swords AFTER being shown with 3

Chances are Oda is genuinely stalling for 1111 just for the number