Break Week Why it is not a BIG Deal if Big mom is defeated in Wano

After i saw people complaining about Big Mom defeated in Wano, i wanted to post a thread to share my opinion about it. First of all, i wanted to say that Big Mom being defeated in Kid & Law fight is not a big deal to me since Big Mom for me is the weakest of all the current yonkou!

I will based my evidence based on Yonkou "Height". And Maybe it is one of Oda's clue after all. (Whitebeard is excluded).

Before, we can see that when it comes to "rival", the height will be the best way to based on which of them is much stronger. Example is like Zoro & Sanji. Zoro is taller than Sanji which we can see that Zoro is really stronger and powerful than Sanji. Others examples are King and Queen, Shanks and Mihawk, and Akainu and Aokiji.

But what if in the part of Yonkou, it is reversed. If Big Mom is the first current yonkou to be defeated and since she is the tallest of them, then she must be the weakest of them (Like i told you maybe a clue from Oda about Yonkou strength is the height). Then based on that, Shanks must be strongest Yonkou since he is the smallest of them. And of course, Luffy will be the future strongest since he is much smaller and he is also one of the current Yonkou

She is also not included in Kaido's " Top 5" who he acknowledged, respect and have a capability to defeat him. Of course big mom is really strong! But maybe in all of terms in strength, she is the weakest of them. About Kaido which is Known as the " Strongest Creature", i will not go further than that since we did not saw his fight against Shanks. Shanks and Blackbeard also, we did not see them fight "currently" timeline.

But right now in this thread, our base evidence is their "heights"....

Another also is the cover of Volume 95. It maybe also another clue since it is a picture of Yonkou combined together. Big mom is leaning on right together with kaido which both of them will be defeated on Wano and Blackbeard and Shanks leaning on the left. But Shanks is different. If we look the pattern, Shanks is the last and maybe the is the strongest of them. He is looking on his left which shows that there is an another one and must be the future who will be strongest than them and... it is luffy.

After Wano, we can really see the really BIG DEAL characters like Shanks, Blackbeard, other admirals, Garp, Sengoku, Revolutionary, and WG. We will see also their powers and maybe more powerful and hype than Big mom and Kaido.

So guys do not stress out about what is happening right now in Wano if we will see much better characters after the arc!

After i saw people complaining about Big Mom defeated in Wano, i wanted to post a thread to share my opinion about it. First of all, i wanted to say that Big Mom being defeated in Kid & Law fight is not a big deal to me since Big Mom for me is the weakest of all the current yonkou!

I will based my evidence based on Yonkou "Height". And Maybe it is one of Oda's clue after all. (Whitebeard is excluded).

Before, we can see that when it comes to "rival", the height will be the best way to based on which of them is much stronger. Example is like Zoro & Sanji. Zoro is taller than Sanji which we can see that Zoro is really stronger and powerful than Sanji. Others examples are King and Queen, Shanks and Mihawk, and Akainu and Aokiji.

But what if in the part of Yonkou, it is reversed. If Big Mom is the first current yonkou to be defeated and since she is the tallest of them, then she must be the weakest of them (Like i told you maybe a clue from Oda about Yonkou strength is the height). Then based on that, Shanks must be strongest Yonkou since he is the smallest of them. And of course, Luffy will be the future strongest since he is much smaller and he is also one of the current Yonkou

She is also not included in Kaido's " Top 5" who he acknowledged, respect and have a capability to defeat him. Of course big mom is really strong! But maybe in all of terms in strength, she is the weakest of them. About Kaido which is Known as the " Strongest Creature", i will not go further than that since we did not saw his fight against Shanks. Shanks and Blackbeard also, we did not see them fight "currently" timeline.

But right now in this thread, our base evidence is their "heights"....

Another also is the cover of Volume 95. It maybe also another clue since it is a picture of Yonkou combined together. Big mom is leaning on right together with kaido which both of them will be defeated on Wano and Blackbeard and Shanks leaning on the left. But Shanks is different. If we look the pattern, Shanks is the last and maybe the is the strongest of them. He is looking on his left which shows that there is an another one and must be the future who will be strongest than them and... it is luffy.

After Wano, we can really see the really BIG DEAL characters like Shanks, Blackbeard, other admirals, Garp, Sengoku, Revolutionary, and WG. We will see also their powers and maybe more powerful and hype than Big mom and Kaido.

So guys do not stress out about what is happening right now in Wano if we will see much better characters after the arc!
wth is this, Linlin is a Yonko. Obviously a Yonko falling would be a big deal

I personally think that Oda is going to get rid of the older generation of Yonko (who are powerful but way past their prime).

First Whitebeard

Then Big Mom

Then Kaido.

It'll be different with Shanks and Blackbeard, and I guarantee you we'll see what that actual hype of a Yonko is about with those 2