Future Events Why it’s also likely Zoro fights Big Mom

1. Asura and Indra are two opposites both zoro and big mom have those attacks

2. Both big mom and zoro have a sword they use

3. The straw hats are the only reason big mom is in wano

4. Zoro was the only person on panel who agreed to laws plan which might indicate he will go for big mom

5.luffy and Zoro are also suited to fight big mom because her lightning doesn’t work on luffy and Zoro can help with her sword attacks and he hasn’t fought someone with a sword yet this entire arc which is weird in the land of samurai

6. zoro warned luffy about going into big moms territory to save sanji and that may lead to the consequence here of zoro fighting big mom

7. Zoro knows how to cut fire so if big mom uses Prometheus he won’t get hit by hit or he can at least avoid most of the damage

8. every arc there’s something zoro needs to cut this arc he can’t possibly learn how to cut a soul in half

9. People say zoro wants to fight kaido and yes.... everyone else on the roof also wants to fight kaido so it’s not really much of an argument.

I still think the safest bet if luffy law and zoro vs kaido with Kidd killer and ? vs big mom but there’s a lot of things that connects zoro to big mom which may lead to him fighting her.

The goal wasn’t to remove one it’s to split them up. What does removing one do? You fight the other then the other one shows up again. Back to square 1. Your still gonna have two yonko to deal with
But it's still better to take out 1 Yonko at a time first. They ain't gonna win if both Kaido and Big Mom are there hence why they want to split them up.

Kidd defeating Meme is already forgotten ?
No I’m giving a thread on why it’s possible zoro fights her I still see Kidd taking her out
Post automatically merged:

This is clearly not gonna age well smh.
what part of it I said I’m not betting on it happening but it wouldn’t be a surprise if it does
Post automatically merged:

@LuthonTheDragDown

lock this thread for me

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
1. Asura and Indra are two opposites both zoro and big mom have those attacks

2. Both big mom and zoro have a sword they use

3. The straw hats are the only reason big mom is in wano

4. Zoro was the only person on panel who agreed to laws plan which might indicate he will go for big mom

5.luffy and Zoro are also suited to fight big mom because her lightning doesn’t work on luffy and Zoro can help with her sword attacks and he hasn’t fought someone with a sword yet this entire arc which is weird in the land of samurai

6. zoro warned luffy about going into big moms territory to save sanji and that may lead to the consequence here of zoro fighting big mom

7. Zoro knows how to cut fire so if big mom uses Prometheus he won’t get hit by hit or he can at least avoid most of the damage

8. every arc there’s something zoro needs to cut this arc he can’t possibly learn how to cut a soul in half

9. People say zoro wants to fight kaido and yes.... everyone else on the roof also wants to fight kaido so it’s not really much of an argument.

I still think the safest bet if luffy law and zoro vs kaido with Kidd killer and ? vs big mom but there’s a lot of things that connects zoro to big mom which may lead to him fighting her.

Zoro's main battle is with Kaido.

Luffy will fight Kaido, he isn't going to get moved by anything Law or Zoro decides for strategy.
He promised Kinemon and Momo personally, and took a 1vs1 loss personally against Kaido, he's coming for him, the others can go and distract BM (who was mainly pot shotting Luffy), while Luffy takes down Kaido.

Actually Zoro fighting Big Mom makes sense from one point of view: nobody would be interested in BM fight if she's against Kidd, Killer and maybe Law.
If one MC is against Kaido and the other MC against Linlin I think things are more balanced and Oda can keep the focus on both sides.
But if Luffy and Zoro ends up in the same team there is a huge risk that the other fight might be overshadowed because 80% of the fandom cares about them and not about Kidd and Killer and also Law is way behind Luffy and Zoro.

Nevertheless a tag team Luffy-Zoro would be so damn cool